Aghori

The Finale - My feelings on it

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What the Hell ? Moments : Rashi's death mu We were in the finale & they wanted an adhvik - Kamakshi seperation ! Mercifully it was short.

Adhvik Kamakshi sex scene. They had previous 2 epis to address that & they inserted it in the last few minutes of the finale. I didn't enjoy it. I mean your family is held hostage & you take out time to romance each other. It's absurd ! 

Apart from that on the drama front they really planned out the episode well in the 2 hours given. Especially on such short notice. The drama was interesting throughout. Guruma's reveal i feel that's where they were going with in the last 3 months had they not been cut short. What a missed opportunity. 

The last shot of them killing Rudranath together as Shiv Shakti was symbolic. Don't know what happened to her family in the end.

The last scene of them going on a road with the voiceover was unsatisfying. It also means no season 2.

Overall Aghori had an interesting premise I loved the concepts of Aghor. I adored Adhvik  Kamakshi Asmi...

I'm glad they didn't leave any loose threads even the romance was tied up neatly keeping the fans feelings in mind. For me tho the romance was unsatisfying. They spent the whole time on Kamakshi's bali & Adhvik's mu romance took a backseat. Shame really cause Gaurav Chopra really knows how to woo his leading ladies. Damn I'll miss seeing him in a romantic role for a long time. Even his stunts. And i was really looking forward to seeing his chopped locks. That didn't happen. 

My Saturday's these days are a little dreary now that Aghori is gone off air. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Waiting for your views

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Waiting for your views

Finished posting 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Just dropped by and surprised to see this forum is finally open! It was locked for a long time. The first promo was extremely intriguing and having seen Gaurav in his previous shows had a lot of expectations from this show. But it fell flat within the first 30 mins of the first episode itself. Gaurav and the other guy who played the baddie were good and the theme had potential. But sadly the execution was pathetic and one of the main reasons I didn't continue was the FL. She was OK in her debut show on &TV but here found her OTT and she was no match to Gaurav where acting was concerned. If only the makers had spent half the efforts in crafting a good storyline which they put in the first promo, the show would have been a hit.