Sept 25th WU: Antra Kidnaps Guddan & Precap Video - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Piku thank you( rhyming)😆

Love your analysis and rants😳

Antara missed her grandma stories otherwise she couldn't have told Sita jaalegei Ram ke haath Ur burai ki jeet hogai.

But no issues she wil get live demonstration when good will win and evil will burn like always.

I  want Akshat doing Antara dhaan 

Some happy news I became bua💃💃💃💃 navratri se phele mata rani came to our house in her kanya roop🥳

Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Yes , reminds me of those lines he spoke that night "Pata nahi kab tum meri zindagi ban gayi "!!!!

everything that he spoke that night showed his possessive for guddan like ' Tum meri ho guddan , tumhari har saans bhi meri hai, yahan tak ki tumhari yeh ruh bhi sirf meri hai'  ufff kya scenes and dialogues teh.. that showed his madness and love for guddan 

Originally posted by captainplus

Antra became bearable ? 

dude its only cause you are seeing her face less onscreen 

this came after a lot of trending on insta 

its only cause actress is on verge of leaving & had to shoot the scenes early 

that filth is disgusting to watch 

I simply hate the sight of her face & won't want her back at any cost 

agaar iski bare mein kuch accha bolna hai, then better don't quote me 

yes I prefer Revti more & will keep doing so cause she isn't seen wearing sasta blouse & bedsheet & is seen cheapkufying to AJ

I don't like her even touching Pervy either with her filthy hands 

He is too pure to be touched by her 

What I mean she is getting her dues that why bearable I mean what a sukoon to see Sher strangle her neck ..but this medak torturing pervy is just 🤡

Originally posted by an_shaini

everything that he spoke that night showed his possessive for guddan like ' Tum meri ho guddan , tumhari har saans bhi meri hai, yahan tak ki tumhari yeh ruh bhi sirf meri hai'  ufff kya scenes and dialogues teh.. that showed his madness and love for guddan 

That dialogue gave me chill ☺️hyy kya ep tha ..

Originally posted by srain10

Piku thank you( rhyming)😆

Love your analysis and rants😳

Antara missed her grandma stories otherwise she couldn't have told Sita jaalegei Ram ke haath Ur burai ki jeet hogai.

But no issues she wil get live demonstration when good will win and evil will burn like always.

I  want Akshat doing Antara dhaan 

Some happy news I became bua💃💃💃💃 navratri se phele mata rani came to our house in her kanya roop🥳

You are welcome Sonal🤗Congratulations to you for becoming Bua🤗 and your family for Cute so Pari, may your and your family's life be filled with joy n laughter, cherish the moment with your niece babies grow up so fast😭

Being a Bus is so much fun because you get to play n pamper then at the end of the day they go home 🤣