Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Cvs please make Naira lose her memory again

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey Cv's please consider this request.

Make Naira forget everything like last 10-11 years of her life due to the shock she is gonna receive after Kairav's custody is given to Kartik.

We are not interested in watching Naira going to Goenka House to look after her sick son . It would be the same repetition with no progress.

Also not interested in watching Kartik letting Kairav-Naira meet after winning. Lol. Again the same repeated story presented in a different manner with Vedika getting insecure. Only difference will be Vekar's marriage getting legalized. 

If you guys wanna keep Vedika...then keep her...very good...let her stay married to Kartik but don't make Naira cry 24*7 . Let her move on too.

Let Kartik-Kairav-Vrdika have their own story like how Kartik works on marriage and fails and let Kairav understand no big house/family can take place of his mother in his life. 

And in this way make an exit for Vedika.

On the other hand, please let Naira move on. This can happen only when Naira loses her memory. Get a new handsome, dashing guy for Naira. And this time develop a beautiful friendship between the guy and Naira and don't make her ignore him. Let them go out and have fun whereas show Singhaniyas planning their marriage and convey this to Kartik and let the viewers have scenes of Kartik's majnu giri and give us the jealous Kartik back. 

And yes one more thing this time Naira should not give any two hoots to Kartik. (I am gonna love Kartik's reaction here😂) 

The amount of mental & emotional stress Naira has been shown handling could have lead to many serious health issues for a healthy person in real life. And going by Naira's medical history , her losing her memory on losing Kairav would look so realistic and in this way at least story will progress.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To Ur list I want to add something...this new guy's family obviously accept naira with full respect..they really treat her as if she is their own daughter not like so called goneka 

shiiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannatsara

To Ur list I want to add something...this new guy's family obviously accept naira with full respect..they really treat her as if she is their own daughter not like so called goneka 

Yes yes this one too. 😊 I had it in my mind but forgot to write. This new family would bring positivity back. ❤️

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣I want Naira to unknowingly make kartik jealous like she did with kiran🤣

bring Mihir back no one else made kartik insecure besides him

shiiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

🤣I want Naira to unknowingly make kartik jealous like she did with kiran🤣

bring Mihir back no one else made kartik insecure besides him

@bold Kartik would go nuts seeing Mihir back. 🤣

After seeing your comment, I watched the 14 June 2017 epi and felt so much sukoon when Kartik was pissed off with Kiran's babes and baby🤣