Priyanka Chopra on hubby Nick: He puts me first in everything he does.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Priyanka Chopra on hubby Nick Jonas: He puts me first in everything he does

Susri Sahu Sep 25, 2019 09:06 AM

AMP

In an interview, when asked how is Nick Jonas and a husband, Priyanka Chopra couldn't stop heaping praises and said, I can only relate to what I saw with my parents' marriage. That was a marriage of equals, there was a lot of mutual respect and admiration. Nick and I have that too. He is the most considerate man I've ever met.

Priyanka Chopra Jonas is finally back in the bay and we couldn't be happier. In fact, the actress who is in India to promote her film The Sky Is Pink is already back to the grind, doing interviews, shows and the works. She recently sat down with Mumbai Mirror and the best part is she didn't hold back. The global diva who is riding the high wave in her career in multi facets including being a producer opened up about her life after marriage with the dashing Nick Jonas, motherhood and how hubby dearest is like her late father, Ashok Chopra.

Also Read

Nick Jonas gets on a video call with wifey Priyanka Chopra and his smile says it all - watch video

When asked how is Nick Jonas and a husband, Priyanka Chopra couldn't stop heaping praises and said, "I can only relate to what I saw with my parents’ marriage. That was a marriage of equals, there was a lot of mutual respect and admiration. Nick and I have that too. He is the most considerate man I’ve ever met. In everything he does, Nick puts me first. It’s wonderful to wake up every day and know that there is this person who thinks about you even before you think about yourself. That’s eventually what you want, someone who loves you like a hug." After being probed further, about him and if she sees her dad in him, the actress stated, "The more I get to know him, yes. I feel I have married someone who is my dad’s chhavi. Not just the music, they are both very stable, solid, rooted and dependable."

Priyanka also revealed that marriage has changed her as a person and for the good. " I’ve become nicer and happier. This is the most content I’ve been in a really long time and full credit to my husband who is a calming presence while I run a million miles a minute. We are like each other’s Yin and Yang, that’s what you want to find in your partner."

Advertising

Advertising

Speaking more about their life together, she said, "Right now, we are based in New York a lot more than LA. When we have a day off, we don’t access our phones, just grab lunch, chat for hours, watch a movie, take Diana (their pet) for a walk… Nick loves walking in NY and I’m trying to learn how to do that since I’m not much of a walker. But there is something romantic about it, apparently."

Not just that. PeeCee also tipped her toe on motherhood and added, "The only thing I pray and wish for is a healthy child who can live life to the fullest. So, what kind of a father will Nick Jonas make? "We will find out. It’s a hypothetical question about a hypothetical future," she quipped.

Talking about The Sky Is Pink, Priyanka will be seen alongside Farhan Akhtar. The movie also features Zaira Wasim and Rohit Saraf. The Sky Is Pink is bankrolled by Ronnie Screwvala's RSVP and Siddharth Roy Kapur's Roy Kapur Films. Priyanka Chopra is also a co-producer on the film which is slated to release on October 11.

Edited by lwrimaforever - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful IV by PC! 😳

Nick - PC are couple goals! ❤️