Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Swati_20

This revati's is always pricked to my eyes from the very beginningšŸ¤¢šŸ¤Ŗhonestly saying revati was the only character in the show i hate the most as she always have dual face 

And thank you piku for this post u really did a great analysis of her all her kaands,its shows how selfish and cunning she isšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

@ bold: You are welcome dearšŸ¤— I made this post because people say how come Revti turn against Guddan, well  unlike her Di who thinks about other happiness, Revti from the beginning thinks about her Khushi before anyone else feeling  or happiness. 

Last year when Revti slit her wrist, I wanted to  scream and shake her by the shoulder, say whatā€™s wrong with you ruining your life for a married  man who hasnā€™t divorced his first wife. PagalšŸ˜”

In a way Revti was always shown selfish

Once after her affair exposure with Angad, she told Guddan she isnā€™t her same Di, etc

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Yes exactly even I fail to understand her suddent this much gehra pyaar for Angad ji are its nothing just hidden board jelousy that is mixed up with ..Angad death nothing ..more 

Very well said Riya itā€™s hidden jealousy that is surfacing 

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Great Analysis PikušŸ‘šŸ‘

Revti is always being intrigue character from starting.

• I agree with you she was mystery, since the beginning she did have cunning smile

I never understood her love for Parv or Angad.

• Me neither especially her love for Parv, she was in a relationship  with him for at approximately 6months to 1 year, but she was ready to give up easily  n end relationship while listening to Guddan than jump back in while listening to her mother.
  • To me Angad looked more like a option, Parv Gaya, Rich Jiju Ka Bhai aya 

How and when  her love become so deep for Angad that she is ready to kill her sister. 

• Itā€™s so confusing, I thought it was attraction n infatuation, n their relationship was bound to end in divorce  

Somewhere she must be jealous of Guddan  after her marriage. Guddan marrying in one of richest family of the city. A husband who cares, who listens to your complaint and his ready to do everything for his wife and a MIL who adores you. This must have left her jealous. 

Before Guddan's marriage  Revti was perfect daughter like you said after marriage things changed.

Thank you SonalšŸ¤— 

@green 

• Very well said, this difference in Revti & Guddan relationship came after the Reception party when Guddan include AJ when Revti came to discuss about her marriage with Angad, Guddan said why hide from him he is family. Revti did feel weird
  • Before marriage until  Guddan life involved around Revti but after marriage Slowly with his actions, words responsibility n humanity nature AJ start becoming part of her life, in her thought he started becoming her Apna 

@ bold I agree that Revti fails to understand the reason behind the depth of love of her Di n Jiju, it didnā€™t develop over night it happened slowly with time n they understand, trust each-other. 

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: jmoyee200

Good post....Piku....i also feel almost this...

v nice post

Thank you Jymoyee dearšŸ¤—

Whatā€™s your name? 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

On point analysis Piku ji šŸ‘šŸ¼ā­ļø

I am not shocked with the baddimag mendak-ullu hybrid being so so so evil.

Along with being baddimag, she has been besharam too 

she never cared about family reputation in front of her happiness 

1st she was having jaan-dene wala sasta pyaar for Pervy & immediately she fall in jaan-lene wala equally sasta pyaar for paglet  

Cause of her andha sasta pyaar for a married pervy, she got ready to marry him even without telling her doting father, keeping him way from his rights of kanyadaan

Even in her hesitance in marrying pervy, she was not hesitant cause he is married, she was hesitant cause she wanted Guddu to happily take part in the rituals. She wasn't liking the chup chup ke shaadi. Most probably she wanted a lavish dhoom dhaam wali shaadi. 

Then in the valentine day party, she was openly hugging Pervy shamelessly roaming around with him, & was being rude to Guddu. Lekin the party was called by Guddu's husband. I am sure the host of the party didn't see or invite her. Toh tujhe bulaya kisne bey ? 

I somewhat feel cause of her mom's constant berating of Guddu & praising her as honhaar beti, she always had that in back of her mind that she is more samajdaar & Guddu is useless who needs to be looked after. When people used to sunao Guddu, she used to tell them off but somewhere the comparison with her & her ability to tell those people off used to give her a boost. 

But everything changed once AJ came into the picture & took Guddu away. He started helping & guiding her in correcting her mistake. Guddu turned out to be more samajdaar & handling anything thrown at her properly with maturity. The entire Indore started giving misaal of her. The earlier comparison that used to give the ullu boost seemed to have faded away. 

At the end of the day she is Lomri's daughter brought up under Lomri's parvarish & her shower of Lomri love. So khoon finally showing color. 

captainplus thumbnail

Piku ji, just wanted to say that each point mentioned in this thread makes complete sense after today's episode 

I am not at all shocked or surprised at her 

Today everything that was inside her is finally coming out 

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

On point analysis Piku ji šŸ‘šŸ¼ā­ļø

I am not shocked with the baddimag mendak-ullu hybrid being so so so evil.

• Me either dear, I wasnā€™t surprise since her wrist slitting act, refusing to give up on Pervy, we were bound to know that somewhere Revti will turn against Guddan 

Along with being baddimag, she has been besharam too she never cared about family reputation in front of her happiness 1st she was having jaan-dene wala sasta pyaar for Pervy & immediately she fall in jaan-lene wala equally sasta pyaar for paglet  

• Exactly in the first month it self it show how selfish and besharm Revati was, if she cared for her family she wouldnā€™t have cut her wrist, didnā€™t care about how hurt her parents and di will be due to her actions. She didnā€™t care if her Di would have been blamed knowing how much her mother hates her di 
  • Revti was just jumping from Pervy to Angad, Pervy was married n not the Warris of Jindal Family, Angad came an opprtunity to get same status as her Di opened for her, waris of Jindal Family who is 7+ elder than her

Cause of her andha sasta pyaar for a married pervy, she got ready to marry him even without telling her doting father, keeping him way from his rights of kanyadaan

• Exactly she didnā€™t care if Bushan was in the wedding or not. 

Even in her hesitance in marrying pervy, she was not hesitant cause he is married, she was hesitant cause she wanted Guddu to happily take part in the rituals. She wasn't liking the chup chup ke shaadi. Most probably she wanted a lavish dhoom dhaam wali shaadi. 

• I agree she wanted a Grand wedding where Guddan happily participated, gave her lavish gifts despite the fact that Guddan hated Parv from bottom of her heart, n she slapped him countless of time 

Then in the valentine day party, she was openly hugging Pervy shamelessly roaming around with him, & was being rude to Guddu. Lekin the party was called by Guddu's husband. I am sure the host of the party didn't see or invite her. Toh tujhe bulaya kisne bey ? 

• At the Valentineā€™s Party Guddan was scared of Revti & Parv realtionship coming out in the open infornt of her Jindal Saab & Sasural because no matter how Kamina Parv is she cannot deny 3 facts: Parv is her Saru Bahus Brother, He is married, Revti is involved with married man-people can say that for wealth Revati is trapping a married man. 

ā­ļøI somewhat feel cause of her mom's constant berating of Guddu & praising her as honhaar beti, she always had that in back of her mind that she is more samajdaar & Guddu is useless who needs to be looked after. When people used to sunao Guddu, she used to tell them off but somewhere the comparison with her & her ability to tell those people off used to give her a boost. ā­ļøšŸ‘

• Very well said šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘I also had same feeling that somehow Lomri taunts to Guddan got into Revti head and she thought she was superior to her Di, because after all she was ā€œSarvgunnā€ while her Di was useless n Galati Ko Dukhaan ā€œGuddan Tumse Na Ho Payegaā€
  • If you see some of the pre marriage espiodes n scenes of Guddan and Revati you can see Revati attitude and body gesture how she felt superior to her Di, in her own way she was bullying Guddan. 

But everything changed once AJ came into the picture & took Guddu away. He started helping & guiding her in correcting her mistake. Guddu turned out to be more samajdaar & handling anything thrown at her properly with maturity. The entire Indore started giving misaal of her. The earlier comparison that used to give the ullu boost seemed to have faded away. 

• After marriage slowly everything started to change in Guddan life, she started to focus her attention from her Chukti to her Jindal Saab who became her mentor, her Garv, Her Respect, her Pati, Her Dost, Love
  • Revati even complained to Guddan after her and Angads exposure that her Di isnā€™t the same Di

At the end of the day she is Lomri's daughter brought up under Lomri's parvarish & her shower of Lomri love. So khoon finally showing color. 

Very well said Captain šŸ¤—

Your and mine  thoughts regarding Revati matches, we both knew that her exposure was coming since last year, but somewhere Guddan was just ignoring it, n giving it name of Pyar, or childishness of her Chukti. Like she is ignoring her vile Stepmother but knows how much she hates and dislikes her etc. 

@ Purple Very well said I think the Blood vs Parvarish will be shown in our coming track

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Piku ji, just wanted to say that each point mentioned in this thread makes complete sense after today's episode 

I am not at all shocked or surprised at her 

Today everything that was inside her is finally coming out 

Thank you CaptainšŸ¤—

Today our theories regarding Revti is proven correct, the khoon and Arrogance of Lomriā€™s Khoon & Upbringing is coming out in the open. 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

šŸ¤—piku its yet a classy analysis  dear 

u know what selfishness and jealousy in siblings are so common .

childhood they will have no problem it arises when one sibling gets hooked up (in love /marriage)

since revti is bit kiddish and as guddan said some day that few things she grabbed forcing guddan .

revti is brought up like that she seems like go getter ..

kaushalya has pampered her so much that she turned selfish but guddan love and giving nature had made revti sweet and loving .

revti can be easily manipulated so perv used her later antara did to break sisters bond .

her love for angad is so unreal maybe she thought both sisters  will be in one roof and she can enjoy the richness to (or just that she thought i too will be tagged as jindal's)

u explained it so well ..

few mu cant be explained so it happened with revti .

as we saw  her emotions at present is limited to anger when in anger they tend to see only bad in everything they forget what that person did for them in past ..

selfishness drives them if they are not happy they cant see others happy .

revti anger has made her deaf and dum she is not able to see beyond it and even if she ppl like perv won't allow i bet saru will add more ..

let her try to ride on akshan ..

"good things happen to good ppl"

akshan love has reached a point it will never break 

even if they stay away (pardon me if time comes)love will always be there more stronger there love has been built through years has seen many waves will face many turmoils but will never break ..

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Very well said Captain šŸ¤—

Your and mine  thoughts regarding Revati matches, we both knew that her exposure was coming since last year, but somewhere Guddan was just ignoring it, n giving it name of Pyar, or childishness of her Chukti. Like she is ignoring her vile Stepmother but knows how much she hates and dislikes her etc. 

@ Purple Very well said I think the Blood vs Parvarish will be shown in our coming track

today lomri even acknowledged this point by saying the same thing that Revti is doing this cause of her 

she saw how Lomri treated Guddu all her life 

& that is reflecting now