Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Marjaavaan - Official Trailer | Siddharth, Riteish, Tara | Milap Z - Page 2

Sankipujari thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Man this trailer is so so bad.... I have no hopes from the movie either.

Sid 😭 his career is going nowhere. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail

Yeh Gunda remake hai kya... rhyme mein baatein kyun kar rela hai?

Sid was bad with dialogue delivery, looking puffyfaced too.

🤣🤣

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sid's career finally is over ðŸ’”

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tara is looking pretty. But trailer is too long. Couldn't finish. All the best for the team. If this doesn't work for Sid , he is doomed.

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: HakunaMatata.

Woww.. So So sooooo bad this is.. Coudnt even finish the trailer.. Ek saath kitne logon ke career Mar jayenge iske saath.. Sid.. Tara.. Riteish

Do people still pay to watch such gravity defying action moves? Which are not believable at all? Even Salman has hard time these days to sell such muvis..

They were trying to recreate EK Villian with this.. Poor Sid is trying so hard with every genre.. but sadly he does not fit in even one of these.. He should try his luck in web series now.. Movies are not meant for him.. Same is going to happen with Tara I guess.. unless KJo steps in and decides to help her..

Tara has rx100 which is already a big hit in the south so if that doesn’t do well then Kjo will need to step in. Otherwise this movie won’t impact her much since her role looks like it’s there for five mins anyway. This movie is a lifeline for Sid mostly.  

Silvertarax thumbnail

The action scenes were so bad. And they ruined the plot in the trailer, why would they even do that! 

But looking forward to it, hoping the story isn’t as ordinary as the trailer. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

So Tara's character is mute according to the trailer?! And Sid shoots her in the end hmm...

Surprisingly its different than many usual films. Of it has good music it might do well also!

Ritesh was too good. Tara looked gorgeous. Sid was fab as well. Hope it does well for their sakes.

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

firstly Sid should stop playing local and rugged roles, they do not suit him, he was good in films like HTP, kapoor n sons n they were making money for him too...

milap zaveri is a terrible director, he is cloning the idea of ek villian here, i hope it does not backfire because that one looked far better. this one is too outlandish and looks outdated. Even Riteish is hamming.

Tara looks gorgeous and that's why she has to do rakul preet singh as a prostitute may have a better role (does anyone realize she looks twin sister of tv actress sargun mehta look carefully). Action scenes were too messy

Overall it wasn't a great trailer. But having said this, i hope it atleast works for Sid as he terribly needs a HIT now. this seems like his best bet..but his looks are terrible in this one. 

note : wasn't one dialogue 'main maaronga to marr jayega' is from film DUM...i think my memory is quite SHARP when it comes to bollywood lol

Edited by RheaSingh - 4 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

So Tara's character is mute according to the trailer?! And Sid shoots her in the end hmm...

Surprisingly its different than many usual films. Of it has good music it might do well also!

Ritesh was too good. Tara looked gorgeous. Sid was fab as well. Hope it does well for their sakes.

If you watch carefully, it’s Tara herself who presses the trigger. But I was thinking why they’d even ruin the scene which is looking like a climax scene? Maybe they did it on purpose cus there’s a twist. 

This movie needs good music for sure and I think it would work if the story actually has a twist to it.