Vidya

An Episodic Review of 13th Episode of Vidya (25th September)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all😊

I am back with my Episodic review for 13th episode(September 25th) of Vidya.

The episode starts with Avtaar telling Vidya not to get involved in that 10 lalhs issue and stay away from it bcoz as said, nanku singh wont spare his enemies.

Goon trying to beat Prem, and Nanku watching it, but Prem beats them , talking to each in their mother tongue. Nanku ask his goon to beat him but prem beats them all. He comes and tells Nanku, I told you right, they arent worth, if you need you hire me, this is my visiting card. After giving it, he left. Jagat tells Nanku, we shall hire him, he seems brave and strong.

ImageNanku scold him that dont you have brains or not. he has challenged and went. he made fun of us and went. first time met someone who think two step ahead of us.  He doesnt look like a person to be scared of us. he doesnt seem to be the one he looks, A drama company man cant be this sharp, have a check on him.

It was an action sequence filled with heroic action and fun. Both have been smart and strong and this makes it interesting. Prem tackled his men and indirectly challenged And Nanku was quick enough to guess , prem isnt the one whom he seems to portray.

Nanku's home, His wife tells him not to trouble a widow , that too a martyr's widow. thats a scene. Hearing this Nanku acts like, oh you have stopped from doing a sin, there is no fault of vidya that she became widow at young age, ok what shall i do now to make her life better, let me do one thing, i will divorce you and marry her.  His wife was shocked. Nanku scold her not to give him advices.

Omg,he is cunning enough..like slowly making you go through hell. what Avtaar says about him are true. And those change of expressions, conveying cunningness in Sarcasm, Vaquar Sir aces it.

The bank manager charulatha  calls nanku and tells, shd has opened the account, talked to officials , money will be transferred to account tomorrow, will withdraw it and send to school. Nanku tells ok.

The process of corruption started. Now we are to see how its shown and tackled.

At school, Tiwariji tells admission finished , all claps and show happiness. tiwari tells now you have to make arrangements for books and school necessities. They ask how will they manage for  money, tbey dont have, Santhish tells they have to get money for the kids to learn and become some. Tiwariji tells they need to get books, the people tell why cant govt give free education kind of, vidya looks on from behind. Tripati says already givt provides free food and education. cant you get these for kids. Vidya is still thinking about it. Tripati says you arrange it.

Poor parents unaware of what govt provides and the people inbetween taking the leeway and enjoy the advantages. good that they are showing this, so that who is unaware of what govt provides for rural schools are known  and as always telling it not in preachy way, conveying it lighter takes the cake

A lady tells krishnsji told vidya will solve all the problems meaning education solves all, so we will make the kid study, they all agree and leave.

Indirectly its told vidya will solve, seems vidya with help of vivek is going to solve it 

one girl tells to vidya , me too want to study, her mom tells, you cant study  , we dont have money. Vidya think how she was made to quit studies at young age.

Here in Nanku home, a lady was doing body massage for babku's daughter, his mom was there , nanku comes there and acts good. His mom ask him, is their fight happened between you and your wife, why her face ia dull. He asks did she tell anything, his mom answers no. he call kalindi, and ask in a indirect  threatening tone, did i fight with you, Ranjana also arrives there, Mom informs her too about Kalindi looking upset, ranjana agrees and tells her bhabhi that, tell us bhabhi, if he has troubled you , i will make him say sorry,  Kalindi says no. then nanku  tells, okn now i remember why she is upset, she asked permission to go to her mom's place and I refused. ok now you go and come, Kalindi rejects it, his mom tells, its been years you went, go and come. nanku tells yes go and come back in few days . The lady who is doing massage of kid tells kalindi is lucky to have such husband , kalindi cries inside.

As said before he just manipulates the situation by threatening indirectly and seems his mom and sister still unaware of his wrong doings. I am just thinking on Ranjana, is she stubborn alone and not cunning yet.

Vidya sees Tiwari receiving thise 10 lakhs and tiwariji &co keeping those 10 lakhs in locker.

here in Nanku home, his wife comes and apologise to nanku, he taunt and scold her that she should hv thought of it before advising or lecturing him. She asks to forgive. nanku tells she isnt asking it properly  she hasnt fallen on his feet and asked.. she does it. nanku tells, ok she is forgiven, dont speak anything negative hereafter, it puts obstacles, and that she knows that he gets angeted when what he thinks doesnt happen. he asks her to hug him and hugs her.

He is just too bad to handle. He play with his words always and putforth his point which looks normal but threatening actually.

He gets call from Tiwariji about money arrival and tiwariji asks all to assemble in school tomorrow. Nanku tells ok , we will meet tomorrow.

Vidya comes to class, sits on chair and still in thoughts of previous incidents. Kids were like what she is thinking, one says she might be thinking of new method to teach, the other says she hasnt taught a single alphabet till now . then they directly asks her to teach stating that she did all other things so far but have not taught them. 

she takes the book, hold it upside down and kids do same, 

then she was tensed on what to teach, but, bell rang , all kids left, those 2 kids were like, today too no learning and leave class.. vidya is relieved , thanked god.

Vidya having her own concerns and kids having their own concerns. Afain she was saved for the day ..but when Vidya will teach them, even I am eagerly waiting to watch.

Vidya stays back, santhosh leaves school by locking the school gate.

vidya watched it from inside school. vidya again went in thoughts of what Avtaar , tiwari said and about students .she prays to durga ma to give her strength and make things good for kids 

Precap : 

Vivek and Ranjana are in a room talking, vidya comes to that room door, see them and sneakily take the locker keys from that room. then she goes to locker and take the money out from it.

This seemed interesting. seems friday epi may have interesting vidya-vivek scenes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters