Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

The best thing to do is Kuch bhi except mat karo in CVs se

pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

After watching all the spoilers of kaira ki divorce and custody battle being won by karthik. I felt like puking.... I felt like it is a complete waste of our time to watch these bakwas epis.--this is not out of hatred or anything But just a frustration of how can they spoil such good serial to this extent.

First thing why YRKKH was soo good? (thanks to the  good old days  thats the feeling i get now after watching the epis of late.)--- it has good ratings etc all comes next  -- In 2009 first when i saw the promo YRKKH it instantly clicked and i fell in love with the promo itself.  from then on wards i fell in love with the serial and  there was no turning back . After analyzing everything  in all these years The most important aspect that worked for this serial is the POSITIVITY of the  Concept and Characters.It has Less NEGATIVITY.The Positivity stood out.But of late NEGATIVITY has been dominating the Serial.(with great sadness i can say if the makers are not able to correct this aspect of showing too much negativity in everything ,the show would not survive for a long time )..please bring our old NAIRA back.Viewers are not dumb to realize this but they are giving a benefit of doubt.. Recycling the same marriage-divorce (almost 4 times) aspect is so absurd that people cannot relate to it .Relating to the show and characters is what makes a movie or serial  work well.but now  people are unable to relate it.

Karthik: what have they done to his character they completely ruined it.the guy who loved naira a lot is  shown as immatrure,emotional, and what not is  without a single thought ready to fight for the custody battle.Now I am literally unable to identify karthik's cahracter. the character which is shown before as caring and loving one is  the original one or the new avatar is the actual one.I understand people change but to this extent I am unable to digest this...People mature with age  and grow the karthik who is shown as mature and caring 7 years back is shown as a  complete  nonsense guy whoc cares about himself and selfish...

Naira: Even Naira's character also, SHERNI who has fought for everything in life 7 years back  is shown as timid,powerless,bechari women now.Her down fall started after marriage.

Edited by pulvi16 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel bad for the actors having to portray such a storyline. 

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel bad for Naira and agree that she is powerless.. she is actually tired of fighting if we look at her journey she got nothing for loving anyone spc kartik all she got was challenges and alas question.. koi kese na thake yaar.. poor thing i wish woh mar hi jaati bechari ye sab dekhne se.. ek epi mein Naira bolti hai ki pata nahi bhagwan ne usko bachaya kyun uss raat.. sirf kairav k liye or fir woh kairav ko bhi woh khusiyan nahi de payi... actually Naira should have gone to depression by now😪

Akshaya143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

There is only custody case going now on upcoming track.. Divorce is pending it's just that naira will sign the divorce papers which bought by vedika... That divorce papers are with vedika some how she will pass to karthik with out being caught... By seeing divorce papers karthik will be shocked and the same time kairav medical reports he will get through mail and will misunderstand naira thinking she is again going far with kairav...so this is the reason karthik file custody case... Maybe karthik will win the custody case as per spoiler... And about karthik will try to work on marriage? First of all karthik naira not divorced (as per me they won't get) nothing like that will happen... Vedika will insecure about her marriage is illegal maybe that's the reason there is fight between vedika and kartik daily... Adding to it kairav will always bring naira topic infornt of karthik and meeting naira in between (if karthik won the custody then also they can't stop child meeting their mother may be karthik tag along with kairav  to meet naira with an excuse like mere bachche se dur nai reh sakta.... Same thing will repeat like karthik went to singhania house to meet kairav only difference is that naira will meet kairav outside along with karthik makers know if three (kaira and kairav) will be in one frame then only they will get trp but there with some twists... Iam damn sure about karthik will work on his marriage with vedika which is impossible... (unless makers want to shut down their show) This is karthik... He can angry on naira or even pretend to be hate her.. He only wants naira... He will win the custody case by hook or crook to ensure that naira and kairav should be there in front of him, if kairav will be in the goenka's house then naira never think of going away and karthik not cruel to separate child from his mother and the mother none other than naira... So he can't see naira in pain (surprisingly he is the reason for her pain)... And about he saying to vedika that 'koshish kar rah hoon rishte nibhane ki' simply he is saying lie and all know what koshish he did.... He can't say her directly like my wife is back now leave from my house.. He is in awkward situation, he is wife is back after his marriage with vedika so his in dilemma what to do what not... He is not daring say to vedika that he still loves his wife (naira) can't move on with her because she is his responsibility.. To naira his male ego hurting with time to time like during teej naira said she did not fast for him and naira signature on school application... Etc, his ego stopping him from accepting his love for naira infornt her

aasmanviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Akshaya143

There is only custody case going now on upcoming track.. Divorce is pending it's just that naira will sign the divorce papers which bought by vedika... That divorce papers are with vedika some how she will pass to karthik with out being caught... By seeing divorce papers karthik will be shocked and the same time kairav medical reports he will get through mail and will misunderstand naira thinking she is again going far with kairav...so this is the reason karthik file custody case... Maybe karthik will win the custody case as per spoiler... And about karthik will try to work on marriage? First of all karthik naira not divorced (as per me they won't get) nothing like that will happen... Vedika will insecure about her marriage is illegal maybe that's the reason there is fight between vedika and kartik daily... Adding to it kairav will always bring naira topic infornt of karthik and meeting naira in between (if karthik won the custody then also they can't stop child meeting their mother may be karthik tag along with kairav  to meet naira with an excuse like mere bachche se dur nai reh sakta.... Same thing will repeat like karthik went to singhania house to meet kairav only difference is that naira will meet kairav outside along with karthik makers know if three (kaira and kairav) will be in one frame then only they will get trp but there with some twists... Iam damn sure about karthik will work on his marriage with vedika which is impossible... (unless makers want to shut down their show) This is karthik... He can angry on naira or even pretend to be hate her.. He only wants naira... He will win the custody case by hook or crook to ensure that naira and kairav should be there in front of him, if kairav will be in the goenka's house then naira never think of going away and karthik not cruel to separate child from his mother and the mother none other than naira... So he can't see naira in pain (surprisingly he is the reason for her pain)... And about he saying to vedika that 'koshish kar rah hoon rishte nibhane ki' simply he is saying lie and all know what koshish he did.... He can't say her directly like my wife is back now leave from my house.. He is in awkward situation, he is wife is back after his marriage with vedika so his in dilemma what to do what not... He is not daring say to vedika that he still loves his wife (naira) can't move on with her because she is his responsibility.. To naira his male ego hurting with time to time like during teej naira said she did not fast for him and naira signature on school application... Etc, his ego stopping him from accepting his love for naira infornt her

Good analysis! I hope what you are saying comes true. For a moment I had started doubting Kartik’s stance. However, what you are saying sounds right.

Edited by aasmanviewer - 4 years ago