#Kawach 0.8

#dancedeewane 2.0

#KK 1.1

Slot rivals

#YeTeriGaliyan 1.0

#EkBhram 1.0

Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing Ammu :)

I thought 1.3 will be sustained , hope the trp increase in  the next week and we see a rise. bcoz the epis were really good enough and the hardwork put through by team too.

Originally posted by LuvSSever

Thanks for sharing Ammu :)

I thought 1.3 will be sustained , hope the trp increase in  the next week and we see a rise. bcoz the epis were really good enough and the hardwork put through by team too.

Uma, I follow your updates and watch the snippets.

I am not good at trp predictions but one thing is the show is good true, Meera is just acing and so is the villian but its tempo be fast and should bring in some gripping or a thrill factor...

for example... from your update she is getting into trouble but when she holds the durga Mai dollar she is being saved which is predicatable... 

And I feel that they should not have divulged him as the DM to keep it under wraps for sometime. 

Maybe I am wrong...

just dont want Meera's hard work go futile.

I dont find much fault with vidya in any terms as of now, but if something has to improvise or spiceup, then its writing and screenplay...cast is already good.. I felt meera, namish, vaquar and that Avtaar (vikrant) are doing very well.

Main Cast is too good, main plot , story is good, an improvise in screenplay can make things better.

Yes I agree in your point sumi. 

Meera's emotions portrayal are her plus, we just love that innocent emotional portrayal but they need to comeup with spicy plots instead of making her go through same emotions now and then

we should see her various emotions on the plot and how she reacts

I want to see, anger, disgust, laugh, smile, fear, strength,smart, love.. all of it

why they cut off gauri I dont know, that could be her pal where she shares her heart out

And yes to attract viewers pair and story around them is important too. I think last next week trps( trp for this week epis) will be good.

bcoz prem/namish came on board. so there should be a increase.. hope so🤞

Yes atlast we want the efforts and hardwork of team not to go futile. hope they get the deserved trp for what they put atleast in upcoming werks

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago