Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Don't get mad! get even!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~ 26.9.19 Don’t get mad! Get even!

A whirlwind blows, that contains the seeds of counteraction, reprisal ,vengeance in it. We see  Madhav  already spinning in it day in and day out for many years,  Madhav’s  tastes his revenge as the saying goes, like a cold dish!, meaning he picks up his revenge where his foe Kainat killed Sakshi many years ago. Now Kainat  reckons over the years the crime has been forgotten! But the real Kainat may assume the matter dead and forgotten But as we know Madhav has forgotten nothing! He eats the dish cold! In the hope  his revenge will be more sweeter, since his  foe will least expect it to happen!

His folly though, lies in the fact that whom he sees as his culprit is the wrong person! The correct culprit is roaming the world free as  the air he breathes! There seems to be a gross misconception in the true identification of correct offender, the real Kainat Zaroon Shah Ghazi!

Today’s episode shows a fresh character jump into action to seek revenge for the murder of his mother Ghazala. He too has blinkers on and  is in hot pursuit of Kainat ! He too stands, befooled by the real Kainat. Zaroon too, fails to gauge that his culprit , like   Madhav’s, is the innocent Saltanat whose Shah twin face is her dead giveaway. Seems that a never ending conspiracy is being waged against the innocent Saltanat. Her memory fails her, little does she realize that the seedy Salty  is the  mistress planner of the game plan that Zaroon pullson her!

Both characters Madhav  and Zaroon  are dead serious about meting  out their own form of judgment  of death sentence! upon Kainat who has killed their loved ones. Madhav’s  thirst and obsession to seek his revenge , we saw building up and boiling up more  since he got hold of his captive culprit.

But Zaroon’s sudden insanity to take revenge appears sudden and imposed  within  the story line to show that even  the man Saltanat loved has now  gone mad and against her! To get even with the so called Kainat.

Madhav ,we see in the episode, is under no circumstances willing to let go of drinking from the chalice of reprisal! which he yearned to taste all these years! So he successfully manages to delete every information about Kashish coming to the police station!  Zaroon  is thus kicked in  his teeth! Even the police admits the backup tape too is foiled! In a way Zaroon  has to take precautionary measures  to safeguard the lives of the Shah  family from the deadly approach of a free to kill Kainat!

In his revenge, it’s Zaroon who acts like a killer in the knife wielding scene,where  he swears and threatens to stab Kainat to death,  with the same kitchen knife she used to stab his mother  Ghazala. The real Kainat , his imposter wife Saltanat once again rejoices! what better sight, than to see  her love Zaroon actually kill his Sufiyana love Saltanat! Why should she get her hands soiled? when circumstances, and her manipulation provide her with her dense husband Zaroon to commit  sins on her behalf!

Whilst Madhav saves Kashish from others and keeps her to himself till her memory returns so he can get even with her for what she did many moons ago. Zaroon declares full scale battle against Kainat/Saltanat! by getting her wanted picture flashed in the local newspapers! Kainat begins to fear, if Saltanat is traced to Madhav’s house, then her dirty game plan may be revealed too! But Zaroon’s revenge syndrome goes beyond Kainat killing his mother. Zaroon is infuriated by her guts! that makes her boldly go into the police station to delete all the information against herself. He wants to teach her a lesson! Zaroon like a commander posts guards in and around his house to stop Kainat from entering Shah Manzil! I would say Zaroon seems to have lost the plot! His culprit is around him, but then Kainat is foul proof! None can get to her real identity.

Madhav on the other hand, is still unsure about Kashish staying in Sharma  house. He reads her well, she realizes Madhav’s  erratic behaviour can erupt any moment. Besides she cannot carry on living  this way,without knowing her true identity, her past.  Madhav uses Krish’s sincere emotions  to manipulate Kashish into  never leaving Sharma house. The friendship band gift from Krish to Kashish is originally Madhav’s idea. Kashish  along with Krish’s hugs and pressie, which she accepts, and her leaving process is delayed for a bit.

Satlanat’s wanted picture  in the newspaper makes miss the news! at home. Only Krish sees it first, and Jugal explains what the word wanted implies.. Some one you need and are in search off! Krish gets the message ,and before the police search party raid, can locate Kashish in the house, Krish  literally saves Kashish , in , place of his father and persuades Kashish to drop him to school. I suspect Sneha may have given police the lead to search the house! Only young Krish foils her plan of getting rid of Kashish forever!

Madhav is not just a stubble face with a  lion’s roar! The friendship band Krish gives Kashish has a tracker! Which soon tells Madhav where Kashish and Krish may be! After all the fuss around Kashish ‘s wanted newspaper notice!being missed by Saltanat.. She eventually gets to see it and becomes hysterical  about wanting to know more about herself! She rants and raves at  Madhav,  pleads before him to reveal what he knows about her? Fed up Madhav finally gives in to her temper tantrums, retorts in equal anger! that she will find about herself shortly. Will what Madhav reveals to her, bring back  her identity and her past??  27.9.19 hamlet53

So Zaroon’s ad in newspaper just may turn into the greatest favour he can do the minus past memory, minus identity  Saltanat . He may have also expose the real Kainat’s real character and identity!

Promos for new time from the 30thSeptember are being show, Zaroon and Saltanat move smiling towards each other in the courtyard of Shah Manzil.. he stabs her in the belly! Is this how  Sufiyana love takes shape when these these lovers unite??? What a gruesome way to butcher! pure love..Sigh!

Esha, thanks mate for continuing to support my thoughts and sharing your musings,love hammie                                         

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

You missed my comments yesterday but never mind. :)

Promo caught me by surprise. Never expected them literally to kill the Sufiyana love. First Zaroon can't sense that the woman living with him is not his love. Then he is behaving like Kainat with the knife and everything - seems like she has brought out the worst in him. and now he is actually going to stab Sultanat. Good going!!!

Where is the air blower of love??? 

The episode moved fast. Madhav knows Kashish better than he would care to admit - how he gets the band on her and wonders about her cooking for Jugal. Jugal in blindfold is more entertaining than before.

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita,

hello mate. great to see you 😃

You missed my comments yesterday but never mind. :)

😳 thanks for reminding me mate.. many pardons.. ran to your previous comment first! before coming here...

Promo caught me by surprise. Never expected them literally to kill the Sufiyana love. First Zaroon can't sense that the woman living with him is not his love. Then he is behaving like Kainat with the knife and everything - seems like she has brought out the worst in him. and now he is actually going to stab Sultanat. Good going!!!

Zaroon's act  was all so contrived..  all to create more trouble for the not guilty/never guilty   Saltanat!  promo  sick!  just recall how the show began? and look what's happening now and worst still.. what is going to happen as of 3oth sep

Where is the air blower of love??? 

you don't mean air blower for put off! husband Zaroon, and dippy  Salty!?  who wants to  watch him

The episode moved fast. Madhav knows Kashish better than he would care to admit - how he gets the band on her and wonders about her cooking for Jugal. Jugal in blindfold is more entertaining than before.   salllllaah!  actually  its safe to watch him, while the gut is  blindfolded...  Madhav   's waiist coats.. makes me thinks, ye banda modelling kerta hai... is that his kam????  i cracked up at the tracker friendship bracelet..  how smart!

thanks mate for sharing your entertaining views.. love hammie