Sur Nava dhyaas Nava - new season 5 to 55

Posted: 4 years ago

Pls post your comments on SNDN for new SNDN started in September 2019.Image

Edited by mishkil88 - 4 years ago

This 5 to 55 is a misnomer. I am expecting that after the mega audition we may be left only with promising youngsters in the higher age group and some elders who have some singing background. I think it will be a big disappointment for the very young and raw kids who expected to get into the show and lined up at the auditions. 

Originally posted by kamalsh56

This 5 to 55 is a misnomer. I am expecting that after the mega audition we may be left only with promising youngsters in the higher age group and some elders who have some singing background. I think it will be a big disappointment for the very young and raw kids who expected to get into the show and lined up at the auditions. 

though I haven't seen all the audition episodes I guess they will keep contestants from all the age group to begin with and to defend the title of this season. 

Please let me know when they start actual competition after auditions, it will be fun

Originally posted by Dhanusg

Please let me know when they start actual competition after auditions, it will be fun

sure Dhanu...😆 this program will have every week suspense as to who will be eliminated and who is in danger zone. 🤣 just for your liking .

Originally posted by mishkil88

sure Dhanu...😆 this program will have every week suspense as to who will be eliminated and who is in danger zone. 🤣 just for your liking .

👏🤣

Hey mishkil

On the other note my 1st grader child is also now wanting to see kid horror by R l stein n also mystery stuff😂

Looks like he is followin his moms footsteps 😆 

Originally posted by Dhanusg

Hey mishkil

On the other note my 1st grader child is also now wanting to see kid horror by R l stein n also mystery stuff😂

Looks like he is followin his moms footsteps 😆 

🤣🤣 imagine what he will watch in next few years. At our times exorcist or Omen were scary. 

Originally posted by kamalsh56

I think they do have some grownups like 40 year old, like that married woman from Indore. 

There is a nice mix of contestants. I think they have taken extra effort to include singers of all hues and types.