Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Confessions lightens the soul..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~28.9.19 Confessions lightens the soul..

Heavy laden and weary Saltanat enters her home ground in the hope of finding some answers about her whole being, her complete existence. After all memory loss or not? The  woman senses her roots! Saltanat’s  strength in this episode lies in her approach of seeking for her persona, yet based on the information she has been fed, upon,however true or untrue it may be? Her attitude shows a humbling within herself. It’s tragic to watch her confess about misdeeds which she never committed. Saltanat feels, perhaps, her open admission of her crimes, will alleviate some of the guilt that eats her within her. A guilt complex piled upon her..

Her scene with her mother Zainab for some unknown reason, coerces her into sharing her blackened soul, in exchange for some undefined peace that she feels within herself. Confession before the infirm woman, brings a certain cleansing, a certain forgiveness of all her crimes! 

The scene is painful to watch, due to the dramatic irony it holds. The bond that a phased out Saltanat queries about? between them is the relationship of a mother and daughter! Yet how their medical conditions distances them.  Namely, Saltanat’s memory loss! and Zainab’s stroke. Still the beauty lies within the fact, that their souls communicate  spiritually, even though their infirm bodies set them apart! Saltanat feels the urge to share a chunk of her recent past! Her present of landing up  as Kashish1  at the  Sharma house! she shares with Zainab. That recently she found out she is, one Kainat Shah Ghazi!  With a catalogue of heinous crimes to her name! she pleads to know if there is any truth? in what she  discloses! Tears escape from a helpless mothers eyes! how can she convey to her Saltanat, that the confessions she makes, are all under duress!! All false accusations made at her ,with no truth in them! Zainab’s  trembling hand reaches for her suffering child! As if to calm her, heal her! Saltanat watches spellbound! at Zainab’s sudden agitated palm movement.. There is solace within the lost Saltanat. she senses that  her open confession before  this infirm woman she feels connected to,  brings a degree  of movement in the lady.. enough life into her mother, shortly  to avert Zaroon’s pointed dagger at her!

Danger engulfs the vulnerable Saltanat, at every steps she takes. Yet hidden treacherous peril, fails to keep at bay the flood of images she recalls, loved ones, sharing mealtimes. Yes her past, continues to tease her mind. Intrepidly she literally glides through familiar images of a home, totally unaware of a man with an unsheathed dagger ready to smite her dead!

Zaroon changes into a blood thirsty zombie,controlled totally by sinful Salty! Wicked evil Kainat, continues to manipulate Zaroon  to do her dirty deed of killing the invincible Saltanat on her behalf! Zaroon’s, totally inability to see through his imposter wife Saltanat, despite the biggest tell tale vibes he feels as a  man towards her.. Nothing! Zilch! His real   Saltanat remains dormant within him. and try as he may,his Sufiyana Saltanat  mismatches this woman who parades  as his wife Saltanat. However, Zaroon’s inertia towards Kainat as Saltanat, pumps her day in and day out, into filling Zaroon with the fear that beware! Kainat will strike again! Hence as Saltanat scours Shah Manzil, Zaroon walks around like some insane man! seeking revenge for his mothers death!

Wicked Kainat, reckons she has done well,in giving her criminal identity and face to Saltanat. In  Sharma house Madhav will rise up to kill her! And in Shah Manzil her robot mindless toy soldier Zaroon! will  wait to stab this Kainat to death!

While Saltanat, despite her memory loss, manages to find some spiritual peace. She also has truthful, and godly souls praying for the safety of her life, in the treacherous ground of the battle ground! Heartbroken Krish, prays to his divinities , to watch over his dost didi.. To  maintain a canopy of safety over her especially in times ,when she faces danger!

Krish’s prayers and a mothers love for her child saves the wrongly convicted Saltanat from near miss death! At the hands of Zaroon!  The scene is interesting to watch, where a frightened, yet vengeful Kainat finds Saltanat, even without her memory Saltanat looms like an unbreakable strong wall between Zaroon and Kainat! right in cross fire!!! Zaroon’s slight delay in striking at Saltanat.. Gives Zainab enough time to save her innocent daughter from dying an undeserved death! by pulling Saltanat back in a room and shutting off Zaroon and Kainat outside!

The real Kainat once again faces a delay in winning against Saltanat! How long before Zainab reveals the truth about the real killer Kainat?  Sinful  Salty is seen jumping  as a yoyo! in the episode! Keeping  tabs on the whereabouts of the elusive Saltanat! One minute she’s between her and Zaroon ! and next second she is saved by the gods!

While the rest of the  Sharma’s celebrate good riddance to bad rubbish Kashish! Sinful  Salty loses her peace when Jugal gives her the breaking news! Kashish has gone to Shah Manzil! Well the witch gets on her broom and flies back to Shah Manzil to make sure that her mindless tin man Zaroon is all hyped all to pull the shots on Saltanat! The one person who frightens the very life out of Kainat!

Two Sharma’s continue to nurture a soft spot..for this Kainat Shah Ghazi! While Krish uses the power of prayer for Kainat’s protection!  Madhav! Speeds up towards Shah Manzil to save Kashish/Kainat! Not even his car out of petrol can stop him!  Madhav does a runner to save his Kashish… seems like he has pulled back his charges against her?? It seems to me! Besides why does he conclude that her life may be in danger at Shah Manzil??? Ah yes! My memory recalls, he saved her from the grave-side..  As someone wanted her dead! Hope  Madhav gets there in time as a knight in shining armour before the wicked witch and her warlock Zaroon! kill the innocent princess Saltanat!..28.9.19. Hamlet53

No comments regards the gruesome much repeated precap!  However looks like Zaroon will commit double murders, First Saltanat and second , the two faced Kainat!

Esha.. posted the musings early for you... love hammie and yes.. Zaroon did see Saltanat.. so did she, with tears in her eyes.. whether she recognizes him, cannot be said??

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Liked sultanat zainab scenes.

Zaroon has been butchered beyond belief. No Sufiyana feels today even though they played the music. Felt like he was worse than Madhav. Madhav wants to kill her but has a sense of fairness in his process. Zaroon just wants to corner and kill her.

Salty gets more annoying in every scene. Please replace this actress. Miss Helly as kainaat 

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

I loved the scene btwn Zainab and Saltanat.....mother daughter bond, a bond tht always remain special. Saltanat feels a bonding strong enough to share her grief, Zainab feels the bonding to know tht this is her innocent daughter and her whole body and soul start reacting. She becomes strong enough to save her innocent daughter from her so called Sufiyaana Pyaar turned into a mindless psycho : Zaroon.

Today SaRoon came face to face and NOTHING of this Sufiyaana Pyaar was seen. Zaroon did NOT feel anything at all. Not when Saltanat entered Shah house, not when he was walking away when Saltanat came outside Zainabs room and not when he stood face to face Saltanat. Does he get those feelings only OUTSIDE Shah Manzil ??? Today both his real wife and fake wife stood there and this guy has no freaking damn clue abt his own feelings 😡. 

No matter how much a person get manipulated, but the love he / she feels inside for their soulmates can NOT be manipulated so easily.....tht is IF the love is true !!! After todays episode , I feel its better if they end SaRoon, coz there is no base for this relationship anymore. What IF Zaroon stabs Saltanat for real and later discovers the truth ......what then ???? Will he beg for forgiveness ??? What will be the base for their relationship to continue ????

I loved how both father and son are so concerned abt Saltanat. One is trying his best to get into Shah Manzil to save his Kashish, becoz he thinks she may be in danger ( which she is, the danger comes from her own husband ) and one is praying to the Gods for the safety of his dost didi. 

After watching todays episode I conclude tht no matter what, but at least I respect Madhav for not hurting Saltanat given her situation. At least he is fair. No matter how much he hates her, he is willing to wait for her memory to return before he punishes her. On the other hand we have Zaroon, who came face to face his Sufiyaana Pyaar and still FAILED to recognize his wife and is hellbent on killing her !!! What happened to law abiding Zaroon ???? By wanting to kill Saltanat , what is the difference btwn him and Kainaat ???? If he indeed stabs Saltanat on Monday, he becomes the same person as Kainaat.....

What beats me is tht Kainaat has no problems whatsoever if Zaroon murders Saltanat. Does she think she will get her happily ever after if Zaroon goes to jail OR does she think she will again cover up this murder like she did with the ones before ??? And by not stopping Zaroon from committing a murder, still this guy has no clue tht this fake woman cannot be his wife ?!

Lets see IF Madhav is able to save Kashish / Saltanat. Lets see IF Zaroon stabs Saltanat for real 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by  Irshita,

hello mate.. and so we meet one more time.. me scratching the side of my head..  after seeing the  male lead  under a spell!!1

Liked sultanat zainab scenes.

thanks heavens,.. both mother and daughter's, helplessness were poignant in essence,  the scenes brought in much needed depth to an other wise, senseless episode  

Zaroon has been butchered beyond belief. No Sufiyana feels today even though they played the music. 

i failed to hear the music,Irshita.. was so taken in by his parading up and down the corridor with a dagger! and that screwed face when he actually sees her.. Zaroon, apeared the devil not saltanat!

Felt like he was worse than Madhav. Madhav wants to kill her but has a sense of fairness in his process. Zaroon just wants to corner and kill her.

yes true.. madhav despite his rage syndrome still seems to have a reasonable mind.. As for Zaroon.. he just seems  like a wound up mechanical toy! time to time his mechanics are whirred up by that  evil dippy Salty!   my mouth is bitter now..

Salty gets more annoying in every scene. Please replace this actress. Miss Helly as kainaat 

yessssssh plse replace her.. saw her briefly as Kainat , pulling her chunni on her head ,dagger in  hand.. in Madhav's imgination.. and missed Helly badly as the original Kainat...

welll.. lets see what happens on 30th.. Irshita.. the stabbing might be  Salty's wish list imagination.. ??

ohhhhh that would be  such a twist ,if Zaroon pulls Saltanat into his arms..in reality!!

love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Esha,

hello esha, great to see you caught my prompt post! and replied too!!

I loved the scene btwn Zainab and Saltanat.....mother daughter bond, a bond tht always remain special. Saltanat feels a bonding strong enough to share her grief, Zainab feels the bonding to know tht this is her innocent daughter and her whole body and soul start reacting. She becomes strong enough to save her innocent daughter from her so called Sufiyaana Pyaar turned into a mindless psycho : Zaroon.

yes... it was the crux of the scene, that zainab's good twin, confesses under duress of crimes she never committed in the first place! beautiful scene... spirtitual..   i was telling Irshita, i totally blocked my ears to Sufiyana song... that feeling seems to have deserted me.. all because of as you say..  the mindless psycho Zaroon... he is not  mentally  stable to run the dargah!!

Today SaRoon came face to face and NOTHING of this Sufiyaana Pyaar was seen. Zaroon did NOT feel anything at all. Not when Saltanat entered Shah house, not when he was walking away when Saltanat came outside Zainabs room and not when he stood face to face Saltanat. Does he get those feelings only OUTSIDE Shah Manzil ??? Today both his real wife and fake wife stood there and this guy has no freaking damn clue abt his own feelings smiley7

very well put..his love is over! he was only in love with the idyllic feeling of Sufiyana love.. the reality is out.. he cannot differentiate  between  his real and fake wife.. he needs to go back from whence he came from!   at least with Kashish/saltanat one can say her memory continues to fail her... but as for him and his Salty.. they can see  Saltanat's reality!

No matter how much a person get manipulated, but the love he / she feels inside for their soulmates can NOT be manipulated so easily.....tht is IF the love is true !!! After todays episode , I feel its better if they end SaRoon, coz there is no base for this relationship anymore. What IF Zaroon stabs Saltanat for real and later discovers the truth ......what then ???? Will he beg for forgiveness ??? What will be the base for their relationship to continue ????

I agree esha..  soul is hard to tamper with.. zaroon has failed the test of time, and of spirtitual connection.. his stabbing  saltanat, might be  Salty's imagination.. hope it is  or nick of time Madhav saves her..

I loved how both father and son are so concerned abt Saltanat. One is trying his best to get into Shah Manzil to save his Kashish, becoz he thinks she may be in danger ( which she is, the danger comes from her own husband ) and one is praying to the Gods for the safety of his dost didi. 

yes  its a learning curve for Saltanat, that her so called family look to stab her..while total strangers, a pair of father and son, look out for her safety...

After watching todays episode I conclude tht no matter what, but at least I respect Madhav for not hurting Saltanat given her situation. At least he is fair. No matter how much he hates her, he is willing to wait for her memory to return before he punishes her. On the other hand we have Zaroon, who came face to face his Sufiyaana Pyaar and still FAILED to recognize his wife and is hellbent on killing her !!! What happened to law abiding Zaroon ???? By wanting to kill Saltanat , what is the difference btwn him and Kainaat ???? If he indeed stabs Saltanat on Monday, he becomes the same person as Kainaat.....

you nailed it.. Zaroon is completely under the spell of the wicked Salty.. its best as they stay as soul mates.. on murdering people they connect.. yes and leave Madhav and Krish to care for Saltanat.. she needs a fresh start.. she  has the potential to be a good mother  for Krish.. there will be opposition, but something tells me Madhav will handle his family

What beats me is tht Kainaat has no problems whatsoever if Zaroon murders Saltanat. Does she think she will get her happily ever after if Zaroon goes to jail OR does she think she will again cover up this murder like she did with the ones before ??? And by not stopping Zaroon from committing a murder, still this guy has no clue tht this fake woman cannot be his wife ?!

and when he finds out her truth.. as if he'll let wicked ,sinful Salty live??? 

Lets see IF Madhav is able to save Kashish / Saltanat. Lets see IF Zaroon stabs Saltanat for real

hope its sinful salty's imagination.. and a trio forms, Madhav, Saltanat, Zaroon.. with a mission! revenge from Kainat!

thanks mate for a thought provoking  feedback... love hammie

eshasrk thumbnail

@Hammie: even I thought the stabbing part to be a dream, but unfortunately it doesnt seem a dream. From the episode itself when Zaroon walked up to Saltanat to stab her, not once did he hesitate, not once did his hand shiver. He would hv stabbed her wasnt it not for Zainab saving her. And now again Zainab has come under the radar of evil Kainaat. I will not be surprised if she will again try to kill Zainab and hopefully someone catches her in the act this time 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

@ esha...

Hammie: even I thought the stabbing part to be a dream, but unfortunately it doesnt seem a dream. From the episode itself when Zaroon walked up to Saltanat to stab her, not once did he hesitate, not once did his hand shiver. He would hv stabbed her wasnt it not for Zainab saving her. And now again Zainab has come under the radar of evil Kainaat. I will not be surprised if she will again try to kill Zainab and hopefully someone catches her in the act this time 

yes esha,you are right.. his eyes were coldblooded  in the first instance when he saw her outside Zainab's door... see that's why I  said  he seemed  totally under a spell.. a man clearly possessed  by satanic forces..  and yes.. Zainab might be sinful Salty 's sure target ..  now the biggest reason to be engaged with this  show, has to be Kainat's exposure  and her final punishment.. As for Zaroon, an easily influenced man towards evil is   unqualfied to be the heir of the shah Ghazi..dynasty!  Saltanat should inherit it!

love hammie

eshasrk thumbnail

Will Kainaat get her punishment this fast ???? Exposed yes, but punishment ??? Besides what is an Indian show without a villian ??? If Kainaat gets her punishment this fast, there will be nothing left to show anymore. 

Shah family, especially Saltanat will get her justice, Madhav will get his .....end of story. 

Abt Zaroon.....well a man who can be influenced to such an extent tht he cannot recognize his own love and wife and is hellbent on killing her, is NOT fit for anything at all. Who gives the guarantee tht tomorrow someone else rises up suddenly and starts manipulating him again against Saltanat ... than what ???? If once trust is broken , it cannot be completed anymore no matter how hard one tries. 

So the question now is : what is next ??? What is next for Saltanat ???? What is next once Kainaat is exposed ???? What is next for Madhav and the Sharma's ???? 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by esha,

helooo esha,  good to see you.. 

Will Kainaat get her punishment this fast ???? Exposed yes, but punishment ??? Besides what is an Indian show without a villian ??? If Kainaat gets her punishment this fast, there will be nothing left to show anymore. 

yes, have to admit that evil is the central pulse of the shows.. so this sinful Salty will probably annoy us with her tight fit annoying garbs!

Shah family, especially Saltanat will get her justice, Madhav will get his .....end of story. 

I want Maddy and Saltu together.. i cannot in my right mind except my good Saltanat going back to that jerk zaroon! 

Abt Zaroon.....well a man who can be influenced to such an extent tht he cannot recognize his own love and wife and is hellbent on killing her, is NOT fit for anything at all. Who gives the guarantee tht tomorrow someone else rises up suddenly and starts manipulating him again against Saltanat ... than what ???? If once trust is broken , it cannot be completed anymore no matter how hard one tries. 

dekh esha! forget about him getting any lardki.. I will protest if a man like Zaroon who parades the dargah streets carrying a blood smeared knife like a criminal  gets to be heir  of the holy shrine! he is smeared and unholy... he needs to atone for his sins.. big time 

So the question now is : what is next ??? What is next for Saltanat ???? What is next once Kainaat is exposed ???? What is next for Madhav and the Sharma's ???? 

what next is I want Saltanat ke edhuri kahani to be completed... I want to see her starting her life afresh  with Madhav and Krish.. Zaroon should see it happen, as his atonement for betraying a faithful  wife.. Kainat to be turned over to the law and condemned to the gallows!

I saw monday's episode.. same time as BigBoss in UK.. 9.300m.  I thought BB was better than what I wrote about in SPM... ESHA, thank heavens the cvs did not play the SPM  title track... it would further mock the way the episode shaped up today!