Guddan

Sept 24 WU: Mr. Becharas AJ aur Perv!!! Precap Video

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

September 24th Written Episode: Dukhi Patis: Majboor AJ or Bechara Perv!!

Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar

Achcha khasa tha kanwara

Oh shaadi karke phas gaya yaar

Achcha khasa tha kanwara

Arre jo khaaye pachhtaaye

Jo na khaaye woh lalchaaye

Jo khaaye pachhtaaye

Jo na khaaye woh lalchaaye

Door se meetha lagta hai

Yeh kadwa laddu pyara

Durga Maa Temple: 

• Guddan has the SD Card, thanking Durga Ma that with her blessing she will find answer to all of her questions. 
  • Revti comes near the temple questions her Di regarding the Memory Card. Guddan  narrates the entire truth to her Chukti, while Revti is scared of being exposed. 
  • Guddan says Truth will come out,
  • Revti blames everything on Antra but Guddan denies saying its not Antra since she acts from the front and not back, she will find out the Kala Saya who is after her, of the Kaala Saya her Jindal Saab is Majboor to do Nafraat Wala Natak.
  • Guddan wants to take Revti but she makes an excuse saying it’s between her & Jiju.
  • After she leaves, Revti says she as to do something about Guddan or else her entire plan will be flopped.

AJ& Revti

• Revti informs AJ about the hidden camera, warns him to stop Guddan from watching the video or else she will open the Kopdi of Guddan. 
  • AJ says don’t you dare try harming Guddan or else he will kill her. 

Akshan Room

• Guddan puts the memory card in the laptop when AJ comes shouting about touching his laptop that has is important documents. 
  • Akshan’s tu tu mein mein, have tug of war with the laptop where AJ angrily breaks the laptop. (Which can easily be repaired)
  • Guddan calls him Pagal for breaking the laptop.
  • Inside he apologizes at her for his action of breaking the laptop because at any cost he doesn’t want her to learn the truth.
  • AJ picks up the SD card, but Guddan sees it and takes it. 
  • She tells him that she will find out the truth at any cost whether he supports or not. She leaves

Revti & Pervs room

• Dadi brings parsad for Revti & Parv, she leaves
  • Parv tells Revti to have the parsad so all of her tension will dissolve!(So Sweet) He is about to feed her but she hold his hand.
  • Revti tells why are you doing Bhola Natak when no one is here, tells him stay in his Aukkad. 
  • She tells him to close the door, and give the hunter, bechara he is frighten begging her of not giving him the dose. (Ouch bechara Pervy)
  • Seething Revti with anger, tells no in this house remembers their proper Aukkad, says she will make them remember their Aukkad. 
  • Revti makes Perv sit on the chair, while hitting him with the belt reminds him of why she married him etc. (Haya Raba, mera Mr. Sunshine kya se kya hogaya  )
  • Parv holds the belt, apologizes to Revti, tells her not to hit him because it gives him Dard.
  • Revti says Dard is good that it will remind him of why she married him, that he is only  her Mohra who will help her in giving Dukh to the Jindal Family & Guddan. (At the end Parv will end up helping Guddan)
  • Revti tells Parv to keep his Dimaag in the Center, she will hit him so much that Godha will become a Gadha, he leaves 
  •  Revti wonders about the memory card. 
  • AJ calls Revti regarding the chip.

Somewhere

• Antra is putting the Maraam on Perv, informing him about many species of Bandar/Monkey
  • Antra tells Pervy that your first wife was Queen but 2nd wife is Hunter Queen, she mentions that Majboor & Aadat is two different things.
  • Angry Parv gets up,  he says I am looking for an opportunity to take my Badla from your Ex Husband Akshat, his Current Patni Guddan and Revti. I will take Chun Chun Ke Badla from them. (Haye hui na Baat)
  • Antra makes fun of Perv saying Sanp Mare Lathi Na Tute: The snake gets killed but the doesn’t break!
  • Antra tells him to tolerate Revti since she is giving Guddan Pain, she is Dummy/Katapulti she is the real Queen. 
  • Parv says Revti Ka Lagam is in your hands, my lagam is in Revti hands because of that I am getting daily dose of pitai. He angrily leaves
  • Antra: says you have to tolerate Revti because of her Akshat is in my control, if the control loose I will loose.

Revti Room:

• Revti is thinking of getting the memory card.
  • Guddan comes to borrow Revti’s laptop to watch the video since Jindal Saab broke their laptop. 
  • Guddan puts the memory stick in and they watches the video saying phas Gayi Murgi Jaal mein. 
  • In order to distract Guddan, Revti purposely injures her hand and she goes to get the first aid.
  • Revti smiles evilly, calls her emotional fool, she sabotages the memory card and puts it back. Worried Guddan comes and dresses Revti hand. 
  • Guddan leaves in frustration since the memory card didnt work.

Downstairs:

• Guddan gets a card with a letter saying to meet her in the glass factory in Pritiampur to find all her answers to her questions.Guddan wonders who the person is!

Precap: AJ strangles Antra’s neck asking her wear Guddan is, he is also questioning Revti who is clueless. AJ informs family that Guddan life is in danger! Somewhere Antra has an unconscious Guddan and planning her Dhaan!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2zE1bXhqOM/?igshid=165qboh50e4f3

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail

Moral of Todays Episode:Truth is not what its seemed, everyone is wearing a Naqab whether on their relationship or on their face!

-Revti should learn that her Guddan Di is not the same Guddan Di especially when it comes to her husband Akshat Jindal, her marriage and the safety. 

- Revti though she was successful in showing & creating difference between Akshan while Guddan herself admitted that her Jindal Saab is doing Fake Nafraat. 

-Revti is being Cruel, has the Aatma of Angad inside her she is two face. Showing world she is happily married with Perv while giving him daily dose of Belt.

-I didn’t like the Pitai of Pervy by Revti, he doesn’t deserve it especially when he was all nice to her. 😔😒

-Pevy deserves someone better than Revti, he was way better with Siddhi. 

-I only enjoy Pervys pitai from Sher aur Sherni! 

-Today to many references were used regarding animals: Godha, Gadha, Snake, Laal Bandar, Murgi yikes

- Antra is afraid of loosing the control, she is not sure about using Revti because their is a chance of her messing up.

- I cannot what to see how Pervy takes his “Chun Chun ke Badla ”

- Guddan may be a emotional fool but she is clever pretty soon she is going to put the pieces together and learn that along with her Jindal Saab her Chukti is preventing her from learning the truth. 

Todays Links

Pervy Ka Naamkaran:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5116916

Ram Leela I-F Article

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5116895

Mythological References: Ram aur Raavan pg 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5114273

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago
kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

soothes the soul 😈

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Piku, great analysis, as always!!

poor pervy ....he gets no love from jindals 😭

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing analysis Piku👍🏼

Navratri started early in show and by promo looks they will end this antara things by this friday or by monday next week.

Piku_S thumbnail

Sach mein it so Sukoon for the mind n eyes 

How many times did AJ strangle Bhootnis neck? 🤣

Piku_S thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kshah1987

Piku, great analysis, as always!!

poor pervy ....he gets no love from jindals 😭

Thank you Kajal🤗

Poor Pervy Jindal Family is really ungrateful to Kanhanji Ka Doot😭

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤗piku i so miss ur rants hope this track ends and we are back normal 

all topic of urs are amazing i always look for ur topic when i analyze too i think today what did piku take sort of curious to know ..🤗

Piku_S thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: srain10

Amazing analysis Piku👍🏼

Navratri started early in show and by promo looks they will end this antara things by this friday or by monday next week.

I want Navratri on the show to end on actual Navratri so I can enjoy Guddan in Basnati Look, Pervy in Ram Leela and hopefully we see more outdoor shooting before Bhootnis exist!

I have to make poster  saying Vote for Daljeet Kaur in Big Boss season 13😈 I don’t watch the show me going to vote🤣

Piku_S thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤗piku i so miss ur rants hope this track ends and we are back normal 

all topic of urs are amazing i always look for ur topic when i analyze too i think today what did piku take sort of curious to know ..🤗

I also want this track to end my mum and I are sick of Bhootni aunty she served her purpose she should leave. 

@bold sweet, I am slow right even though I like Akshan I don’t have the inspiration something is missing, I just want Bhootni out😡