Will Aryan Khan's debut film have the same fate as Karen Deol's film? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Let them work on the film and not just the kids bloodline πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aryan may or may not click but he will definitely get a much bigger and better launch than PPDKP. Sunny wasted so many of Karan's productive years and killed his acting career even before it began. Shahrukh will make sure his children get best possible opportunities and respect.

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Fair enough....but I have never trolled nepo kids...because I know if I was in their place ...I would have done the same...and saare doodh ke dhule log would have done the sameπŸ˜†

Nepo kids aren't bad as long as they have some talent..people here who act like nepotism is inherently bad forget that most of the actors they like were also star kids (like HR, Kareena Kapoor, Salman Khan, Aamir etc.).

He wants to become director not actor

Aryan will be a surprise package .his one dialogue from teaser was so good.if he get a good debut then he will definitely going to places 

Aryan is learning film making course, he wants become Director its said that Aryan Khan is not even comfortable to pose for a click even, 

Suhana is learning acting and interested in Bollywood 

Originally posted by -sim-

Aryan is learning film making course, he wants become Director its said that Aryan Khan is not even comfortable to pose for a click even, 

Suhana is learning acting and interested in Bollywood 

Why don't they exchange their choices? πŸ˜†

I don't know about acting but Suhana certainly don't have the actress look in herself. 

youre tripping if you think its gonna be the same.. Dude is SRKs son people will be running to theatre like no tomorrow but.. but his dad is/was so successful he's gonna be compared a lot if you think about it non of the star kids parents were really really big beside Abishiek Bachaans.. where he is still getting compared to Big B so who knows.. I doubt hes gonna be successful unless he's a very good actor like Ranbir Kapoor 

What makes y'all this just because script is good will work? It looks like audience is realizing that these bollywood insiders are gatekeepers and only way to get rid of them is not to view their films at a theatre... that's money in their pocket. Looking at what's happening...at least the trend... it would go without saying that Aryan is destined to fail that box office, but papa SRK will give him at least 10 films even before debut.