John Abraham takes a dig at Modiji - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by MahanalayakKarn

https://time.com/longform/bindu-kanakadurga-women-hinduism-india/

FYI, the mosques in Kerala came ou against it, IIRC. Prob afraid they were next🤣

Once again, better to know the facts before spouting off.

Yeah. There was some Rehana Sultana or whatever, they just had thrown her out of the Muslim community. Because Muslims aren't supposed to visit other worship places. That is shirk.

But I remember reading some of the so called Hindu women were actually converted Christians. Perhaps from their facebook posts I guess. I obviously cannot search all that for you. I'm not that vela. So you can enjoy being narcissistic. Good luck with that

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

I m from so called troubled state of jk. On national highway mamdir and masjid r next to next. 

Them there is bahu fort which is most popular temple here. There is masjid opposite to it as well. Both communities  never trouble each other. But we dont go boasting  everywhere.

Krishna Janambhoomi and mosques are literally side by side , with no troubleImage

Originally posted by DelusionalMe

@bold For those who don't know, they are literally next to each other, side by side. I have never seen any trouble around that area.

Also for Bahu Fort, the masjid is just outside the entry to the shrine of Bawe wali mata. And again no trouble there as well but we people don't show off like the one in discussion. Because we consider it quite normal.

I don't know why some people have this superiority complex. Being literate doesn't necessarily mean being educated, hence proved.

I remember my brother telling about his Amarnath Yatra and how most people working on the path are Muslims and they do it as a service to god, alongwith earning income..... Bet no-one told this to John Abraham....

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0Bj2bU6ock-Z5O1GhnqLof5mSEGPx6eLl474gs_jBtsylvrZHRw

This is this year's Ganesh visarjan processions and Muharram procession passing each other...

Edited by anjs - 4 years ago

Originally posted by KootyPai

I couldn't find the exact article I saw. But I do remember seeing it. But at the moment I guess this would suffice -

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/29/isis-recruiters-fertile-ground-kerala-indias-tourist-gem

Time to introspect

No buddy. Statistics or not true 😂

The presence of ISIS recruits in a population like Kerala's surprises the theory of extremism as secondary to bigotry and/or economics. Other than that, there is nothing in that article which says Kerala had the highest recruits. 

Originally posted by KootyPai

Yeah. There was some Rehana Sultana or whatever, they just had thrown her out of the Muslim community. Because Muslims aren't supposed to visit other worship places. That is shirk.

But I remember reading some of the so called Hindu women were actually converted Christians. Perhaps from their facebook posts I guess. I obviously cannot search all that for you. I'm not that vela. So you can enjoy being narcissistic. Good luck with that

Once again, where is the evidence these were converted women?

Also, fun fact: the BJP hoped this would help them make inroads into Kerala. Sadly for them, not a single seat in the state.

Doesn't look like the Hindus in Kerala bought into the nonsense peddled by whoever.

He is good looking!!!

Whatever be the reason for Kerala not being "Modi-fied" - all I would say is "Go Kerala!"   😃  Really proud of you guys.