Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Was Ranveer's father bigger fish than Vashu Bhagnani for bollywood? - Page 2

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Ranveer the commoner who use to go to  abroad for holidays  ðŸ˜†. Ye commoner hai toh hum jaise log kya hai ??  Below poverty line

commoner means ordinary person. The word is never used to describe a person's financial status. We are all commoners as in non-celebs, non royals etc... It was used commonly in the olden days to say someone is not from a royal lineage or aristocracy.

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Melissaa

Also why would Adi Chopra need money from Ranveer's father to finance a project he had already greenlighted and offered Ranbir first. Didn't Biru admit on kwk he regretted rejecting BBB. 

I did not know this. So Ranbir donated Baaraat and Dulhan both to Veer. 😀

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

commoner means ordinary person. The word is never used to describe a person's financial status. We are all commoners as in non-celebs, non royals etc... It was used commonly in the olden days to say someone is not from a royal lineage or aristocracy.

So  is akash ambani a commoner ?? And if he is not how is ranveer singh a commoner ??  He comes from a rich family amir baap ka bigada beta  he use to attend star kids birthday party as a child  commoner is "generally"  use to refer to  middle class people like us you can't call ranveer  singh a commoner he was even dating hema malini s daughter wasn't he ?? 

Edited by Poorabhforever - 4 years ago
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

commoner means ordinary person. The word is never usee to describe a person's financial status. We are all commoners as in non-celebs, non royals etc...

That's practically everyone before nepotism unlocks access to stardom .. 

I think i have seen birthday pics of Sonam from childhood where you could spot the entire nepotism brigade including Ranbir, Ranveer .. 

To paint Ranveer as some sort of outsider who made it big is just LOL-worthy .. Wishful thinking on account of his die hard fans  ..  ðŸ˜†

Melissaa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

That's practically everyone before nepotism unlocks access to stardom .. 

I think i have seen birthday pics of Sonam from childhood where you could spot the entire nepotism brigade including Ranbir, Ranveer .. 

To paint Ranveer as some sort of outsider who made it big is just LOL-worthy .. Wishful thinking on account of his die hard fans  ..  ðŸ˜†

Where did I call him an outsider? I just said that there are a lot of people who can corroborate that he did indeed work as a copywriter before he became an actor. He did not wait around for someone to give him a launch pad or his father to get him a movie.... Also Ranveer went to a school full of rich kids and industry bigwigs so him getting spotted at these parties as a child was given. 

Melissaa thumbnail

So  is akash ambani a commoner ?? And if he is not how is ranveer singh a commoner ??  He comes from a rich family amir baap ka bigada beta  he use to attend star kids birthday party as a child  commoner is "generally"  use to refer to  middle class people like us you can't call ranveer  singh a commoner he was even dating hema malini s daughter wasn't he ?? 

Look up the meaning of commoner... Commoner in no way describes a person's financial status... Akash Ambani's family is famous and rich. Even if Ambani's never hung out with bolly celebs they will never be called commoners since they are as famous as  celebrities in their own field. So no, Akash is not a commoner since he and his family is well known and popular and also super duper rich. He is akin to royalty in industrialist circles.

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: angrybread

Another one of those 37232324400000 attempt by ranveer fans to declare him as poor struggling outsider ðŸ˜† 

Another one of those 5000000000000000 attempts to be happily blind about facts staring at your face just to put down someone who got a movie on their own merit and no nepotism nonsense ðŸ˜†

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Omg the audacity!! Was shanoo blind to get an audition for jackula!!

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Look up the meaning of commoner... Commoner in no way describes a person's financial status... Akash Ambani's family is famous and rich. Even if Ambani's never hung out with bolly celebs they will never be called commoners since they are as famous as  celebrities in their own field. So no, Akash is not a commoner since he and his family is well known and popular and also super duper rich. He is akin to royalty in industrialist circles.

I know what a commoner means thanks 

Ranveer s daddy is rich  ranveer might be familiar or popular  to other set  of family who are into business news  just because a section of people d  did not know about him before bb does not  makes him a commoner  aise toh every producer director ka beta  is a commoner 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I know what a commoner means thanks 

Ranveer s daddy is rich  ranveer might be familiar or popular  to other set  of family who are into business news  just because a section of people d  did not know about him before bb does not  makes him a commoner  aise toh every producer director ka beta  is a commoner 

Does not make him a celeb either.