Pakistani Serials

Faysal's Morning Show

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't regularly watch morning shows, but I sit with my mother sometimes to watch Faysal and Nida's morning shows

I was watching today's episode and I felt so bad watching that show, that guy Adi , I am not sure if you all know him, he was asking such inappropriate questions and that really was creepy

Faysal was laughing instead of telling him to stop, when did vulgar jokes become funny and humourous, I am so against vulgar jokes and such double meaning content they are showing, I am so glad to see Nadia coming back in morning shows

She has always done shows which are full of different content and is way better than Faysal and Nida's morning shows

Faysal always backbites about everyone in his morning show and does absolutely nothing, he is the worst host, even worse than Nida

I feel vulgar jokes are terrible and I myself have been a victim of this on another forum few months ago, so it really affects me when I see such content , I really felt angry on that guy Adi, he should be warned by Faysal, but Faysal himself laughs on such jokes 

Edited by mahakh - 4 years ago