Sept 24 WU: Mr. Becharas AJ aur Perv!!! Precap Video - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Piku_S

I want Navratri on the show to end on actual Navratri so I can enjoy Guddan in Basnati Look, Pervy in Ram Leela and hopefully we see more outdoor shooting before Bhootnis exist!

I have to make poster  saying Vote for Daljeet Kaur in Big Boss season 13😈 I don’t watch the show me going to vote🤣

Please make one and we will all share that poster and vote. Even I don't watch it but will vote for her for Akshan sake😈 and can they change format from 3 months to 5 months #justwishing

Kal ka show tanda tha bas Pervy ki pitai garam thi

thanks for doing the written Piku ji, 

egarly waiting for Pervy to take badla chun chun ke 

I am hell angry with Choti Lomri torturing him & dirty cheap bhootni touching him

Bhootni should keep her dirty hands off him

I demand the cvs get an apsara from swarg for him

He definitely deserves that much the least for being the sutradhar of such a beautiful story & doing the jab of kanha doot do efficiently

piku..so nice post..WOW.. analysis🤗

super duper post buddy.. Becharas Pati....🤣

Precap....👏

Originally posted by srain10

Please make one and we will all share that poster and vote. Even I don't watch it but will vote for her for Akshan sake😈 and can they change format from 3 months to 5 months #justwishing

Kal ka show tanda tha bas Pervy ki pitai garam thi

I hope her promo for Big Boss releases soon😃

I will do anything to keep Antara away from Akshan🤣

Originally posted by captainplus

thanks for doing the written Piku ji, 

egarly waiting for Pervy to take badla chun chun ke 👍🏼😊

I am hell angry with Choti Lomri torturing him & dirty cheap bhootni touching him💔😭

Bhootni should keep her dirty hands off him👍🏼

I demand the cvs get an apsara from swarg for him😆

He definitely deserves that much the least for being the sutradhar of such a beautiful story & doing the jab of kanha doot do efficiently👍🏼👏

You are welcome Captain🤗

I also didnt enjoy the pitai of Pervy and he getting a daily dose from Choti Lomri🤬

I agree Pervy deserves someone better thanChoti Lomri for being the storyteller/writer of AKshan story and doing his job perfectly 

Originally posted by jmoyee200

piku..so nice post..WOW.. analysis🤗

Thank you dear🤗

Originally posted by br200910

super duper post buddy.. Becharas Pati....🤣

Precap....👏

Thank you dear🤗

In their own way both sisters are keeping their Patis on their toes, Guddan making her Jindal Saab do cardio while Revti is torturing and keeping Pervy on a leash.