Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

What have they turned the show into? I miss the old SPM

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Despite the heavy duty drama and the negativity there was something about Sufiyana Pyaar Mera that made me wanna watch the show. 

Trust me I hate ... absolutely hate negativity beyond a point but still I was OK to give the show a chance because somewhere against my better judgement I hoped to see Kainaat getting burned (Not literally) for her actions  .... I wanted SaRoon do it... But that never happened.... 😔😔😔

Not once when relevant did Zaroon- who is supposed to have a rooh ka connection with Saltanat - catch onto Kainat's lies... Instead he believes that the woman with him is Saltanat.... Don't bother to bring up the times he had bursts of the feeling he does when the real Saltanat passes by him or is in his vicinity... It's utter bullshit.

I was really excited for Vijayendra Kumeria's entry because I felt acha hai one more person against Kainaat but sach toh ye hai that the story has been stagnant ever since he entered and the new Kainaat stepped in. 

Kya badla kuch bhi toh nahi.... Saltanat is still getting bullied and tortured. Pehle Kainaat thi ab Madhav hai.... Zaroon is forever clueless... Kainaat has become more vicious.... And Madhav such an intelligent and smart guy who managed you get Saltanat (who he mistakes for Kainaat) still can't see that the woman he brought home isn't the culprit.

I know it was really getting tough for Helly and that's the reason another actress got cast as Kainaat while retaining Helly as Saltanat... And I get why Saltanat couldn't have the face change as she is Zaroon's one true love....and all that stuff. 

But I would have really preferred seeing Helly as Kainaat than Saltanat....as she performed that characters l with such aplomb. 

I think my decision to skip the episodes for a while was good because now I can finally say goodbye. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I was hoping for a long time that they would redeem Kainat but then the show got inspired with Savdhaan India and Kainaat went on a torture killing spree. Then they changed the actress who is TERRIBLE. I keep waiting for her eyeballs to pop out with many of her OTT expression. Now I don't care about the character at all.

Agree with you about replacing sultanat. Anyone can play miss-goody-two-shoes but Helly brought the Kainaat's character alive. I couldn't hate the character even after all the craziness as long as she was playing it.

I miss Mia jaan and the original flavor of the show but now it is on the road of no return. As per the promo/tomorrow's preview - zaroon will stab sultanat.

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Irshita

I was hoping for a long time that they would redeem Kainat but then the show got inspired with Savdhaan India and Kainaat went on a torture killing spree. Then they changed the actress who is TERRIBLE. I keep waiting for her eyeballs to pop out with many of her OTT expression. Now I don't care about the character at all.

Agree with you about replacing sultanat. Anyone can play miss-goody-two-shoes but Helly brought the Kainaat's character alive. I couldn't hate the character even after all the craziness as long as she was playing it.

I miss Mia jaan and the original flavor of the show but now it is on the road of no return. As per the promo/tomorrow's preview - zaroon will stab sultanat.

I know right?

I don't think they ever planned a redemption track for Kainaat the way they showed her ..she's too far gone. 

But I had hoped that they'd show Kainaat's game coming to an end before her going all out again....But instead they bring in a new character, separate SaRoon further, let Kainaat get away with more murders and finally managed to get Zaroon to stab Saltanat. How twisted and uncool is that.

The actress playing the new Kainaat is horrible- No offense. There was a certain madness that reached new shades of insanity when Helly played the character which is missing here. The old charm is never getting back....they forced too much negative down the audience throats in the name of entertainment. In today's time nobody like that having their own share of drama in their lives.