Tujhse Hai Raabta

Nighaien - Chapter -8

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Two days passed like this . Malhar and Kalyani were in talking terms but still they had something missing in the relationship. Coming home , asking her well being , sending her food , and waiting for her memory to be back was his daily routine . Kalyani was bored as she had little to do in the entire house. Malhar told her not go out of the apartment , as he was still not ascertained What danger was waiting for her ?  Malhar opened the door with his own separate spare  keys . Kalyani was sitting in the couch as usual with the Book "Alchemist ". Malhar had realized that she is a voracious reader , and had completed three books in altogether and have started the fourth one already . "Din kaisa tha"? He asked her "How was the day "? She looked at him and scrunched her nose~"Dull, boring and so monotonus!Pak gayi hun kitab par par ke , tv mein news dekh dekh ke !Petrol ka dam bar gaya , Modi ji ne pulawama mein karara jawab diya . Kerala k bad mein 100 se zyada log mare gaye par meri boriyat nhi gayi !Malhar looked at her with bewilderment and his cheeks formed a dimple and his smile enlightened the atmosphere. Kalyani looked at him and said ~"Ap has rahe hai ?"Mujhe hi pata hai How bored i am !Ek insan kabtak kitab par par k , bistar pe lete lete tv dekh sakta hai?Aise toh na mera wazan 5 kilo badh hi gaya lagta hai...Malhar sat opposite her couch and said~"Yeh toh sochnewali bat ho gayi ! Toh kahiye...Mein aisa kya karun jo ap bore na ho!"Kalyani said ~"Mein khana bana sakta hun....Agar ap saman lane ki intezam kar de toh ! I mean ap vi toh bore ho jate honge na wahi Maggie aur coffee pi pi ke! I will make new dishes for u, meri boriyat vi khatam aur ap ki vi ! Now malhar laughed heartily and said ~Ok ! Jaisa ab chahe ! Par ap sirf mere liye khana banayengi yeh dikhne mein accha nhi lagta !  Kalyani came close to him and said ~ "Ap ne mere liye bohot kuch kiya ....Uske badle itna toh kar hi sakti hun pls mana mat kijiye". Malhar agreed happily . 

Night of the same day ~Malhar and Kalyani have their dinner as it was brought from a restaurant. Both seems to b fond of Chinese. Malhar , otherwise a reserved person became very vocal to her . He was feeling an unusual pull towards her. He told him that His parents were trained classical singers and also had a little sister .Three of them lost their life in a car accident , when he luckily get saved as he was in school. He was only 11 then . He also told her that He never wanted to choose music as career rather being a cop was his dream. Hours passed as spending time with Kalyani was like a bless to him. Both retired to their rooms for sleep .It was almost 2am of night , suddenly malhar get shocked to hear kalyani screaming cynically. He rushed to her room and saw her trembling in fear. Her hair dishevelled , sweat bids formed in her forhead, face pale like a white sheet and she herself was shivering . Malhar slowly came to her and gently hold her hand . The moment she saw her she grabbed his strong shoulder and throw herself into his bare chest , holding him tightly , sobbing and murmuring incoherent things in an inaudible voice . Malhar let her b in that state like this for a while ,and asked her "Koi bura swapna dekha tumne ?"Kuch nhi hoga kalyani mein hun tumhari sath"I am with u....Kya hua hai batao mujhe.... He made her sit properly, help her to drink water . He put all her dishevelled hair aside and wipe out her sweat bids lovingly. "Zaroor koi bura sapna dekha hoga ...Mujhe kaho Kalyani , kya hua kya dekha tumne".? .... Kalyani attain her composure and revealed ~"Kuch log the.... Chhera nhi dekh pai mein.. kapre se dhake huye the...Woh log ...Woh log "... She again start panicking .... "Woh log kya bolo kalyani" ...Malhar asked him with concern . She continued ~"Un logo ne mar diya.... Khanjar ghop diya . Pet mein sidha khanjar ghop diya...Khoon nikal raha tha ..Lade huye toh woh sharir khoon se !!..Aur woh neel patthar ki anghuti...Neel patthar wali anghuti ? asked Malhar with astonishment .Ha maine dekha woh pathar ki anguti aur mujhe lagta hai meine uss anghuti ko kahin bar dekha hai...Par kiski hai is waqt yad nhi a rahi " 

Malhar realized that she had been an witness of a murder and the murderer might have tried to kill her also to erase out their the witness of the crime but luckily she was saved . He made her lie down on the bed . Kalyani hold his hand very tightly and soon was in deep sleep . Malhar gently kissed her forhead and thought "Neel patthar wali anghuti ka kya naya raaz ho sakta hai ? 

Precap ~Malhar kissed kalyani . Kalyani gave him a head massage . Kalma plays with rain . Malhar scolds kalyani . Malhar had a secret.

Wait for  chapter 9 and 10 they are going to b very romantic.

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Aww!

So cute

you have written it beautifully 

loved how KalMa evolved 

their conversation is cute

Malhar is so caring 

he consoled Kalyani❤️

neel stone wali anguthi, ok mystery will wait

excited for next chapters 

thanks for writing 

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So kallu is not kallu na but mallu made her kallu.

They r very cute re

Tera bhi thriller hai but good one not like that manhoos fake ranes track🤢😆

Awesome story. 

At last drought of stories r over hopefully with ur update.

Can I suggest smthg , cld u pls post index with it if u r posting chaps separately cuz ppl will have to search other chappys if they have not read na like me😳 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

wow awesome update titli 

loved it 

wah so ira ko kalyani malhar neh banayaa tha 

kalma is really cute 

malhar has secret hai ekdum thriller horahi yeah ff but its cool 

please do continue soon

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavender_mist

So kallu is not kallu na but mallu made her kallu.

They r very cute re

Tera bhi thriller hai but good one not like that manhoos fake ranes track🤢😆

Awesome story. 

At last drought of stories r over hopefully with ur update.

Can I suggest smthg , cld u pls post index with it if u r posting chaps separately cuz ppl will have to search other chappys if they have not read na like me😳 

I know it's difficult to search i have already posted 6 chapters in the index . Just i couldn't do the 7 th one . Abhi kar deti hun . I know mujhe khud dhundne mein parshani( malhaji ki style wala)  hoti hai...

KalmaBeats thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Precap ho toh aisa ho warna na ho! Wow... just wow!! Now I'm even more excited!!! Thank you for the awesome precap... can't wait now! Update jaldi jaldi☺️

Loving the Kalma bonding... it's growing gradually Beautiful update❤️

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Thank u all. For this appreciation Sneha , Tiya ,DK , Neera Sanya Sidiyusha where are u bb14  blue moon 255 ( i am so bad at remembering name) , Kumkum where are u guyz ! We are missing u .

Vermilion thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Thank u all. For this appreciation Sneha , Tiya ,DK , Neera Sanya Sidiyusha where are u bb14  blue moon 255 ( i am so bad at remembering name) , Kumkum where are u guyz ! We are missing u .

Mai yahi hoo. School me PTM thi toh vaha jakar aai. Abhi Teri story read ki. I really love this story. It was different from thr but alike kalma. Thoda update bada diya Kar na. Plzzzzz 😃.

Aur just wanna tell you Both Neera and kumkum is me. But just call me Neera 😊....

Yaar ek baar toh thr Mai na malhar Kalyani ka hot hug hona chaiye. That bare chest ☺️.

But you know what I like malhar and Kalyani. They love each other from soul and heart. They till now not attracted toward each other physically but they loved each other from their soul. ❤️.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Accha toh ap dono hi ho! Like ira and kalyani .Mein wahi tum logo se puchna chhati hun what shud b the word limit . Mein pc mein se jab update deti thi tab i could check it .But now If pc se khul nhi raha naturally phone se dena padta hai... Can u tell me what should b the word limit ?

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Bluemoon255 is lavender_mist aka Nisha di