Vinasha Kale Viparith Bhuddhi Revti Analysis

Posted: 4 years ago

Vinasha Kale Viparith Bhuddhi Revti: Analysis

My POV

From  the beginning of the show Revti has always been shown has two face: innocent face behind cunning selfish & blind mind! Since last years many of the members predicated, somewhere down the line Revti Gupta will turn against, backstab,  and be villain to her Di Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal. Revti’s action remind me of a spoiled  stubborn pampered rotten child who gets there way by hook or crook by throwing traumas refusing to understand logical.  

• Revti knew that Parv was married man despite the truth she got involved with him and didn’t end the relationship.
  • Guddan tried to end & stop the relationship between Parv & Revti, despite knowing the fact that she was wrong  Revti listened to Parvs words and cut her wrist.
  • After Guddan unlimited warning of saying its Galat, Revti telling her to stay away from Parv since he is not Acha Insaan. 
  • Even though knowing the nature & true side of Parv, she emotionally got into the words of her Mother & didnt give her 100% best to say NO in ruining her past & present.
  • During the card party: AJ gave his word of assurance to her, that if a member from his house/family troubles her,she can tell him & he will take actions against it.
  • Parv didn’t even give divorce to Siddhi and she
  • She sent text messages, communicated, & contacted Parv, she didnt use her brains or to eyes, her experience to analyze whether he has changed or not.  

• During VDay party she was rude to Guddan, ignored her. 
  • During the Dosti Phase of Akshan when Revti was being friends with Angad she didnt inform her sister about her relationship with her Di’s Devar. A normal sister will inform another sister if she is being friends or having relationship  with a person from her Di’s Sasural, especially if that person at one point wanted to marry her Di and almost killed her Jiju. 
  • What Sanskari Girl will meet a Kunwara Ladka in his room alone? Especially in a family where Tongue Wag, she knows that both Durga Bahu & Saru Bahu hate her,  Parv is present there.
  • Revti loosing her common sense for  Angad and love is like biggest joke of year!
  • After learning about Angads life was in danger, Revti emotional blackmailed and threatened Guddan.
  • After Angad death Revti had a outburst (which was understood) but forgetting all the sacrifices & protection her sister did and all the pure love she gave her since childhood. 
  • During Angads funeral prayer when Revti hugged, in her eyes rage and anger was shown.  

Vinasha kale Viparith Bhuddhi Revti

• Vinasha Kale: When a person is approaching his/her destruction or Doom
  • Vipareeta means: Reverse
  • Bhuddhi means: discriminating intellect, which is supposed to make  right decision
  • Vinasha kaleViparith buddhi" means that when one's doom approaches,the persons intellect works agains his/her best interest inviting their own doom. 

Revti Against Her Guddan Di: Unreal or Bitter Truth!

• In real life where we have happy family but approximately + or - 50%  of family has some kind of problems.
  • Where there are happy siblings in a family,  unfortunately in Real Life also there is a Manthara (outsider) who brainwashes sibling against siblings, one family member against each other.  

Maybe hidden budding jealousy 

• My assumption is even though Revti was being nice towards Guddan and showing her concern for Di in the initial episodes. After Guddan Gupta marriage and her transition in becoming Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal, there might be some kind of jealousy developing because her Di wasnt the clumsy, low confident, irresponsible, scared Guddan Gupta who had tagline “Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega!” 
  • After marriage, slowly with time & trial tribulations coming her way, Guddan Gupta transformed with the guidance of her husband into a determine, confident Woman who knew who to held her head high without backing off her deal and running away from responsibilities Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal wife of Akshat Jindal, India’s Youngest Saas known as “Guddan se Sab Ho Payega!”  
  • Her father and mother may have praised Guddan a lot regarding how she has become changed woman who is responsible & adapted to her Sasural etc. 

Blinded, Deaf,  Dumb& Blocked By Anger

• After Angad’s death, Revti has lost her marbles and sense forgetting the teaching of her father Bushan Gupta who always treated and loved both of his daughters equally!!! 
  • Revti could have talked to Dadi: her Angad Jis mother regarding the loss of her son and why she doesn’t hold Guddan responsible? Revti could have talked and asked her Papa or her mother for help regarding her pain, for the loss of her love. 
  • Angads own Mother, Elder Brother, & Entire  Jindal Family, her parents doesn’t blame or hold Guddan responsible for his death because they understand that it was Antra’s dirty game where it was 50-50 for Guddan, she saves Angad looses AJ, saves AJ looses Angad.
  • On September 12th, Dadi mentioned that Angad was Seedha like Abhimanyu, similar to how Kauravas planted a Chakarvyu for Abhimanyu, Antara did the same thing with Angad but she is forgetting that Abhimanyu death brought the end of Kauravas that none was left, similar Angads Balidaan will bring a end to Antra smiley14
  • Revti is only viewing things from POV: that she lost Angad due to her Di, which she didnt, if she forgot her pain and anger, she would have understood that Di will put Revti & Family’s happiness first before hers. 

Pal Pal Tadap of Guddan and Guilt 

• In one way Revti is playing wise because she knows that her Jiju Akshat Jindal is her Di’s Jaan and weakness. So manipulating him to kill her, show Nafraat ka Natak, which is failing miserable since Guddan knows that someone, something is making her husband Majboor to do Nafraat and kill her. So in Guddan eyes, AJ is not Apardhi. 
  • From childhood Revti Gupta knows the impact of the Wall Chits that had hand in creating lack of confidence  and fear in her Di that Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega. But after marriage thanks to her Jiju Akshat Jindal that fear, the lack of confidence changed to Guddna Tumse Na Ho Payega!
  • By having her Di do the Ravan Dhan and indirect Dhan of Antra, Revti has installed the Guilt & the title of indirect Murderer on Guddan. She knows very well that her Di will not be able to face herself or look into the mirror and meet her eyes because she will be guilty of killing Antra. But Revti doesn’t know Akshat Jindal at any cost will not let his wife Guddan die in Guilt with his soothing words he will remove the guilt from her. 
  • Despite knowing what is Right or Wrong, Revti’s anger, her hatred, her blindness in refusing to accept the truth that Guddan wasnt responsible for Angad’s death it was Trap of Antra. In anger, revenge, Revti has chosen her own path where she has become a criminal, murderer which will lead to her own grave one day similar to Antra.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

👏wow .  great anaylisi yes I have no words for ehsan faramosh seriously ..I was so sure that revati has always a psychotic stint in her and with Angad entering her life ..it is now proved .  

Awsome analysis👍🏼

I hated revti since she slited her wrist and i was sure that she will turn into villain eventually

she is like spoil brat of the family who only know to get what she want and love is the biggest joke for her🥱 actually she doesnt know what the love is if she knew it she never had audicity to behave rudely with her di.

And she actually digging her own grave as she is inviting akshat jindal's gussa by hurting his wife.😈

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago

This revati's is always pricked to my eyes from the very beginning🤢🤪honestly saying revati was the only character in the show i hate the most as she always have dual face 

And thank you piku for this post u really did a great analysis of her all her kaands,its shows how selfish and cunning she is🤢🤢

Wonderful post Piku buddy..😊

Agree with u...👍🏼

1st Revati is a step Sister so Never change Step ..... wo mom ho sis ho bro ho or dad... so now vinasha kaale viparith Bhuddhi.. i'm happy for Cvs not showing step mahan.👏

Originally posted by Ajgud

👏wow .  great anaylisi yes I have no words for ehsan faramosh seriously ..I was so sure that revati has always a psychotic stint in her and with Angad entering her life ..it is now proved .  

Thank you Riya🤗

She was just jumping from Parv to Angad, I know she gave hi, chance to be his friends but somewhere I couldn’t tolerate n understand Angads n her love it was sudden. 

I think like her mother, somewhere Revti saw Angad as her opportunity to get the same luxury as her Di 

Originally posted by Kammy02

Awsome analysis👍🏼

I hated revti since she slited her wrist and i was sure that she will turn into villain eventuallyr

• Me too, Pagal Ladki splitting her wrist for a married man🤪it was evident with her affair with Parv that she will go against Guddan and become her enemy because Revti is too Deaf, Dumb & Blind to see her own mistakes and too see logic.

she is like spoil brat of the family who only know to get what she want and love is the biggest joke for her🥱 actually she doesnt know what the love is if she knew it she never had audicity to behave rudely with her di.

• Absolutely agree with you, Revti is always the spoiled Brat, because her Di, her Parents always pampered her and praised her for Ideal Beti & Sister crap. 
  • For her own selfish reason she always yelled at her DI, used Guddan love for her and her Goodness against her.

And she actually digging her own grave as she is inviting akshat jindal's gussa by hurting his wife.😈

• I have feeling Sher will confront her next week for the Khel she played with his Sherni by using her as a Bait/Mohra to kill Antra. 

Thank you Kajal🤗 I agree Choti Lomri is digging her own grave especially when she used Sher ki Sherni has a bait.  Similar to Antra she also created a Charakvyu for Guddan and pushed her into without her knowing the truth..

Originally posted by Piku_S

Thank you Riya🤗

She was just jumping from Parv to Angad, I know she gave hi, chance to be his friends but somewhere I couldn’t tolerate n understand Angads n her love it was sudden. 

I think like her mother, somewhere Revti saw Angad as her opportunity to get the same luxury as her Di 

Yes exactly even I fail to understand her suddent this much gehra pyaar for Angad ji are its nothing just hidden board jelousy that is mixed up with ..Angad death nothing ..more 

Great Analysis Piku👏👏

Revti is always being intrigue character from starting.

I never understood her love for Parv or Angad.

How and when  her love become so deep for Angad that she is ready to kill her sister. 

Somewhere she must be jealous of Guddan  after her marriage. Guddan marrying in one of richest family of the city. A husband who cares, who listens to your complaint and his ready to do everything for his wife and a MIL who adores you. This must have left her jealous. Before Guddan's marriage  Revti was perfect daughter like you said after marriage things changed.

What Revti fails to understand here is her di and jiju's  depth of  their feelings and love for each other.

Good post....Piku....i also feel almost this...

v nice post