Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

@Gopu 

I feel they showed AB knowing BP relation status as an attempt to make viewers accept upcoming AnuPre vs Komo ...... it would be weird seeing Anurag and Mrs. Bajaj going against Komo ..... hence they showed that Prerna is still Anurag’s Prerna through Anurag ....

Writers ki bhi kyaa Soch hain waah 👏🤣

Baaki toh Mata ki hawayein jahan le jaaye 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3AJQ8vA2YB/?igshid=zt63pjh8tl0c

RS Kya logic hain 😂😂

But it will be still weird to see her with that namesake mangalsutra and sindoor fighting for Anurag but who cares definitely not me I always wanted AnuPre to fight against all these regressive norms, society blah blah blah for their love because marriage is binding two souls with their consent not with any majboori

And mata ki bajan by my main man

Edited by abhiya_12 - 4 years ago
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hope cvs give proper reconciliation to anupre.  I don't want so rushed reco as shown in clip for tomorrow.

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hari73

I hope cvs give proper reconciliation to anupre.  I don't want so rushed reco as shown in clip for tomorrow.

I doubt they are going for any reconciliation this early. That hug part definitely going to be dream or Pre will have meltdown but recovers quickly and go back to loyalty non sense, she is still Mrs Bajaj so I doubt there's any reconciliation lol

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I feel they showed AB knowing BP relation status as an attempt to make viewers accept upcoming AnuPre vs Komo ...... it would be weird seeing Anurag and Mrs. Bajaj going against Komo ..... hence they showed that Prerna is still Anurag’s Prerna through Anurag ....

Writers ki bhi kyaa Soch hain waah 👏🤣

I feel that is setting a base for the pregnancy revelation RS. Although this is what most of us fear, I don't feel anurag will doubt prerna regarding the pregnancy. I mean look at it, he's still convinced that prerna o ly loves him in spite of her telling a 100 times that she married Bajaj out of her will. It will be a little out of place now for him to doubt prerna about the pregnancy. 

But I found something interesting today which closely relates with what you're saying. Did you notice that they showed a flashback of anupre 2nd mandir shaadi. The only one where anurag with full knowledge applies sindoor. Of all the Mata raani flashbacks to choose from, they specifically chose these two related to anupre marriage. I feel it maybe a subtle way of reminding viewers that in the eyes of Maa durga, anupre are married and/or are the eternal couple? 

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Parth was so out of place in sbs as if he is thinking something very deep.  Rest 3 of them were atleast happy for completing 1 yr.  His mood actually put off whole segment.  I was thinking he could act atleast infront of camera that is he is happy.  

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I doubt they are going for any reconciliation this early. That hug part definitely going to be dream or Pre will have meltdown but recovers quickly and go back to loyalty non sense, she is still Mrs Bajaj so I doubt there's any reconciliation lol

I have a feeling the entire thing is going to be Mr bajajs dream. He's going to imagine what will happen if anurag finds out the circumstances of his marriage to prerna. By the end of this durga puja track, anurag may find out everything but it not going to be in this sequence. 

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

And i hv a strong feeling tht after watching anupre performing arti... Tht hug is someone's nightmare 😆

Parth was so out of place in sbs as if he is thinking something very deep.  Rest 3 of them were atleast happy for completing 1 yr.  His mood actually put off whole segment.  I was thinking he could act atleast infront of camera that is he is happy.  

He cane never do that .....🤣....He tries TRIES HARD but fails Miserably 🤣

And yeah that doesn’t mean he is unhappy ...... it’s just he is in his usual Off mood ...

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

I have a feeling the entire thing is going to be Mr bajajs dream. He's going to imagine what will happen if anurag finds out the circumstances of his marriage to prerna. By the end of this durga puja track, anurag may find out everything but it not going to be in this sequence. 

its defo a nightmare of bajaj 😆 anu ne bola tha dar lagega mujhe se 😆

but yes durga maa kuch usse  hint toh degi  that pre is caged

V_MA thumbnail

Ya. Me too noticed that. He's completely in sadu mode these days. Especially when there's she.