Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

firstly Sid should stop playing local and rugged roles, they do not suit him, he was good in films like HTP, kapoor n sons n they were making money for him too...

milap zaveri is a terrible director, he is cloning the idea of ek villian here, i hope it does not backfire because that one looked far better. this one is too outlandish and looks outdated. Even Riteish is hamming.

Tara looks gorgeous and that's why she has to do rakul preet singh as a prostitute may have a better role (does anyone realize she looks twin sister of tv actress sargun mehta look carefully). Action scenes were too messy

Overall it wasn't a great trailer. But having said this, i hope it atleast works for Sid as he terribly needs a HIT now. this seems like his best bet..but his looks are terrible in this one. 

You know I didn’t know who Rakul was before and I thought it was Sargun too!

I think this can work for Aid despite the terrible action scenes, as long as the story is not predictable like the trailer. I think there may be a twist which they’ve saved for the movie.

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

this is too much over the place and sid is funny when he fight ritish steal the show 

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This looks terrible .Everything looks so tacky and Downmarket .Sid is not suiting the part .He is a good looking guy but these tapori roles are not meant for him .He was presented so much better in Ek Villian compated to here ..

Ritesh is hideous .Tara looks better here compared to SOTY 2 but the film is a big letdown .Should be rejected in multiplexes .

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SID is trashy rest are OTP but seems like a loud massy entertainer 

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bechari Tara. From Aladdin to SOTY and now to this

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tara looks super gorgeous..bas itna hi dikha trailer me.❤️

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I like the music at the end. Hope the songs are good. Can't wait to see Tara in music videos.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Looking at Tara's body language it seems like she has played a mute girl in this film, even when her dialogue was in the background she wasn't verbally speaking. Her expressions and everything was far better than SOTY. But it was Riteish who overshadowed everyone with his brilliant acting. His dwarf look didn't look fake like SRK's look in zero. Didn't know that the makers are from Kabir Singh and Aashiqui 2, it can be a surprising hit who knows! 

P.S. One thing I find most awful in this era's films when they still try to show that a girl needs a hero to save their @sses. It's high time the makers should come up with better contents where the girls are independent enough rather than portraying that they always need a man to get away from danger. We are over that 90th century for God's sake.

Guinea thumbnail

This trailer has a massy appeal .. could work

flipfl0p thumbnail

Trailer revealed the entire story including tragedy. What remains to be seen? (Even Simbaa’s trailer was the same. But male-female lead just had a time pass love story with no heavy baggage. So trailer did not affect the viewers). 

I feel it has a good music. That’s a plus.

It does have 80’s-90’s movie feel. But that’s working currently. (Simbaa, Kabir Singh). It may work, if the direction is good. 

Cannot understand, why Sid can’t make the connection with audience. He is handsome. He looks good both in sleek look (Gentleman) as well as rugged look (like this one). He is not as bad actor as he is portrayed. (Akshay Kumar and John Abraham were far worse at this stage of their career). But in their time, even one dozen flops would not finish an actor’s career. (May be they used to work a dozen films an year). But now, if three successive films are flop, actors/actresses are written off. Hope this film is good.