Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Isn't it HEALTHY to see exes(Dpad-Ranbir) acting sportingly & maturely

Poll

Isn't it HEALTHY to see exFlames(Dpad-Ranbir) acting sportingly & maturely after....

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Instead of mud slinging , blaming and washing the dirty linen in public unlike many real life EX couples of Bollywood, is not it HEALTHY to see Deepika & Ranbir acting so maturely & sportingly after their breakup, attending each others' events, supporting each other & not becoming SALTY, petty or vengeful for each other.

Why & why not ?

Image result for deepika ranbir gifs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think Deepikas done all bashing and mud slinging already.

Frankly RK deserved it for cheating on her and Katrina. An eff boy will always be one

Edited by anna143 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anna143

I think Deepikas done all bashing and mud slinging already.

Frankly RK deserved it for cheating on her and Katrina. An eff boy will always be one

yeah she gave some bold statements when the breakup was fresh

but post that, she is behaving gracefully

not just her, but both are acting very maturely supporting each other at various occasions without any trace of bad blood between the two. 

Thwayya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can't understand why a relationship that ended a decade ago is still such a focus on this forum. People are so obsessed. Somebody please explain because I am BEWILDERED. πŸ˜•πŸ˜”

DushtKanya thumbnail

I think people overreact a lot when it comes to this. We don't know what these people have experienced or what they learnt when they emerged from those experiences so who exactly are we to judge them? They are different people with different coping mechanisms. You think you would've forever been bitter and would've avoided everything related to him/her if your ex had cheated on you, okay, it's your choice. They chose otherwise.

Sure at that time Deepika was very affected because she had been cheated on. But people constantly evolve. We change, our perspectives change and we learn a lot from our experiences. And forgiveness is something real. I don't know Deepu personally but from what I have seen of her, she isn't someone who likes holding grudges and personally, if I had been in her place I'd avoid keeping bitterness as well. Ranbir probably apologized to her and they peaked as friends. If she's going to his birthday party or if they're doing a film together, that doesn't mean she's not over him or vice versa πŸ™„ There's acceptance of their past, friendship and professionalism between the two of them. 

And Deepika is clearly head over heels in love with Ranveer.

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Thwayya

I can't understand why a relationship that ended a decade ago is still such a focus on this forum. People are so obsessed. Somebody please explain because I am BEWILDERED. πŸ˜•πŸ˜”

I will help you with this.

BECAUSE

Unlike other exes, both of them are consistently coming together at various platforms even till date with lot of media coverage...so it ain't dying down here.

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sach bolun toh mujhe kya ? Agar Ranveer Singh aur alia Bhatt Ko problem nahi hai toh mujhe Kyun hogi ?

hasini009 thumbnail

Yes, it is. Deepika apni bhadas nikal li by calling him out on camera. jo bolna tha bol chuki thi. thats it. if she made up things or jhooti kahani share kiya ho toh Kapoors would have filed a defamation suit back then. but nah, instead papa ji just ground his teeth and moved on.

jo ho gaya so ho gaya. Deepika already told on so many occasions that she cant keep the grudges for so long. and again they started working together attending parties............yahan tak theek hai.

but its her some cringe worthy statements about Ranbir were unhealthy. and Ranbir bhi kuch kam nahi, he too used to spit aise hi statements idhar udhar. but jitna backlash Deepu ko mila ya mil rahi hai utna biru ko nahi milta in this case. reasons ram janeπŸ€”

finally its their life, their choice. wo jo chahe, jaise chahe reh sake. who are we to direct/order their lives. bas humein chahiye entertainment.  jab tak wo entertain(on screen or off screen) karte rahe, tab tak hum usse aise hi attention dete rahenge. aur unhe chahiye bhi wohiπŸ˜†

It is not healthy when she overdoes it. To the point of ignoring her current bf or husband. She was flirting with him during Tamasha promos. Talking abt smell and boxers. So please. 

Healthy is how Katrina handled her breakup with Salman and Ranbir. Not Deepika. 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago