Dr.Rahul as Mihir Mishra?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So im confused is Mihir Mishra coming back as rahul? We've been hearing rahuls name alot in sanjivani 2 and it would be really weird if someone else will make an entry as dr rahul other than Mihir. Does anyone have any idea about this? 

Mihir( Dr rahul) Should be the only one coming back as rahul because he was the playing it since the beginning, Secondly i dont understand why is his character grey now?  

i hope its the same actor as season 1

it doesnt make sense to change him while others stay the same

Mihir Mishra should be back as Dr Rahul

We don't have any confirmed news yet but I want mihir to play dr Rahul once again.. But you never know any other actor can also play the role.. They can make rahul go inder plastic surgery so that his face completely changes😆

His character can be grey.. No big deal just like Anjali he might have thought the rumours of Shashank and Juhi to be true or something might have happened to him that made him turn on dr Shashank and want to destroy Sanjivani..

Rahul was the hero of sanjeevni n rahul juhi pair was very much appreciated by the audience.so in season2 turning him grey n separating juhi rahul seem to be awkward

Yes Dr rahul please come back it doesn't matter who is playing rahul. It is intolerable to c shahi as couple  because as Dr shashank did kanyadan of Dr juhi so he is like father of juhi 

So always prefer Dr rahul and Dr juhi jodi

Originally posted by surabhi01

Yes Dr rahul please come back it doesn't matter who is playing rahul. It is intolerable to c shahi as couple  because as Dr shashank did kanyadan of Dr juhi so he is like father of juhi 

So always prefer Dr rahul and Dr juhi jodi

I want a handsome and talented actor as dr rahul. I'll be happy to c mihir. But I don't mind other actor  like rajeev , iqbal khan as dr rahul.

And I want RaHi as pair. If it not possible then I would like to c juhi single rather than pairing with shashank who is like her elder brother .

Apart from  underworld doctor  rahul I want to c his secret room too 

aakhir  underworld secret hospital hai  kaisa 

Really waiting to c khufia  hospital of doctor rahul

I think and believe that Mihir Mishra should be back as Dr. Rahul in Sanjivani 2. Mihir Mishra did BSNL Cellone as well as B-fone while shooting for Sanjivani season 1. I think and believe that Mihir Mishra played triple roles in Adaalat season 1.