Vedant - Ram's kidnapper

Mahi - Vedant's wife & partner-in-crime

Related image

The rest of the characters will be introduced later

Part 1

Part 2

Edited by vatika_r - 3 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

superb cs.both ricita n dira in one ff is a treat. happy to see gohem also.but who brought up ratan?

congrats on the FF!

amazing cs! update soon 

Congratulations on your new FF

Very Interesting Character Sketch 

looking forward to reading this story 

Part 1

Ahem is the police inspector, while his wife Gopi is a garment designer. She is pregnant. Ahem catches the notorious criminal named Sukhvinder and drags him towards the court.  All the evidence is against Sukhwinder. Vedant is Sukhwinder's son.

Image result for Jaswant Menaria

The judge said, "Taking all the pieces of evidence to consider, the court decides to give a death sentence u/s 302, 304, and 306. He is to be hanged till death."

The cops drag him. Gopi gets labor pain. The neighbors take her to the hospital. Ahem gets the call. He rushes towards the hospital. Meanwhile, Sukhwinder tries to escape. He shoots the cops and escapes. Ahem sees him and shoots him. Sukhwinder gets admitted to the hospital as the bullet is supposed to be removed. Gopi delivers the twins. 

Ahem: How is my wife?

Doctor: Congratulations! Gopi has delivered 2 twin boys. 

Ahem: Wow.

Doctor: Gopi is doing fine! you can meet her.

He goes to the ward and sees the babies.

Suddenly he sees the bandage on 2 babies. 

Ahem: How did this happen?

Doctor: The babies were joined to each other. Gopi was facing a lot of problems. So we had to do cesarean delivery to remove the joint.

Ahem: Is it serious?

Doctor: Nothing serious. Both are identical twins. They will have the same fingerprints. If one falls the other will also fall. If one laughs, the other will also laugh.

She demonstrates it before Ahem.

Ahem: That is really great. Gopi recovers.

Ahem: Thanks for giving me, such wonderful kids. Both look like you.

Gopi: No, they look like you.

Image result for ahem and gopi

Ahem gets the call. The cops said, "Sukhwinder has regained his consciousness."

Vedant is in the hospital as a little guy. While Ahem goes to catch Sukhwinder, Vedant comes & takes one of their children. 

Gopi is now under observation. The nurse takes to their custody. Vedant sees that & takes one of Gohem's children. He goes to Sukha & said, "Your job is done."

Sukhwinder: That's like my son.

Gopi does well under observation. The nurse brings the child to Gopi. She finds only one child.

Gopi: Where is my other child?

Nurse: No you have only one child.

Ahem comes there.

He said, "What rubbish! We have got twins.  He then calls the doctor & asked, "What the hell is happening here? Where is my other child? You had demonstrated how our kids will be right?

Doctor: Yes, I do remember.

Gopi: Someone stole our child.

Ahem: Don't worry, I will find him.

Gopi faints. The doctor said, "Nothing to worry. Once she comes out of this trauma, she will be fine."

Sukhwinder calls Ahem. He said, "Your child is with us. If you want him, withdraw my case. Else you won't  get your child."

Ahem tracks Sukhwinder. Vedant takes the child home & leaves it to Sukha's wife. The cops chase Sukhwinder & shoot him. 

Vedant sees that & cries, "Dad."

Sukhwinder: Don't cry, my boy. I know you are brave. Promise me that you will avenge my death as an act of revenge.

Vedant: I promise you.

Sukhvinder breathes his last.

Vedant cremetes his body.

Days pass by. Vedant takes care of Ramakant as his own brother but teaches him the artful ways of cheating people. One day, Ram happens to go to the temple. The pundit sees the girl child crying. He said, "Who might have left this child. Those parents are really heartless."

Ram: Don't worry. I will take care of her as my own sister.

The pundit said, "First you take care of yourself."

Ramakant: You don't have to worry about that.

He then goes to the child and pacifies her.

Ram: I will get the milk for you.

Vedant comes there.

Ram: I will get the milk for my sister. You take care of her.

Vedant: She is also my sister.

Ram goes to the shop and said, "I need one packet milk."

The shopkeeper gives it.

Ram: I will give the money later as my sister needs it.

The milkman said, "You take the milk afterward."

Ram then steals the milk without anyone's knowledge and feeds the child.

Meanwhile, Ahem & Gopi send Ratan to the USA to study.

Gopi thinks about Ram and is depressed.

Baa comes to Gopi and said, "I know how much it pains to lose a child."

She then calls the pundit and shows the horoscope.

The pundit said, "You will get your child but it is after your existing son comes back."

Baa: Is there any other way to get him back.

Pundit: You can try any means.

He leaves.

20 years later

Ram, Vedant, & Diya are in the college.

Some of the boys tease Diya.

Ram sees that & smashes them.

The Principal comes out. He said, "Are you guys coming to the college to study or to beat others."

Principal to Diya: You should dress decently to college. First of all, you seduce them and get them beaten by your brother. I can dismiss you guys.

Diya: It is my wish. I can wear whatever I want. Just because I wear these dresses, it does not mean they can come and misbehave with me.

Ram: Give us the leaving certificate. We will do correspondence & become entrepreneurs.

The police come there. They said, "Ram, you are under arrest. You have broken their bones."

Vedant: He did that to protect our sister.

Police:  We will discuss at the police station

Vedant: If you take him, I will also come with him.

Police: You didn't commit any crime.

Vedant: Fine, I will commit now.

He slaps the police and gets himself arrested. Ram & Vedant are in jail.  Jigar is an inspector.

Edited by vatika_r - 4 years ago

Vedant will avenge his father by putting Ram on the wrong path.

wow ahem as a police inspector is unique.wow gohem have twins. gohem talking about their twins was sweet.sukhwinder escaping n getting shot by ahem was shocking.shocking that vedanth kidnapped ramakanth.what is vedant's change when ram ratan were born? omg so sukwinder died poisoning vedant's mind.sad that vedant taught ram to steal.but ram stealing milk for the orphan girl wasnt completely wrong.is that orphan girl diya? shocking that diya is like a sister to ram.ram wasn't wrong in punching the boy who misbehaved with diya.but as diya said whatever dress she wears they have no right to misbehave with her.sad that ram got arrested.purposefully vedant behaving like that to get arrested to be with ram was unexpected.vedanth behaves like an elder brother to ram.is his love genuine or just fake love to avenge his dad's death?nice pics

please add preeran n premar also

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago

lovely update! thanks for the pm