FF// Untold Stories; Chapter 26 updated; (Dec 29)

saucechips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello!

Welcome back to all those already following the story <3

To all new readers, a very warm welcome! Hope you find this new journey intriguing enough to be a part of it. Please note that this is an ongoing story (of about over five chapters) that had been previously posted from another account. You can find links to the initial chapters in the index posted below. Since I now plan to continue from my original ID, the remaining chapters shall continue to be posted on this thread.

Fingers crossed for hopefully fun times ahead!

Lots of love.

Edited by saucechips - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saucechips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey sabi!

I'm here. Thanks a lot for coming back and writing  this new story dear ๐Ÿค—

Will read the update and come back my smartphone ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

It's a lovely update dear.. Finally both of them shared their first smiles assuming that they didn't in their office. I should say that it was a great comeback by kushi for anjali's question.  Though she was on the spot, she managed revealing the interesting things about arnav. Why is shyam harassing her with his messages after divorce? Arnav had understood that there is a creep in her life.  That acknowledgement is enough for now from arnav's side.

Though arnav comes across as a nonchalant person, he had observed kushi many times. That's great. He is not oblivious to his surroundings.  I liked the way he flirted with her in the end. Didn't expect that from him. Now that anjali asked kushi about arnav,  is there any chance that lavanya will ask arnav about kushi?

Waiting eagerly dear 

Edited by pravallika - 4 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Thanks for a long update.  That was a super cool chapter. 

Anjali has managed to break the ice.

Brekfast joint!!!!!

Let me switch to laptop.  Typing on phone is hard.

It is cute how they want to write names in English but, don't bother about spellings.  Reading these spellings always brings a smile.  

Actually the food at small corner joints is quiet delicious.  They make it fresh unlike big restaurants where half the items are pre-cooked.

Anjali thinks Arnav can fix laptops in like 15 minutes.  Khushi and us already know that he can fix laptops in just like 15 minutes and he fixed Khushi's laptop filled with chips and crumbs in a different story.๐Ÿ˜Š

My heart is brimming with happiness that these two finally managed to throw tiny smiles at each other.  

I knew it!  Shyam is not going to leave Khushi in peace.  The idiot of the top order has to switch phones to ruin Khushi's holiday.  I am waiting for the day when Mr Raizada lands a hard punch on Shyam's face to disfigure it.  I know Khushi can do it on her own and Arnav can vouch for it.  But, just to show that Khushi has support, I want Arnav and even Lavanya to do the honours.

So, Mr Raizada is running away from marriage?  Was he worried that the wife will change the setting of the room which he is used to, for the last so many years?  How would she like a certain Khushi Gupta instead of Sweety Sharma?

Your finishing joke (I want to be the ........) is hilarious.

Cheers....

Edited by Savera84 - 4 years ago
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Slowly they are coming out from their reserved selves n by the time this trip ends they might become friends or more than that bcoz Khushi as well as Arnav need one desperately.

tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love it, esp the last bit ending with the lopsided smirk :)

It's an interesting premise. Arnav and Khushi have worked together, without any undercurrents beyond some annoyance, any awareness of each other as people beyond employer-employee. And now that they no longer work together, they are actually getting to know something about each other.

Can I say I love the equation between Anjali and Arnav, boring but indulgent big brother and chirpy, fun loving lil sister. All thanks to her, Khushi is discovering new things about the very private ex-boss...

I'm very curious as to where you are taking this story. So far is it is all 'unexpected'...

Neha_Sanu thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Welcome back Sabi!!! ๐Ÿ˜

I read ur story and Iโ€™m loving it! Strong Khushi and she is roomie with Lavanya and love their bond. I really wanted to read office romcom and Iโ€™m happy that your writing it. Eager to read the next chapter and how the story unfolds. 

Regards, 

Neha_Sanu

EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Welcome back. .

Its awesome to read story from ur side.. 

Spinning of pen between fingers even i can do it.. 

Can u also do it?? 

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aww. That was so awesome. Love it. Canโ€™t wait for Arnab and Khushiโ€™s interaction. Itโ€™s going to be fun.