Need shaira to show the effects of the attack

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I really need some scene with Shaira protarying how the attack as affect her. So far we have seen her take care of Dilruba, Razia Begum, and even Noor. She's shown a brave front and even though she was attacked she's taking care of everyone except herself. 

I get that she's brave and fear no one but God, but come on let's be realistic here. There's no one that could have suffered such an attack and by the next day their Okay. Impossible!

I wanna see Shaira being affected. I want her to remember her attack when she's left alone, or when the lights go out, or when she looks in the mirror she'll remember how she was slapped and dragged down the stairs. Anything would suffice!

I need to see layers of Shaira. Sorry if my rant was too long. Enjoy!

Shaira is not Noor, she doesn't get scenes which do not involve Noor's next step, you will see her talking about Noor and asking Azaan to forgive Noor. 

I would definitely like a scene where she is reliving or thinking about this attack and Azaan is there with her thinking what if he had lost her, what he went through when he was driving to reach her. 

But after last night's episode and everyone's casual behavior about this attack including Shaira was disappointing. Only person who was on point with his anger was Dilruba 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

You are NOT ranting.   Now please excuse my own confused ramblings. 😆 

Many of us want to see Shayra's emotional state and for her to think about herself for once.  She is not weak but she is human too and deserves to 'let it go' as Azaan stated and be comforted.  Writers are obsessed with Noor and rather than any other feeling, I am just bored by this.  I watch the episode hoping for some emotional depth and see a lot of potential too but the writers seem fixated on one thing only...

Azaan, Shayra and ShaZaan have been my reason to continue watching.  Azaan is the most sensible character and was given the most, in terms of reaction to this attack.  I do not understand why the writers did not use the second half of the episode for Shayra's reaction; instead we got Khalid returning with N...

Perhaps the writers have to saved Shayra's reaction for when she and Azaan are free of the polygamy...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago