Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Indra Kumar's RomCom next for Sidharth Malholtra?

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sidharth Malhotra is finally back in the bay after shooting the gruelling climax scenes for his next release SherShaah - the biopic on slain Kargil warrior Vikram Batra. But after Marjaavaan and Shershaah, Sid has green lit not one but two projects. We had informed you that he's liked a script which is a slice of life drama bankrolled by T-Series.

Now, we hear he's most likely to sign another film this week. A source, close to the development, tells us, "Sid has been offered a film by Indra Kumar. It's not an out and out comedy but in the romcom space. Indra wanted to do a fun, fresh romantic film with youngsters. He is putting everything together at this point."

Kumar, who last directed Total Dhamaal that ran in theatres for over six weeks and collected around Rs 150 crore at the box office, approached Sid after finalising the concept. "Sid met Indra and heard the whole script. There were a few minor alterations they discussed about. He is back from Kargil and is meeting the filmmaker again for the final narration. He is most likely going to sign on the dotted line because verbally, he and his team have given a go ahead already." If all goes well, the film will go on floors towards the end of this year, after he wraps up work on Shershaah. We will wait for the official announcement soon.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/exclusives/exclusive-sidharth-malhotra-likely-star-inder-kumars-next-romcom-475858?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Don't tell me the romcom is Dil 2 like rumoured before.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Why is this man still getting movies ?? I thought either talent or star power is required to sustain for so long this man lacks on both the fronts 

And then people on this forum have problem with alia getting movies at least the girl is talented 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lol. This guy should just accept it gracefully and be the Desi Noah Centurynaturioniarorion on Netflix India

GumGum thumbnail

Old-school Total Dhamal worked because the cast was also old-school, but Indra's old-school comedy would not work with new actors. 

Wiase what happened to Indra's YRF film?

This content was originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Why is this man still getting movies ?? I thought either talent or star power is required to sustain for so long this man lacks on both the fronts 

And then people on this forum have problem with alia getting movies at least the girl is talented 

Because he is good looking. BW requires good looks. He is the only good looking actor of this generation. I think his look is attracting producers. Even John Abraham and Arjun Rampal gave many flops but they still got movies because of their looks. If Ranbir can get work despite giving back to back flops, then why can’t Sid get work? 

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Sid is perfect for romcoms. He’s got a pretty face and he doesn’t need that much range for the required roles. He was pretty good in Hasee Toh Phasee. Totally surprised me but I also think he works well off of Parineeti for some reason. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: mira30

Because he is good looking. BW requires good looks. He is the only good looking actor of this generation. I think his look is attracting producers. Even John Abraham and Arjun Rampal gave many flops but they still got movies because of their looks. If Ranbir can get work despite giving back to back flops, then why can’t Sid get work? 

Are we really going to compare ranbir with sid seriously ?? What an insult to rk 

Plus  ranbir can act  he can dance  he is good looking and charming   and is way way more popular than any of his contemporaries its just that he was going through a bad phase (which every actor faces)  which is over now  sidharath can't act cant dance and is dull and boring. 

Edited by Poorabhforever - 4 years ago