Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Same Anil kapoor who could not get his children YRF movies let alone launches? Don't tell me Anil loves Ranveer more than his own children!!

Dont you know Anil Kapoor is into charity and waiting to launch all of his relatives......... even Adi Chopra checks with him before casting for any movies.......

BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Same Anil kapoor who could not get his children YRF movies let alone launches? Don't tell me Anil loves Ranveer more than his own children!!

people (actually few  burn of Rk fan) trying to portray it.Why not Anil Kapoor gave reference his children ..... Specially His own son Harshbardhan Kapoor. 

Calling him outsider with these sob stories won't  make him one. He was well connected insider. Nothing wrong with that but he is no sushant or karthik or ayshman who have to earn through years of struggle😆putting him with them is insult  to  those guys years of struggles.

Even if ranveer's  dad  funded his first role, i don't see the problem. Indian parents always try to help their kids to start a career. Nothing wrong with it. He was surely no aliya to get everything  on platter  but he was not some struggling  homeless guy which some of his fans try to make him

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

I know what a commoner means thanks 

Ranveer s daddy is rich  ranveer might be familiar or popular  to other set  of family who are into business news  just because a section of people d  did not know about him before bb does not  makes him a commoner  aise toh every producer director ka beta  is a commoner 

You are still missing the point  the person who tweeted that was trying to make. It has nothing to do with the financial status of a person or how popular or famous one is. Since the uncle of the person whose tweet I quoted here said his uncle met Ranveer  while Ranveer was working as a copywriter in an advertising firm, he called him a commoner because he was doing a job any ordinary person can do. Anyone who had a degree in creative writing or communication can work as a copywriter it is not a job only someone of celeb status or rich person  is qualified to do. So in that sense he can be called a commoner. He was doing a job any ordinary person from any background, financial status can do so what was so wrong in using that word to describe him.  Again I will reiterate commoners are not terms use to denote finacial status of people. He was doing a common job anyone can do. 

flipfl0p thumbnail

Ranveer girl audition because he had connections.

But he cannot be compared with star or celebrity kids. Those ones, we know even before launching as "so and so's son/daughter", like Jahnavi/Sarah/Ranbir/Kareena. There was a curiosity to see them, even before we saw them in movie.

Ajay Devgan/Vicky Kaushal/Ranveer... even if they are insiders, audience did not know them, before their movie released. 

BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

Dont you know Anil Kapoor is into charity and waiting to launch all of his relatives......... even Adi Chopra checks with him before casting for any movies.......

Few burn, jealous Rk  fans always tried to degrade ranveer.  

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Calling him outsider with these sob stories won't  make him one. He was well connected insider. Nothimg wrong with that but he is no sushant or karthik or ayshman who have to earn through years of struggle😆

I personally have never bashed nepo kids.....Ranveer gets bashed because he tries to prove that he is a gareeb bechara who was getting stopped at the studio gates and not allowed to enter....with that face ....yes he wouldn't have been allowed to auditon if he wasn't Anil Kapoor's nephew.....and same for Bhagnani...😒

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: BONNI

Few burn, jealous Rk  fans always tried to degrade ranveer.  

Burn ????  Is it a flaming situation 🤣

Edit

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

dpesn't matter...even AB Sr could not make Junior into a superstar.....doesn't mean he is not AB's son.....I said that Ranveer fits the role of Bittu...the decision must have been an easy one ....after Uncle Anil puts a little reference for him.

Amitabh got Big banners especially YRF sign his son. Anil could not. That negates the point you raised that Anil recommended Ranveer to YRF.