Do you think Vicky Kaushal was better than Ranbir in Sanju?

Posted: 4 years ago

Ranbir got an author backed role in Sanju but still I think Vicky Kaushal was better with his Kamlee act. I'm not saying Vicky overshadowed Ranbir or stole the show. Just that he was better than Ranbir in acting department. 

How many feel the same?

Edited by Looney86 - 4 years ago

No.

Vicky was outstanding, and let's be honest he also had a strong author backed role.

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

No.

Vicky was outstanding, and let's be honest he also had a strong author backed role.

Yeah, Kamlee too had an author backed role but Ranbir was playing the titular character in a biopic. 

200000 percent. I was in awe of his performance. That scene where he talks to Sunil about Sanju has to be something else. My favorite thing about Vicky is that he cries like the character. Its so simple though but you will see most actors crying the same way for every character no matter what the character is but Vicky cries like the character. Its different and every mannerism is different. He's a terrific actor. 

According to critics they liked Vicky the most

I don't think we can compare both of their roles. Because both of their characters were completed different and difficult. Ranbir did Sanjay Dutt's part so well that many people praised him despite of hating Sanjay as a person. 

On the other hand, Vicky did great job as a supportive character. So both of them did outstanding and both got award. ðŸ˜Ž

I think being better than Ranbir in that movie is not a big thing anyways but his performance was hands down the best in the movie. Ranbir wasn't acting, he was trying to mimic Sanjay Dutt. He should learn from Sushant how to act and not mimic someone

Vicky's performance was better than Ranbir.

Originally posted by JackSparrowcraz

Vicky's performance was better than Ranbir.

Long time no see, how are youuuuuuuu😃