Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Will Aryan Khan's debut film have the same fate as Karen Deol's film? - Page 2

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It looks like audience is rejecting nepotism. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Naa. I don't think srk and karan are that stupid to launch him with a stupid movie like that. 

I thought he didn't even want to be an actor? Suhana is the one who wants to be one

I thought he didn't even want to be an actor? Suhana is the one who wants to be one

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

the reason why this one failed is because, it looked like those forgotten early 2000s, outdated stupid movie. On top of that Karan Deol looks like a homeless man's balls sack.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Nah. Aryan's movie will end up doing lot better than this. Heck, I think he is the only one among the upcoming nepo kids whose movie will generate serious amount of hype if he decides to debut. 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

If Aryan does get into BW, I think the best thing SRK can do for him is get him a solid performance oriented role with a good script. That will establish him as an actor from the start. Otherwise, he is too uncannily similar looking to SRK. People will never be able to get over that if he doesn't make a solid impression from the start.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

No star kid would create as much rage as the kids of SRK...likh kar le lo..😉....dekha tha na....sirf ek dialogue as Simbaa from Lion King....kya hua tha......there is a reason....KJo drools with a bucket in front of him...everytime he thinks of launching one of SRK's kid..,he lives on hype and SRK's kids will create hype like no tomorrow.😎

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

No star kid would create as much rage as the kids of SRK...likh kar le lo..😉....dekha tha na....sirf ek dialogue as Simbaa from Lion King....kya hua tha......there is a reason....KJo drools with a bucket in front of him...everytime he thinks of launching one of SRK's kid..,he lives on hype and SRK's kids will create hype like no tomorrow.😎

when Aaryan will debut, I am gonna troll some(some) of the SRK fans who act so anti nepotism as if unka ghar ka khaana bhi star kids kha gaye, so please ush time pe you and me don't clash, deal lol.