• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Neelakanth Mahadev๐Ÿ˜Š and Mohini Narayan ๐Ÿ˜› -Namah Today ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Agle Hafte ๐Ÿ˜‰-Namah Friendshipโค๏ธ in Danger ๐Ÿ˜ญ By Kali Mayajaal๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Can They Stop Vfx ๐Ÿ˜Žplz ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ I stop Switch Happily This Show

I so agree with you.

M looking for an opportunity to stop watching the show. But vfx aren't letting me ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Otherwise makers have not paid attention to anything else.

Originally posted by Nicky-nish

I so agree with you.

M looking for an opportunity to stop watching the show. But vfx aren't letting me ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Otherwise makers have not paid attention to anything else.

Nishitha๐Ÿ˜› you expected so much to witness full distribution of Manthan products ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† along with Neelakanthโค๏ธMohiniโ˜บ๏ธ=Namah

Nope Yaar ๐Ÿ˜›don't expect apart from Mitrata  manthan kya cheez hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I thought Namah take time in debate Who swallow Halahal Full ๐Ÿคชmitrata key Mann rakty narayan piche jaaye aur mahadev grahan kare 

Mitra Mahadev ki Mann hi nahi narayan sab ki mann har liya Mohini banke 

Pretty plz Namah team kindly stop using Vfx ๐Ÿ˜›Bet๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ we escape ๐Ÿฅณwithout late from Mitrata ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ™‡

Originally posted by vinnas

Nishitha๐Ÿ˜› you expected so much to witness full distribution of Manthan products ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† along with Neelakanthโค๏ธMohiniโ˜บ๏ธ=Namah

Nope Yaar ๐Ÿ˜›don't expect apart from Mitrata  manthan kya cheez hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I thought Namah take time in debate Who swallow Halahal Full ๐Ÿคชmitrata key Mann rakty narayan piche jaaye aur mahadev grahan kare 

Mitra Mahadev ki Mann hi nahi narayan sab ki mann har liya Mohini banke 

Pretty plz Namah team kindly stop using Vfx ๐Ÿ˜›Bet๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ we escape ๐Ÿฅณwithout late from Mitrata ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ™‡

Bold I agree with you Chandu. We can't expect anything from this show apart from mitrata and vfx. 

And the only good thing is VFX. Makers ek baar uska use krna band kr de hum b show dekhna band kr payenge.

Bold I agree with you Chandu. We can't expect anything from this show apart from mitrata and vfx. 

And the only good thing is VFX. Makers ek baar uska use krna band kr de hum b show dekhna band kr payenge.

yup Vfx key liye ๐Ÿ˜›ithna bardash karna padraha hai bas ek baar voh band Ho hum prasthan kare Namah karke ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ™.

Cvs Kindly Watch Sony Tv -Sankat mochan MahaBali Hanuman๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ The Best Mytho show in Recent times and no Problem if Retelecast DKDM spare from this Mitrata ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by vinnas

yup Vfx key liye ๐Ÿ˜›ithna bardash karna padraha hai bas ek baar voh band Ho hum prasthan kare Namah karke ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ™.

Cvs Kindly Watch Sony Tv -Sankat mochan MahaBali Hanuman๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ The Best Mytho show in Recent times and no Problem if Retelecast DKDM spare from this Mitrata ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜›

Sony tv shows have standard I must say. Channel and makers don't rely on TRP's and show unique and watchable stories. I have watched few epis of Sankat mochan and indeed the execution of story is done amazingly. ๐Ÿ˜

DKDM was love.๐Ÿ’—

I still watch it's epis on hotstar.

Sony tv shows have standard I must say. Channel and makers don't rely on TRP's and show unique and watchable stories. I have watched few epis of Sankat mochan and indeed the execution of story is done amazingly. ๐Ÿ˜

DKDM was love.๐Ÿ’—

I still watch it's epis on hotstar.

Exactly ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผAnyday Sony is Gold  watched entire hanuman  which commendable watch anytime Divinity Portrayalโค๏ธ Brilliant Execution with lot of Talent Presentation๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

DKDM kabhi bhi Magical ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’“ 

@vinnas and @Nicky-nish do give Jag Janani Maa Vaishno Devi a chance....Totally worth the time, effort and aastha

Originally posted by rickks

@vinnas and @Nicky-nish do give Jag Janani Maa Vaishno Devi a chance....Totally worth the time, effort and aastha

Sure ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ waiting eagerly from Long Jag janani Vaishno Devi ๐Ÿ™ the Lil Girl Mahisha ๐Ÿ˜›from Silsila Is Part of Attraction Too ๐Ÿ˜ณ KBC Time so Watch On Hotstar ๐Ÿ˜Ž  

Thanks For Telling it's Worth More Now ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ Rickks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ