•  
Poll Question :

Which is a better movie series?

Poll Choice
Gangs Of Wasseypur series
Munna Bhai series
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Gangs of Wasseypur, it's a Sophie's choice moment though for me.

I am more likely to rewatch GOW but think the Munnabhai movies are better. The first MunnaBhai is easily the best film of the 4 IMO.

Munna Bhai any day, esp the first one.

Gangs is cheap hidden obscene moviešŸ¤¢

I like mumnabhai series more.

Munnabhai hi dekhi hai dono mein se..aur Wasseypur dekhne ka koi irada nahi hai.

Haven't watched GoW. So, MB for me.

Gangs of Wasseypur is not a movie series it one movie it was only cut down becasue it was 5 hours long..

and its easily the best movie of the past 3 decades (hindi cinema)...literally everything is perfect in it from film making point of view.. if it was a hollywood film both Nawaz and manoj bajpai wouldve been nominated for an oscar.. it probably wouldve  got a nomination for best picture, best director aswell 

Munna Bhai series is an above average serious its good but not that good the reason why indian audience like it its becasue indians are very emotional people theyll ignore everything if you put a little bit of emotion in it.. the acting is good specially Arshad Wasi dude is a phenomenal actor but doesnt get a chance 

Gangs of Wasseypur anyday. 

I wish it was a Netflix original. As it was a story spans over 3 generations, and movies have time limitations. Netflix series would have got everything covered in more detail  

Originally posted by J3601

Gangs of Wasseypur is not a movie series it one movie it was only cut down becasue it was 5 hours long..

and its easily the best movie of the past 3 decades (hindi cinema)...literally everything is perfect in it from film making point of view.. if it was a hollywood film both Nawaz and manoj bajpai wouldve been nominated for an oscar.. it probably wouldve  got a nomination for best picture, best director aswell 

Munna Bhai series is an above average serious its good but not that good the reason why indian audience like it its becasue indians are very emotional people theyll ignore everything if you put a little bit of emotion in it.. the acting is good specially Arshad Wasi dude is a phenomenal actor but doesnt get a chance 

It's not even Kashyap's best film which is Black Friday. GOW is nothing more than an entertaining exercise in kitsch that borrows from the likes of City of God and Goodfellas in terms of structure with some commentary thrown in about the influence of Bollywood on the lives of people in India.