Posted: 4 years ago

he's sporting an old and rugged look in war..while the khans continue to go ageless, so why can't he do the same, he is better looking than most of the actors..

this is his look from DR photoshoot..and looking so young, so why not sporting this look, he sported that super30 look for more than a year which made him look sick offscreen...glad that's now off...

nah..he looks much better in the movie

i agree with the comment above :)

Really? xD 

I toh find him totally hot in War, with his grey specks of hair 

I found him cool in this look and hot in War look ðŸ˜³

I seriously think that Hrithik's look in movie waar is worst look 

Hair style does not look good on mangoe face of his. 

but obviously girls have another take 

i cant speak for them

some even like farhan akhtar so this could be gender difference thing as well..

well i dunno why most girls prefer men with tough looks, even in TV shows the actors who r presented as tough n mean to women n intially have a hate relationship with them get so much love and appreciation. again dunno why

personally speaking, i feel comfortable with guys displaying soft looks and attitude even in TV shows just giving an example that perfectly summarize the whole point : a youthful show on channel v (ogujariya) had a male protagonist with cute looks, good personality and very kind towards woman was kicked out just after 2 mons coz of low ratings..enter shalein malhotra (arjun from star plus) with a rugged tough manly look n girls were like ga ga, not to mention he initially played a bully, a stalker and a harassed the female lead. like really. thankfully justice was served and answers were heard by god and the show came to a close in no time. remember, there was a huge fight between the two fan groups blaming each other for d show closure, personally i loved d former dude with low ratings. they could hv ended the show with him there. never understood the idea of macho men.

coming to hrithik, used to find him really good looking in old days and that can be HOT...depends on one's liking

He looks waaay hotter in war than he has in anything else. Bang Bang was just too much grease on him and the rest is all pretty. But War is hot cause he's older and rugged. 

I think he looks super hot in War. Like I grew up with him and to see him look like this was what happened when old ladies used to look at Clooney with his grey hair and all!