WHAT'S WRONG WITH WRITERS/MAKERS??

aisha_aashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING IN THIS WHOLE DRAMA....WHY WITH EVERY EPISODE WRITERS ARE TAKING KARAN'S CHARACTER TO SO LOW.....WHY THEY ARE PROJECTING HIM VILLAIN WITH SO MUCH HATRED AND MEAN THINGS HE IS DOING.......THIS SUPPOSE TOBE STOP AT SOME POINT.......I KNOW ITS A SHOW AND NOT ANYONE'S REAL LIFE.....ALSO I KNOW THE FACT THAT IN TV INDUSTRY THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY OF WEDDING SPECIALLY BETWEEN THE MAIN LEADS IS THE REVENGE MARRIAGE...AND WE HAVE PLENTY OF EXAMPLE.. OF THE MOST FAMOUS AND LOVED JODIS ARE ALWAYS GOT MARRIED IN SIMILAR WAY....FROM KHUSHI-ARNAV, TO MADHUBALA-RK. THESE TWO ARE MY FAVORITE ONES SO I AM NAMING THEM AND I AM SURE TEHRE ARE COUPLE OF MORE....THAT IS WHY WHEN EVERYONE WAS SULKING WITH THIS TRACK AND BASHING KARAN LEFT AND RIGHT...I STILL HAD A HOPE THAT THIS WILL GONE A WORK BETTER LIKE IN OTHER SHOWS....

BUT NOW ITS GETTING MY NERVES LITERALLY.... THE WAY THEY ARE POTRAYING KARAN'S CHARACTER TEHY ARE TAKING ALL THE CHARMING AND APPEALING THINGS FROM HIM...THEY ARE SHOWING HIM SO CRUEL, SHRUED AND SAME TIME INSENSITIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING.......AND IN FUTURE THEY ARE CLOSING ALL THE POSSIBLE DOORS FOR HIS CHARACTER TO MAKE COMEBACK IN PREETA'S LIFE....I THINK MAKERS ARE VERY SOON WILL MAKE HIM SECOND LEAD AND WILL END UP WITH THE NEW USELESS GIRL MAHIRA.......

IN THIS PARTICULAR SHOW MAKERS HAVE MADE MESS THREE TIMES VERY BADLY:

1ST INCIDENT IN RISHABH/SHRLYN ENGAGEMENT WITH THAT POISON WALA TRACK SINCE THEN THEIR PARDAFASH IS GOING ON AND IT ENDS NO WHERE.

2ND INCIDENT SHRLYN PREGNANCY, THEY SHOWED HER PREGNANT BUT NOW THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW AND WHEN TO REVEAL HER REALITY, SO ITS ON AND ON WITHOUT ANY SIGN OF HER PREGNANCY.

AND NOW THIS 3RD BIGGEST INCIDENT WHERE THEY HAVE SHOWED THE MAIN LEAD SO CRUEL AND MEAN THAT WHAT EVER WE HAVE SEEN BETWEEN THE COUPLE IS NOW IRRELEVANT.

AND WITH THIS FRUSTRATION I ALSO WANT TO VENT OUT MY OTHER FRUSTRATION WITH THIS ADDED CHARACTER OF MAHIRA......SUCH A SILLY AND AWEFUL GIRL.....WITHOUT ANY REASON SHE IS SHOWING SO MUCH CONCERN....HER ACTING SKILLS ARE ALSO NOT SO GOOD..DONT KNOW WHY SHE WAS BREATHING HEAVILY WHILE TALKING TO KRITIKA.......

I DONT THINK SHE IS COMPARABLE ANY WHERE TO BECOME THIRD WHEEL IN PREERAN STORY........HER CHARACTER IS ACTUALLY MESSING THE WHOLE TRACK TO THE END.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I understand your frustrations it is very normal. The makers are pushing Karan's character to the 'irredeemable' zone right now. 

However, I actually like the girl who plays Mahira. She doesn't seem negative in anyway. Her character does seem harmless at this stage. The only thing that could be harmful in the future, would be IF Karan uses Mahira as a pawn in his revenge game that he is playing with Preeta.

The trajectory his character has taken it is very much possible. In fact I am feeling bad for her.

aisha_aashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I understand your frustrations it is very normal. The makers are pushing Karan's character to the 'irredeemable' zone right now. 

However, I actually like the girl who plays Mahira. She doesn't seem negative in anyway. Her character does seem harmless at this stage. The only thing that could be harmful in the future, would be IF Karan uses Mahira as a pawn in his revenge game that he is playing with Preeta.

The trajectory his character has taken it is very much possible. In fact I am feeling bad for her.

AGREE WITH YOU SHE MAY BE HARMLESS AT THIS TIME AND, ALSO POSSIBILITY THAT KARAN WILL AGREE TO MARRY HIM....BUT THIS WILL BE MORE FOR HIM TO REALIZE HIS LOVE FOR PREETA...THE WAY SHE REALIZED HER LOVE FOR KARAN WHILE MARRYING PRITHVI.... 

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel like the writers are trying something new this time with this revenge marriage. Everyone expected that Karan would take Preeta to the Luthras and they play this hate/love card as usual. But something different happened. Nobody expected this.

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_aashi

AGREE WITH YOU SHE MAY BE HARMLESS AT THIS TIME AND, ALSO POSSIBILITY THAT KARAN WILL AGREE TO MARRY HIM....BUT THIS WILL BE MORE FOR HIM TO REALIZE HIS LOVE FOR PREETA...THE WAY SHE REALIZED HER LOVE FOR KARAN WHILE MARRYING PRITHVI.... 

Karan had already realised his 'feelings' for Preeta the day Rishabh got married to Sherlyn. Remember the phone conversation he had with Preeta when she got the pregnancy report? 

It isn't the lack of 'love' that is an issue with Karan. It is the lack of sensitivity an understanding of accountability and the complete lack of any form of respect to understanding anyone else's situation or feelings other than his own. Being an egotistic, narcissist with a superiority complex is his issue. LACK of understanding of 'love' is a far cry. First Karan needs to understand that Preeta is 'human being' and disrespecting her isn't going to and definitely not cure any of his internal so-called pain.

aisha_aashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

I feel like the writers are trying something new this time with this revenge marriage. Everyone expected that Karan would take Preeta to the Luthras and they play this hate/love card as usual. But something different happened. Nobody expected this.

Correct! I also thinks the same, they have actually tried something different in revenge marriage......and that's why I specially applaud in my other post, but now its getting nerve, seeing Karan bashing Preeta everywhere....and not showing any sign of remorse......and top oof that...the new girl entry will make this things more complicated and annoying......

I know you are not very fond of PREERAN but I am quite fan of this Jodi, and makers have not shown many good incidents between Tham, and out of no where new girl entry....🤔

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Correct! I also thinks the same, they have actually tried something different in revenge marriage......and that's why I specially applaud in my other post, but now its getting nerve, seeing Karan bashing Preeta everywhere....and not showing any sign of remorse......and top oof that...the new girl entry will make this things more complicated and annoying......

I know you are not very fond of PREERAN but I am quite fan of this Jodi, and makers have not shown many good incidents between Tham, and out of no where new girl entry....🤔

Don't expect Karan to remorse any time soon. It is a long way for him😕

And this girl Mahira... I don't find her harmless. Yes, she is all good now but I don't expect her to stay like this further. I see her as a villain in the future. And I don't like the actress 🙊

aisha_aashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

Don't expect Karan to remorse any time soon. It is a long way for him😕

And this girl Mahira... I don't find her harmless. Yes, she is all good now but I don't expect her to stay like this further. I see her as a villain in the future. And I don't like the actress 🙊

Correct me either 🙈

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I do not know whether fans of any serial be it of any genre has observed this or not but fan-made pairs or sizzling couples having awesome chemistry most of the time are either battling separation or misunderstanding.Weddings between the lead pairs have become a joke where either the FL or ML can have 1 or 2 partners where either they willingly or are being forced to stay with those vamps/villains & PREERAN is no exception. Is there no originality? Both the Bhagyas & KZK 2 have the same separation storyline.I will comment on the PREERAN wedding topic later even the famed couple Behir experienced the mini separation.

Getting back to the PREERAN wedding track what was the use of pairing them as a couple if they were to be separated after being legally married? So Karan is now gonna be a Polygamist having more than one partner.No exception since almost every serial have the same track.So Karan did all this for revenge for what happened to his father Mahesh Luthra.Seriously Karan believed that.He might not have loved her but she was his best friend right & saved him from umpteen troubles & she is the cause of every trouble affecting the Luthras.Were PREERAN really ever a couple? Earlier Preeta had 2 boys trying to serenade her-Rishabh (Now out of the equation) & Karan & now this.I am not advocating for always 24/7 romance.Every couple does have their normal fights but this wedding track of 1 month was a complete joke.We all thought that PREERAN were finally going to be reunited & Karan did all that bcoz he loved her but out of the blue he revealed his true colors.So how is he different from Prithvi then? Forget Sherlyn she's the carbon-copy of Komolika.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago
wildflower9 thumbnail

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING IN THIS WHOLE DRAMA....WHY WITH EVERY EPISODE WRITERS ARE TAKING KARAN'S CHARACTER TO SO LOW.....WHY THEY ARE PROJECTING HIM VILLAIN WITH SO MUCH HATRED AND MEAN THINGS HE IS DOING.......THIS SUPPOSE TOBE STOP AT SOME POINT.......I KNOW ITS A SHOW AND NOT ANYONE'S REAL LIFE.....ALSO I KNOW THE FACT THAT IN TV INDUSTRY THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY OF WEDDING SPECIALLY BETWEEN THE MAIN LEADS IS THE REVENGE MARRIAGE...AND WE HAVE PLENTY OF EXAMPLE.. OF THE MOST FAMOUS AND LOVED JODIS ARE ALWAYS GOT MARRIED IN SIMILAR WAY....FROM KHUSHI-ARNAV, TO MADHUBALA-RK. THESE TWO ARE MY FAVORITE ONES SO I AM NAMING THEM AND I AM SURE TEHRE ARE COUPLE OF MORE....THAT IS WHY WHEN EVERYONE WAS SULKING WITH THIS TRACK AND BASHING KARAN LEFT AND RIGHT...I STILL HAD A HOPE THAT THIS WILL GONE A WORK BETTER LIKE IN OTHER SHOWS....

BUT NOW ITS GETTING MY NERVES LITERALLY.... THE WAY THEY ARE POTRAYING KARAN'S CHARACTER TEHY ARE TAKING ALL THE CHARMING AND APPEALING THINGS FROM HIM...THEY ARE SHOWING HIM SO CRUEL, SHRUED AND SAME TIME INSENSITIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING.......AND IN FUTURE THEY ARE CLOSING ALL THE POSSIBLE DOORS FOR HIS CHARACTER TO MAKE COMEBACK IN PREETA'S LIFE....I THINK MAKERS ARE VERY SOON WILL MAKE HIM SECOND LEAD AND WILL END UP WITH THE NEW USELESS GIRL MAHIRA.......

IN THIS PARTICULAR SHOW MAKERS HAVE MADE MESS THREE TIMES VERY BADLY:

1ST INCIDENT IN RISHABH/SHRLYN ENGAGEMENT WITH THAT POISON WALA TRACK SINCE THEN THEIR PARDAFASH IS GOING ON AND IT ENDS NO WHERE.

2ND INCIDENT SHRLYN PREGNANCY, THEY SHOWED HER PREGNANT BUT NOW THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW AND WHEN TO REVEAL HER REALITY, SO ITS ON AND ON WITHOUT ANY SIGN OF HER PREGNANCY.

AND NOW THIS 3RD BIGGEST INCIDENT WHERE THEY HAVE SHOWED THE MAIN LEAD SO CRUEL AND MEAN THAT WHAT EVER WE HAVE SEEN BETWEEN THE COUPLE IS NOW IRRELEVANT.

AND WITH THIS FRUSTRATION I ALSO WANT TO VENT OUT MY OTHER FRUSTRATION WITH THIS ADDED CHARACTER OF MAHIRA......SUCH A SILLY AND AWEFUL GIRL.....WITHOUT ANY REASON SHE IS SHOWING SO MUCH CONCERN....HER ACTING SKILLS ARE ALSO NOT SO GOOD..DONT KNOW WHY SHE WAS BREATHING HEAVILY WHILE TALKING TO KRITIKA.......

I DONT THINK SHE IS COMPARABLE ANY WHERE TO BECOME THIRD WHEEL IN PREERAN STORY........HER CHARACTER IS ACTUALLY MESSING THE WHOLE TRACK TO THE END.

@bold......i think the same......