Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Urvashi Rautela on her viral video with Boney Kapoor

Posted: 4 years ago

Urvashi Rautela opened up on the controversy that a viral video of her and Boney Kapoor greeting each other at an event had created. Read on to know more

Many months ago, a video of Bollywood actress Urvashi Rautela and filmmaker Boney Kapoor greeting each other at Jayantilal Gada’s son Aksshay Gada’s wedding reception had gone viral. Netizens had claimed that the video showed Boney ji touching the actress inappropriately on her back side and the filmmaker had fallen prey to trolls on the internet. Soon after the actress had taken to her social media handle to clarify that nothing of the sort had happened and supported Boney ji.

In a recent chat with Bollywood Hungama, she opened up about the incident and said, “It was blown out of proportion. Everywhere, the video went viral overnight. But there was nothing like that. I was supposed to work on a film which is doing it with superstar Ajith. It was a Tamil film which I couldn't do because of my movie dates. So I knew him already. But because I couldn't do movie with him, that doesn't mean I don't have a relationship with him.”

She went on to add, “So, it was a great gesture. I was entering at the party, he was also there and the person who was getting married was also there. So we were just clicking picture. And I don't know if the photography or the angle, the way they captured, it was so weird. So then it went to become such a big thing. My phone was ringing non-stop for 7 days. So I think it was blown out of proportion.”

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/urvashi-rautela-her-viral-video-boney-kapoor-it-was-great-gesture-was-blown-out-proportion-475672