Faisal Khan and Muskaan Kataria break up post Nach Baliye

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Nach Baliye 9: Muskaan Kataria & Faisal Khan BREAKUP over cheating accusation

After their stint in Nach Baliye 9 Muskaan Kataria and Faisal Khan BREAKUP, as the Chandragupta Mauray actor was apparently caught cheating on his girlfriend.

BollywoodLifeSep 25, 2019 21:43 PM

AMP

Just after their stint in the dance reality show Nach Baliye 9 and unfortunate exit from the show, Muskaan Kataria and Faisal Khan have broken up. According to a report in Latestly, Muskaan and Faisal have parted ways with each other. And the reason behind their breakup reportedly is Faisal cheating on Muskaan. The two have been dating each other for 2 years and apparently Faisal was cheating on her with an actress from the sets of his daily soap Chandragupta Maurya.

A source told the portal, "Faisal Khan was cheating on Muskaan during their entire journey of Nach Baliye 9. He was in a physical relationship with one of the senior cast members of Chandragupta Maurya. Also, it is quite obvious that Faisal wasn't in love with Muskaan because when she was dedicating the last solo performance for him, he was busy cheating on her. And the fact that Faisal never uploaded or appreciated her solo dance on any social media platform is proof to that!" The fspurce further went on to add, "When Muskaan found out about Faisal cheating on her, she went into depression. And to cope with her breakup, she went to her hometown for 15 days. After battling depression and anxiety post-breakup, Muskaan somehow managed to bounce back as she had her family and friends to back her with emotional support. She is now back in town, only wants to focus on her upcoming projects. She wants to start fresh and focus on her acting/modelling career without being tagged as Faisal’s girlfriend."

When Spotboye got in touch with Muskaan, she confirmed the breakup. She said, "Yes, Faisal and I have broken up." On the cheating claims, Muskaan said, "I am not in a position to talk any further. When I am a bit emotionally stable, I will speak to you."

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/nach-baliye-9-muskaan-kataria-faisal-khan-breakup-over-cheating-accusation-1486245/amp/

These actors have no life.. so much romance and stuff.. and now their break up... v common in the showbiz community

I’m so shocked, they were so loved up!