An Episodic Review of 11th Episode of Vidya (23rd September)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all😊

I am back with my Episodic review for 11th episode(September 23rd) of Vidya.

The episode starts with Vidya coming to school. Nanku sees her and ask where are the kids. he says you have great strength, even after becoming widow at young age, you still  had strength to become english teacher and lists what she had done so far and tells she is a good but if she cant convince kids to come to school, then how can she teach kids. so if kids doesnt come to school , he says she will be fired. Vidya stands there with fear instilled and confusion of what to do.

He comes near her and tells , but I knew your family needs the school income to run, and he have a solution for it , for that she has to meet him alone. Vidya remembers Avtaar words,her past experience with Nanku and stand still with tension. Nanku asks where are the kids.

Uff, this Man sends the fear and disgust down the spine. He talks as if it casual but had that threatening , commanding effect. Kudos to the actor..he just excels it. 

Then she sees past Nanku singh..

prem comes and says here are the kids and they were 101 and not 100...he comes and greets Nanku.

Vidya is relieved and glad, thanking durga ma and seeing him, she remembers his krishna Avtaar disguise, his intro at temple and prays thinking its god's doing

Nanku asks him, so you are the one who convinced kids, Prem answered that, no its Vidya ji's hardwork.  She roamed around the streets without drinking or eating anything to convince kids, even jagat saw her like that.

And he continues that, I did mean jagat was spying for nanku singh, i just said he saw her, then he tells , he was just the medium , a help for vidya ji, but the mission of making 100 kids join was made successful by her efforts.

So finally Vivek came to her rescue, those happy faces, kids, prem and relieved vidya face are happy to see and Nanku singh face ,facing defeat is worth watching :)

And he went to vidya and said, she didnt even cared for the convo to end, she left and while coming with kids he came to know her name is Vidya..Vidyaji....

Hmm..they do have something❤...thst vidya, vidya ji was pleasant to hear, Maybe someone giving her the much needed respect for first time, someone respecting for who she is.

Nanku remembers his wife words about god giving sign and prem's cutout about to fall on him..Prem gets Nanku back to senses. Nanku says nothing, then looks on and leaves angrily from place. When he leaves in car, like in promo, a stone gets flying from the road surface due to car tyre movement, and vidya was shocked, 

it comes near her but Prem pulls her and saves her, that slip and catch moment as in promo shown. Nanku sees this from car and goes.

ya , i was glad the way  this trip and catch happened..like in promo, it wasnt a happy face of him..even he was unknown to what it is, seemed answerless and new to it. I loved it that way..it didnt seemed a forced slip & catch and an eyelock session...it was quite real with their expressions pertaining to current situation. I again felt, their unconvential equation is interesting❤

And particularly nanku singh face in car while this happening was worth watching😂

Vidya get back to sense, see him holding her, relieve herself from that and moved fastly. He was left answerless  to what happened now. he was seeing her.

Here in Vidya's home, Avtaar was making her Fil and BIL do sit ups. he was telling them, i went for just 2 days and you have made vidya ji fainted by torturing and where is she now. Dharma says we were looking after her till morning, then fall asleep, then have searched her everywhere in house, field and village, not found, so thought she went to school. bablu says , we didnt go to school, bcoz vidya name may get spoil thinking that she keeps on running away from place. Avtaar slaps bablu asking from when do you people started caring for her respect. seeing tht slap, dharma himself starts his situps. Avtaar asks bablu to continue too.

This was hilarious. I love Avtaar Singh. I had become his fan well before. 😄

Vidya saw kids talking that they were happy to join school, food will also be provided and they had heard that from friends. she felt happy seeing them happy. Then she saw parents filling the forms with the man in charge, he tells them , dont worry education will take their kids to places. seeing that also she feels glad.

Seeing that happiness and glad feel on her was❤

Santhosh comes and get the forms after giving new forms to the man in charge. then she praises vidya for making 100 kids join.

while leaving she leaves a form on floor, vidya picks it up and tries to go to principal room.

Santhosh shouts 10 lakhs...asking tiwariji how much she will get, tiwariji answers 25000. Hearing this vidya stops behind the door.

Tripati asks how much he will get, tiwari answers same Rs.25000 and tripati was unhappy about it. Santhosh tells, nanku is so smart, he covered the loss of food and had his own profit  too by making Vidya enroll 100 students.

Tiwariji says all this 10 lakhs wont go into Nanku's hands.  govt gives funding for uniform, books for kids but those kids parents will not even get a penny. In these 10 lakhs, 1 lakh will be given to the manager of govt bank Charulatha, 1 lakh will be given to SP to keep mouth shut, 1 lakh to the education minister,  2 lakhs to the collector and that tiwariji will get 1 lakh, out of which Rs.25000 each to tripati and santhosh is given. And tiwariji says, i get only Rs.50000. 

Then remaining 4 lakhs  will  go to Nanku singh. Tripati asks what will happen if govt comes to know about our fraud. Santhosh tells , Nanku singh is the govt here, he knows how to tackle the govt. Vidya hears it, and the form from her hand slips, while trying to take she breaks the water pot kept near.

So here comes the main issue they are going to address, the corruption involved and how from top to bottom, people in that system are corrupted and bribed. Now we are going to see how its tackled by both Vidya and vivek.

hearing that sound , all three came out, but found none  tiwariji asks to check who was that.. Santhosh while searching come to vidya class and sees Vidya.. vidya is tensed and was sitting in her chair,  

she secretly glanced at santhosh and then took the book beside in table and was holding it upside down and was like having a glance at the book.

Seeing this , kids too take their books outside and was holding upside down. 

Santhosh was seeing Vidya and  Episode ends on tensed vidya.

Yes She is holding the book upside diwn but I sm sure she is making to set things Straight and some people too who corrupts kids education and future. And main point is , it will not be in a preachy way shown to us, in an entertaining way entwined with incidents  

Precap : Prem shout Vidya name and calls for her. Vidya asks him not to follow her like this, people will think different, he says you are english teacher and still you are having such old school thoughts.. then to make her listen or to stop her, he holds her by hand. vidya was in tears, and tells how dare you touch me, I am a widow.  saying this she lefts...he was left shocked.. Nanku sees all this. He asks jagat to inform his men in car behind to hit prem . he was walking and a car was speeding behind .

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Can we have jodi name for Prem-Vidya , Vidvek is for Vidya-Vivek , for now he is Prem pratap

Prem made Nanku speechless😆

brother and sister both are gonna be jealous of Vidvek, quadrangle😆

Loving your episodic analysis ❤️

The episode was fabulous😍. Each scene was fascinating. 

And yes that trip and catch wasn't seems to be forced.

Even I too became a fan of avtar😄. Enjoying his scenes 

Originally posted by amrutha131

Can we have jodi name for Prem-Vidya , Vidvek is for Vidya-Vivek , for now he is Prem pratap

Prem made Nanku speechless😆

brother and sister both are gonna be jealous of Vidvek, quadrangle😆

They havent become a couple yet😉😁 

but you suggest a name. I am not good at this.

Yes Nanku's reactions yesterday are to watch for😂

And quadrangle 😂 nice thought 😊 

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Hency05

Loving your episodic analysis ❤️

The episode was fabulous😍. Each scene was fascinating. 

And yes that trip and catch wasn't seems to be forced.

Even I too became a fan of avtar😄. Enjoying his scenes 

Thanks hency 😊

yes the epi was fab and may be upcoming epis too😊😊

That Scene,just like how they are addressing social issue in a lighter way with no where its looking Preachy, Same way that Scene, no where looked Cliche or just adding a Romantic angle to it. It had its own essence❤

Looking forward to this couple's journey:)

Avtaar is too good😁

when the stone hit bell and made sound, i was like Dil mein baji ghantiyaan re

LuvSSever and Hency - completely agree about Avatar. He s fun to watch. He is much needed in Vidya's life to handle the selfish trio for her. Coz she s too soft to do it herself. And he s a much better brother than her own brother. 

Originally posted by amrutha131

when the stone hit bell and made sound, i was like Dil mein baji ghantiyaan re

To me it sounded like a temple bell. Like they were destined to meet and start their journey of doing good for people together.