Do you think Vicky Kaushal was better than Ranbir in Sanju?

[Content Removed]
Posted: 5 months ago

No.

Vicky was outstanding, and let's be honest he also had a strong author backed role.

[Content Removed]

200000 percent. I was in awe of his performance. That scene where he talks to Sunil about Sanju has to be something else. My favorite thing about Vicky is that he cries like the character. Its so simple though but you will see most actors crying the same way for every character no matter what the character is but Vicky cries like the character. Its different and every mannerism is different. He's a terrific actor. 

According to critics they liked Vicky the most

Didn't watch so don't know.

I don't think we can compare both of their roles. Because both of their characters were completed different and difficult. Ranbir did Sanjay Dutt's part so well that many people praised him despite of hating Sanjay as a person. 

On the other hand, Vicky did great job as a supportive character. So both of them did outstanding and both got award. smiley16

I think being better than Ranbir in that movie is not a big thing anyways but his performance was hands down the best in the movie. Ranbir wasn't acting, he was trying to mimic Sanjay Dutt. He should learn from Sushant how to act and not mimic someone