Vidya

An Episodic Review of 12th Episode of Vidya (24th September)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all😊

I am back with my Episodic review for 12th episode(September 24th) of Vidya.

The episode starts with Santhosh coming near vidya and asking Vidya , was she eavesdropping to their talks. Is she the one who listened to theirs. 

Vidya was tensed, sweats, 

says no. Santhosh tells only when you are caught , you will sweat like this. Vidya says I was in class for a long time, teaching kids. Santhosh ask kids, when vidya came, they replied just now. Santhosh tells vidya , it usnt good to lie in front of kids , tell the truth, vidya was tensed, praying to Durga ma ...

bablu comes there at door.. he tells , he has brought foid and medicines. hearing medicine, santhosh asks what...bablu explains that vidya fainted yesterday, see even now she is sweating a lot. Now Santhosh thought she misunderstood vidya and asks her to go home and take rest since you have made 100 kids get admission in school, that in itself a big one. bablu too leaves. vidya is relieved yet in thoughts. 

As always Durga ma saved vidya in nick of time. Iittle later, I thought she was caught. The change of expressions, that fear, tensed, sweating, Meera just aced. its so diff to see from chakor. but she did tried to manage the situation , doesnt kept Mum for long. didnt though even Santhosh would be threatening to vidya, thought just pike the character but story is this, she overcoming all of them and doing good.

Prem shown in temple...he is given money to his workers.

Ranjana calls him , talks to him sweetly, reminded about their meet. 

he was like to god, why this much courtesy on my god, what is this now.. 

You know what I would have done at this time. Exactly same. I ignored and skipped this🤷‍♀️😂

then he see vidya and calls out for her.. but due to music at temple, she doesnt hear...he follows her, with keep on shouting madamji, 

then finally he shouts vidyaji, when music was stopped...so all heard and turn back. vidya too. he asked others to do their work and went to vidya.

This was funny, you should watch it to know.

when thinking about humour, there is a thin line it going overboard and appearing boring. but prem has the right amount of humour and being funny. Namish does it well with that expresaions, slang and body language.

he tells ,I thought you will thank me, will take me to home and provide food as a note of thanks but you behave as if you dont know me. is the tradition of devgarh.

And asks her to speak, does you need license to speak in devgarh

She tells him , thanks for the help, but dont follow me like this, people will think different. he tells that you are an englidh teacher, why you are having such old school thoughts and these  people shouldn't be concern.

He fill put some sense into her on these old school thoughts one day. Again they are addressing the nominal social issues in lighter way. 

She tries to leave, to stop her and make listen, he hold her by hand..

Nanku sees it from his car. Jagat tells him, why for one girl , you  are troubling yourself this much, leave it like that, Nanku scolds him and tells he gets what he wants. 

Vidya, remembers nanku's actions on prem touching her and was in tears, removes her hand and asks prem how dare you touch my hand , I am a widow. please have some shame. thanks for the help but I am already going through many troubles, dont make it even more hard for me with your doings .

How much she was traumatised by nanku action is clear in this, it was again 💔 to see her in tears, thinking of all those, and the struggles she is going through. Even prem was hurt by the truthful pain in those tears for a moment. so he was really sorry at heart.

Prem was totally struck at what happened, he was sorry for thar, he apologises to her but she goes in a hurry.

Nanku tells jagat to inform their men to hit prem with car. the car comes behind prem and when it was about to hit..he jumps and escapes. 

Nanku and his men arrive there and nanku act like it was accidental and scold his men for doing so..Prem tells nothing to worry..leave it. Nanku says you are a guest here, we need to take care and asks him how long will he stay.. prem tells he likes devgarh a lot and thinking of staying long, Nanku asks what you liked, Prem answers everything.

Prem is mischievous too, he teased nanku with a pause and then tells everything☺😁 

Nanku asks prem his name, Prem praises him that he isnt a person to forget one's name. Nanku tells if you have understood this much, then be careful too that you dont do anything that put you in harm..dont follow women. you got saved by fate but be careful if any other accident happens.

They indirectly talking to each other with telling what their real intentions are and who they are.

Vidya come home, Avtaar asks her , did those three forced her to do the admission. they three with folded  hands requests vidya not to tell.. 

Avtaar doesnt see it.. he tells Vidya , dont be afraid of them, they are telling they didn't do anything but you say

she tells, she did it in her own bcoz learning is important, the life of an illiterate is very hard.

Avtaar tells are you trying to save these people who are greedy, Dharma says she is our bahu, how will we, Avtaar scolds him. then vidya tells that she heard something and she narrates them the entire incident happened at school. All are shocked. 

Again loving avtaar, he supports vidya against those greedy people of hers.. his support at home is the current strength of her that she finds a bro in him and has a person now to share all his troubles without hesitation. same way she shared with him the school scenario too.

Prem tells Nanku seems you are angry with me, why are you threatening me.

Nanku tells, no ,  I am just telling things, dont do anything that you  need to face my anger.Devgargh is like my family, I will take care of it. you just take care of yourself.

Prem tells he has belief on himself, he can handle his men,they aren't worth ones, and that nanku should take him for protection . even if nanku wants he can show a demo, his men cant hurt him.

Nanku jokes that are you planning to send me to jail by any harm hapoening to you.. prem tells trust me, I will take care of.

Nanku tells stop your drama and then join me.then he informs his men to broke prem's bones and he will give more money and look after the case too. Saying this, he goes and sits on his car to watch it.

Again I loved this playing with words by both Nanku and Prem, and the actors portrayal  on it. it was entertaining .

Here at vidya home, his bil, mil and fil, telling 10lakhs,on god, it all happened bcoz of you right,  so why cant you ask a share of it too.. Avtaar scolds them. And tells vidya , not to get involved in all this. Nanku changes colors like chameleon and he kills his enemies.

As always they showed their greediness and Avtaar showed his sensibility ...but he asked her to stay away, bcoz thats what a normal person does to be away from enemity but what will vidya do. 

frame ends with all three shown

Precap :  

A girl and her mom was standing with vidya, girl tells she too wants to study but her mom tells we dont have money for it. Tripati tells the parents that  , as parents yoi should arrange for the necessities like books, stationery and uniform.. govt will not do. vidya feels bad on that. then money arrives and Tiwariji & co keeps it in locker, vidya watches from outside.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luvs_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just starting watching this show....have one question. What is the relationship between Vidya and Avtaar?

Avtaar he is so supportive of Vidya, his character is starting to grow on me...actually looking forward to his scenes 

LuvSSever thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Luvs_SanIsh

I just starting watching this show....have one question. What is the relationship between Vidya and Avtaar?

Avtaar he is so supportive of Vidya, his character is starting to grow on me...actually looking forward to his scenes 

He is a minister through whom Vidya's in law people have got this govt school teacher job. He has helped them to get the job but was unaware of the fact vidya is illiterate at that time.. so after knowing also he had asked vidya to go to school otherwise, as he may lose the post and all of them will be in trouble too for faking ths degree. but he is good at heart and currently a bro like supporter of Vidya

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Luvs_SanIsh

its revealed yesterday Avtaar is childhood close friend of Vidya's late husband Ram Singh, Vidya is like sister to him

Luvs_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh thank you! It makes sense now why he is so helpful.

Can’t wait to see the episode, currently I am in episode 11, reading your review is a big help.