Guddan

Sept 25th WU: Antra Kidnaps Guddan & Precap Video

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Haye look at the new montage of our Akshan in AJ’s Nafraat wala stage❤️❤️☺️

September 25th 9th/Last Day of Navratri 

New House

• Antra is lecturing Revti for her careless regarding her mumbling to herself out in the open instead of her room saying do you have some technical difficulties in your Dimaag. 
  • Revti tells Bhootni:  “you don’t have the Haq or Aukkad to yell or raise her hand on me.  n. Revti tells Bhootni to lower her voice & open her hears, because Akshat Jindal is doing Pyar Ka Natak and Nafraat ka Natak because of her, tells her to keep her “over confidence at side because she is the Ship Ke Captain” Reminds her that she &  Parv are only helping her in her mission, and she doesn’t need to give Antra any explanations, she doesn’t need her advice. Do you get it?” Revti leaves in anger.
  • Antra talks to herself saying because of “Revti stupidness or mistakes I cannot risk my game getting exposed in front of Guddan. She gets frustrated that Guddan is getting a Long Life, she wants a U Turn on her life. She apologize to Revti saying I am sorry regarding your “Masterplan” of making Guddan suffer pal pal! I have to Halaal Guddan in One Go, this  Dussehra instead of Raavan,  Kahani ki Sita Guddan will get burned by Lady Ravan”

JB New Morning: Last Day of Navratri 

• Dadi tells Akshan to preform the Navami ki Aarti. Akshan preform the Aarti together too Durga Maa. 
  • While AJ is preforming the Aarti, he gives angry looks to Revti. 
  • Somewhere during the Aarti Durga Bahu faints. AJ calls the doctor, tells Kishore to take Durga to hospital, Guddan is about to go but  Kishore tells her not to worry he will take his wife.
  • At the door a man gives Guddan  a card with a letter saying to meet her in the glass factory alone  in Pritiampur to find all her answers to her questions.
  • Guddan wonders who the person is!
  • Dadi asks Guddan who is it, she makes an excuse saying society invited them for Vijay Lakshmi! 

Glass Factory

• Guddan reaches the factory, she is confronted with Antra, who calls her a “special type of Fish, who wants to be trapped, Good for Nothing Duffer Guddan,” Compares her with “Empty Vessel” who only makes noise! 
  • Guddan laughs informs Antra that you are the one who is trapped, because in their battle she has recognized Antra’s writing due to the many letters that she wrote her, before coming there she informed the police, they will be coming to take her to her Mayaaka. 
  • Police siren is heard, Bhootni gets frighten
  • Guddan &Antra have catfight, where she is successful tying her in the chair but Antra injects her with the syringe. Police reaches there, searches for  Antra, but she hides with Guddan and escapes!

JB: Akshan Room

• In Nafraat Mode, a concerned husband is searching for his wife and calling her name, and wonders where did she suddenly disappear!
  • Revti is passing by his room humming, he meets her outside and questions her regarding Guddan whereabouts!
  • Revti tells AJ that she isn’t at the place, she needs to be!
  • AJ asks where?
  • Revti: Jiju in Hell
  • AJ warns Revti saying: “listen to me careful if you know where Guddan is & if she is Musibaat, you are purposely not telling me, I will make sure you will pay for it”
  • Revti replies: “Firstly I will not tell you if Guddan is in Trouble” “Secondly, instead of wasting time go find Guddan, possible that she may really be in trouble.” Revti leaves
  • AJ self talk: “If Revti didnt do anything, that only Antra can harm Guddan, Bloody Antra”

Downstairs

• Dadi is feeding Kishore Beta Ladoo, hugging Durga for giving her Good News regarding the coming arrival of great-grandchild. Lakshmi comes and hugs Durga Di for the Good News, says she is excited to become a Chachi.
  • Durga asks where Akshan are, because she wants to give them her Good News herself.

New House:

• ANtra is putting an unconscious Guddan in a box, covering it up with quilt, and cushion.
  • AJ marches in, grabs Antra by the neck and strangles her neck.
  • Antra tells him to let go of her neck

• AJ says : Nahi Antra I will not let you die easily or live in peace until “Meri Guddan” is not found! I did everything on your Ishara for Meri Guddan & her Pyar, but do you think you can make me a fool by snatching “Meri Guddan” Nahi Antra
  • After struggle, Antra frees herself, blames everything on Revti
  • AJ says: “even though this Khel if of Revti but you know how to turn the game! I know you too well, for the last time where is Guddan?
  • Antra says: whether First or Last time I don’t know where Guddan is! AJ searches the house and shouts Guddan name! 
  • While AJ is searching, Antra innerself: “I knew it Akshat, that you will come smelling Guddan hear, she is under your nose but you wont find it.” 
  • AJ warns Antra: “If you know where Guddan is shoot yourself because if I find out you gave a scratch to Guddan, I will give you a Bhankar Maut, that even after your Maut, Poora Duniya will hear your Scream” He leaves
  • Antra says: “Guddan will meet but directly to Bhagwan not you Akshat, because her Aatma is Pure” she laughs evilly.

Jindal Bhavan:

• Lakshmi is trying the phone of Guddan Saasuma, family members are worried since both Akshan phone are unreadable. 
  • Dadi wonders if Akshan are in Trouble. AJ comes  with police! 
  • Dadi asks where is Guddan?
  • AJ tells her he doesn’t know, but he only knows Guddan is in some big trouble! Last time she informed the police that she was at Glass Factory, her phone is unreachable, police came to ask everyone questions! 
  • From upstairs while hiding behind the pillars Revti is listening and seeing everything happening downstairs!
  • Dadi prays to Mata Rani to protect Guddan while AJ says nothing will happen to her!
  • AJ informs the Police  that his family will corporate with them, they do their work and he will do his. He leaves

Dark Room

• Revti says if  Shikar is hers, than how can Shikari change.
  • In dark room she is torturing Pervy, asking about the whereabouts of Guddan Tells him alright if you don’t know where Guddan is but Teri Maa ko Pata Hoga! (Bhootni is Pervy Mother poor him)
  • Scared Pervy asks Antra where is Guddan since Jindal Family are searching for her like Pagal.
  • Revti throw the phone and points safe at Pervy, saying did Asman or Zameen Nikhal her 

Temple

• Dadi is praying to Mata Rani for Guddan return and safety 
  • AJ comes and sits by her saying they will find Guddan
  • While looking at Mata Rani AJ inner voice says: Nothing is more important that Guddan in this World for me, once you have returned my Guddan, show me your Kripa again by returning her! In the Shubh Din of Navratri don’t let any thing wrong happen to your Biggest Bhakt, don’t snatch my Guddan from me!
  • Dadi watch beeps, saying that its 12:00 am, its Vijaylakshmi started, today no Evil can win over Good, my Guddan’s Goodness will win over Evilness and she will return back safely. 

New House

• Antra is telling unconscious Guddan to sleep peacefully because this Dusshera, entire Indore will hear your scream. With Raavan Statue you will also be burn by Akshat Jindal. I am going to change history by making Evil will over Good

Precap:Thanks Saru for the link 🤗

Antra is taking Semi-Conscious Guddan inside the mela, she is dressed in Bhajraan outfit, AJ is near her but cannot see her.. He is searching for her, Guddan in semi-conscious state mumbles Jindal Saab. All the Jindal Family are at the Mela. Antra says that with Raavan Putla Sita will burn too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B21qqyDnI1o/?igshid=1h19pvo8blo8x

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

September 25th 

Moral of Todays Episode:  There is a limit for using someone weakness, Majboori and Patiences. A person should consider a Helpless Blackmailed Person Weak because when the Majboor Person patience is lost they can turn the tables against their blackmail instantly. Here Antra is playing with Akshat but its AJ the business man & cross & Ghayal Husband who wants his wife safely to him at any cost.  Also one of the important thing: even though Evil may seem to be wining or it outnumber Good, no matter what after facing many trials and tribulations Good will Vijay over Evil.

Rants:

- Last day of Navratri is shown and turning into Dusshera/Vijay Lakshmi means by Friday or Monday, Antra’s end track will be shown.

- Akshat Jindal the husband was so much love, in his Nafraat Mode, he was so worried about is wife that he searched the entire house, then went to their room. 

- Good News: Kishore Beta & Durga Bahu are expecting their first child. Akshan are going to be Grandparents🥳 CVs my heartiest request I do not want, I repeat I don’t want any miscarriage drama, I want to hear giggles of babies of Bahus and Saasuma. 

-AJ questioning Revti and pouncing on Antra n directly strangling her neck was awesome. 😈😎  No matter what, how helpless a Sher is, Sher to Sher Hai Bahi, Ghayal Sher who is pining for his Sherni is very Dangerous😈 Game is On😈

-After watching todays episode its official that Angad’s Ambi wala illness transferred to Revti. She is deserved to be in Mental Asylum or sent to Jail. 

-Poor Pervy he doesn’t deserve the torture from Pagal Revti😭

-Revti did Jhool of Rishtaas by making Bhootni Pervys Mother 😲 Yikes 

- Dadis last conversation with Akshat Jindal indicated that Guddan will return home safely defending Evil. 

- I have feeling that either AKshat Jindal will burn Antra that will lead to her death, or together by Akshan hand she will die. 

First 1 minute is amazing Bhootni and Pagal Revti want to kill each other, telling the other to be in their Aukkad, and Revti showed Antra the Aaina.

-Our show ke villians are unique, even though are in same team against Guddan & AJ, but they can kill their own teammates

Mythological Reference Update: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5114273

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

abhi tak episode toh na dekhe hai cause of internet locha 

but thanks for the written 😛

For Jindal saab, his Guddan is above all

nothing else matters to him when it comes to her safety 

seems like bhootni though she is in some "mango show" & expected our Jindal saab to play Ram 🤪

lekin our cvs plan to show her "thenga" here 👎🏼😎

& Ram will be played by our Pervy, jiska nishana kabhi nahi chukta 🤣

I mean sahi mein kabhi nahi chukta & cause he is misguided & is unaware of his true dharma

but his dharma isn't unaware of him 

so jab bhi he targets wrong nishana, his arrow finds its way & strikes the right one instead 

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Someone tell me why on earth pervy is taking all atyachar of paglait ambi version too silently 😲?? Kahi saru to paglait ke kabje me nahi 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Someone tell me why on earth pervy is taking all atyachar of paglait ambi version too silently 😲?? Kahi saru to paglait ke kabje me nahi 

humm sochne ki baat hai actually 🤓

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Piku_S

September 25th 

Moral of Todays Episode:  There is a limit for using someone weakness, Majboori and Patiences. A person should consider a Helpless Blackmailed Person Weak because when the Majboor Person patience is lost they can turn the tables against their blackmail instantly. Here Antra is playing with Akshat but its AJ the business man & cross & Ghayal Husband who wants his wife safely to him at any cost.  Also one of the important thing: even though Evil may seem to be wining or it outnumber Good, no matter what after facing many trials and tribulations Good will Vijay over Evil.

Rants:

- Last day of Navratri is shown and turning into Dusshera/Vijay Lakshmi means by Friday or Monday, Antra’s end track will be shown.

- Akshat Jindal the husband was so much love, in his Nafraat Mode, he was so worried about is wife that he searched the entire house, then went to their room. 

- Good News: Kishore Beta & Durga Bahu are expecting their first child. Akshan are going to be Grandparents🥳 CVs my heartiest request I do not want, I repeat I don’t want any miscarriage drama, I want to hear giggles of babies of Bahus and Saasuma. 

-AJ questioning Revti and pouncing on Antra n directly strangling her neck was awesome. 😈😎  No matter what, how helpless a Sher is, Sher to Sher Hai Bahi, Ghayal Sher who is pining for his Sherni is very Dangerous😈 Game is On😈

-After watching todays episode its official that Angad’s Ambi wala illness transferred to Revti. She is deserved to be in Mental Asylum or sent to Jail. 

-Poor Pervy he doesn’t deserve the torture from Pagal Revti😭

-Revti did Jhool of Rishtaas by making Bhootni Pervys Mother 😲 Yikes 

- Dadis last conversation with Akshat Jindal indicated that Guddan will return home safely defending Evil. 

- I have feeling that either AKshat Jindal will burn Antra that will lead to her death, or together by Akshan hand she will die. 

First 1 minute is amazing Bhootni and Pagal Revti want to kill each other, telling the other to be in their Aukkad, and Revti showed Antra the Aaina.

-Our show ke villians are unique, even though are in same team against Guddan & AJ, but they can kill their own teammates

🤗are u sure antara track ends now ..

can't say she might take a break 

aj baba ko tension huwa teacher missing his chella whom he hates the most 🤣

poor perv ya one guy who used to give sunshine is in darkness not fair why he tolerating this shit 

more than antara disgusting is revti scenes 

antara tho comedian hai the way she hid guddan an the way aj strangled her neck was funny .

finally ur wish came true durga preggy i remember u discussing this long back 

Mishti24 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤗are u sure antara track ends now ..

can't say she might take a break 

aj baba ko tension huwa teacher missing his chella whom he hates the most 🤣

poor perv ya one guy who used to give sunshine is in darkness not fair why he tolerating this shit 

more than antara disgusting is revti scenes 

antara tho comedian hai the way she hid guddan an the way aj strangled her neck was funny .

finally ur wish came true durga preggy i remember u discussing this long back 

watching antra is fun🤣

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

humm sochne ki baat hai actually 🤓

Wahi to 😡matlab ki why pervy ki halat dekho nahi jati seriously ambi version too is sardard while antara suddenly become bereable but this medak samjhe apne apko lomdi is just 🤢

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Piku, thank you for the detailed update!!

AJ kind of foreshadowed that he will be the one to "kill" Antara. 

Asthamishra203 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Jindal Sahab dabaoing bhootni's neck gave me sukoon  it was really good 🤗