Sep 23 : Shazaan ❤️❤️

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I missed a few parts because I have guests over at my home and they were taking remote control to watch a movie. 

Episode starts with a beautiful Shaira getting ready, she puts on her earrings and she hears Azaan getting hurt, she comes out of her room and sees a Azaan walking towards her colliding with everything on his way because his eyes are closed ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💕💕 

This man can do anything to see her face in the morning 💕💕

Shaira calls out to him and he opens his eyes to see her, a very beautiful scene. Director captured Azaan's feelings for Shaira and both actors are natural when together ❤️

Azaan walks towards Shaira and A Mashuka rams into him, Azaan fell on floor, Shaira went to get him up and she collided with A Dilruba holding tray of flour. Shaira fell on Azaan and flour fell on them. 💕💕💕💕

The typical Indian television fall scene, now I know what fangirls feel when they see it, it never gets old, does it? 😂😂😂😂 

Shazaan have a cute romantic moment on floor and two representatives of Shazaan fandom have a field day watching them together. Shaira removes flour from Azaan's face, a smile on her lips ❤️❤️ 

Enters the personification of Kabab me haddi Noor, I think I am getting evil day by day seeing her on my television screen, I threw a popcorn on screen when her face came up 🤔 it was quite weird 🤦‍♀️😂 I don't know what happened after this as I had changed the channel seeing Noor's face 

I resumed watching and everyone was on table, Azaan was showing them Noor's clip from the orphanage, Shaira tried to stop him from making fun of Noor but Noor snapped at Shaira saying Shaira is faking all this 🙄🙄🙄 Azaan shuts her up and asks her to have breakfast. 

Noor is everything wrong with a woman, mockery of molestation and domestic violence Laws, blaming Shaira when Azaan doesn't respect her, if she really wants respect then she should marry a man she doesn't have to force, even Khalid called her out on her doormat nature. 

Azaan is leaving for office, Noor says that she will read Bismillah for him, She starts doing it and Azaan plays a recording on her phone where Shaira is reading it for him because she does it better and our ladka won't settle for anything less than that. 

Noor asks Azaan to kiss her 🤦‍♀️ Has there been a more desperate woman on Indian television? She looks at herself in the mirror all the time, can't she get a man who would do it willingly?  Azaan dodges her demand somehow and leaves to get ready.

Noor starts throwing tantrums, she blames Shaira for manipulating Azaan against her. Noor says that she thought Shaira has realized her mistakes and that's why she got her married to Azaan but in reality she is taking revenge on Noor by being a great person in front of Azaan and Razia, and she has turned Noor into a bad person, whatever Noor is right now, it is because of Shaira. If Shaira wasn't there, her Azaan would have been hers, her mother wouldn't have died and Azaan wouldn't have hated her so, why did Shaira take birth? Why didn't she die? Why isn't she dying? And Noor tries to slap Shaira, Shaira holds her hand and asks her to stay within her limits because Shaira knows how to cross limits too. If Noor does not change now then she will be left alone. 

Suraiya tells Noor that she will get thrown out of this house soon and she will be alone. 

I read a few posts on forum today about a positive Noor and 😂 a few Shazaan fans messaged me regarding this. 

Noor is continuing with her blame game and guilt tripping about her mother's death on Shaira, can she change? If she does it will be good because everyone deserves a chance to correct their wrongdoings, but is she so simple as to letting go of her obsession? I don't think so 

Shaira is lighting candles in her room when Azaan comes there in a towel and open shirt, Shaira asks him to go back to his bedroom Azaan pulls her closer and says that all women hope for a Prince Charming in their lives and Shaira has her Prince Charming but she is pushing him away from her 💔💔

Shaira says that women who pray for a Prince charming don't have faith in themselves, Shaira is not like them, Shaira has been a fighter all her life, she has stood strong against all odds and she doesn't need any Prince Charming to fight for her ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ How can one not love this girl? 

Azaan comes back in the room and says that She doesn't need him but he needs her, he broke buttons of his shirts and asks Shaira to fix it for him as it is day time and she is his wife right now, Shaira says that she doesn't want to talk about it. A beautiful Shazaan scene 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😍😍😍😍 If this is boring for some then I don't know what will excite them, and frankly I'd rather be unaware of it 🤪🤪

Shaira says that she will fix it for him but he has to close his eyes, Azaan agrees and closes his eyes 😂😂 Shaira has Dilruba fixing Azaan's shirt 😅😅 and Dilruba gets an opportunity to observe this fine male specimen, he starts dreaming about Azaan and pricks him with a needle, Azaan opens his eyes and sees Dilruba standing in front of him 😂😂😂 he gets scared and moves away 

Shaira starts laughing, Azaan pulls her closer and he says that she would have been scared too, Shaira replies that she is only afraid of the lord and nothing else. Azaan and Shaira bet on Azaan scaring Shaira and getting something from her in return. 

Noor has planned something with Suraiya and a man is in Shaira's room. 

Upcoming - Azaan tries to scare Shaira + Friday precap 

Special Mention - 

1 Azaan - I wanted it to be a special mention because it was very beautiful moment for me. When Shaira says that she doesn't need a Prince Charming, Azaan did not get offended, it didn't hurt his male ego. A small but significant and refreshing change in Indian dramas where male lead refer to female lead as their mistresses, where female leads are dependent on male lead for everything.  Shaira, Azaan and Shazaan are different 

2 Diana - I have said this before and mentioning it again, this girl is giving variations in her expressions, amazing thing about her is that her reaction to people depends upon Shaira's equation with them. She is playful around Azaan, she is stern with Noor but her expressions are soft because she doesn't hate Noor and she is completely different with Suraiya. She was very natural today, I enjoyed her and the director is doing a very good job with everyone. 

3 Arjit - Have praised his acting many times, this is for his physique, the man is ripped, a treat for eyes 👀👀👀 I dig that Dilruba dream tease 😂😂😂

They perfectly play the couple who are so much in love brilliantly and effortlessly. Also as the couple who know eachother alot and has been in love from long.

Happy to see Shaira laugh heartily towards the end.

Originally posted by NoraSM

Special Mention - 

1 Azaan - I wanted it to be a special mention because it was very beautiful moment for me. When Shaira says that she doesn't need a Prince Charming, Azaan did not get offended, it didn't hurt his male ego. A small but significant and refreshing change in Indian dramas where male lead refer to female lead as their mistresses, where female leads are dependent on male lead for everything.  Shaira, Azaan and Shazaan are different 

2 Diana - I have said this before and mentioning it again, this girl is giving variations in her expressions, amazing thing about her is that her reaction to people depends upon Shaira's equation with them. She is playful around Azaan, she is stern with Noor but her expressions are soft because she doesn't hate Noor and she is completely different with Suraiya. She was very natural today, I enjoyed her and the director is doing a very good job with everyone. 

3 Arjit - Have praised his acting many times, this is for his physique, the man is ripped, a treat for eyes 👀👀👀 I dig that Dilruba dream tease 😂😂😂

Isn't he Prince though? Iam confused.

Abeer from SP is such respectful partner to Mishti though they aren't married yet, love birds for now)

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago

I liked that button scene, it was too cute! And well I have always loved watching Arjit in romantic scenes. It's his forte and this particular scene was a notch above.smiley9 Diana complements him. But Azaan's striptease in Dilruba's dream takes the cake smiley37That and the reactions that followed...hilarious.😆

About Azaan- I have noticed that aspect of male ego or rather the lack of it and it is a refreshing change. For a show that does not boast of great writing, this thing about Azaan has been kept more or less consistent and credit where it's due.

About Noor- Even after realising the truth about her mother's death she's still blaming Shayra for it.... I don't think I'll be able to ever like her character again whatever redemption arc they show. These small big things just spoil everything. Noor is a pathetic excuse for a human! Period. Samiksha was good in that scene with Shayra.

If this is boring for some then I don't know what will excite them, and frankly I'd rather be unaware of it 🤪🤪

🤣🤣🤣

Well he is touching new heights of self obsession (don't mean it in a wrong sense) on his Insta with each passing day. 🤣 Can see he's too happy with the results and ever willing to flaunt.😆

I guess episodes are improving and hope to see it reflected on ratings. 

Edited by cuppa_n_cricket - 4 years ago

Originally posted by TeenRose1

They perfectly play the couple who are so much in love brilliantly and effortlessly. Also as the couple who know eachother alot and has been in love from long.

Happy to see Shaira laugh heartily towards the end.

Actors are natural and they have natural flow with each other when they are together. 

Originally posted by TeenRose1

Isn't he Prince though? Iam confused.

Abeer from SP is such respectful partner to Mishti though they aren't married yet, love birds for now)

He is a Nawab.

Have seen a few scenes of Abeer and Mishti, love his Shayaris

Originally posted by cuppa_n_cricket

I liked that button scene, it was too cute! And well I have always loved watching Arjit in romantic scenes. It's his forte and this particular scene was a notch above.smiley9 Diana complements him. But Azaan's striptease in Dilruba's dream takes the cake smiley37That and the reactions that followed...hilarious.😆

About Azaan- I have noticed that aspect of male ego or rather the lack of it and it is a refreshing change. For a show that does not boast of great writing, this thing about Azaan has been kept more or less consistent and credit where it's due.

About Noor- Even after realising the truth about her mother's death she's still blaming Shayra for it.... I don't think I'll be able to ever like her character again whatever redemption arc they show. These small big things just spoil everything. Noor is a pathetic excuse for a human! Period. Samiksha was good in that scene with Shayra.

🤣🤣🤣

Well he is touching new heights of self obsession (don't mean it in a wrong sense) on his Insta with each passing day. 🤣 Can see he's too happy with the results and ever willing to flaunt.😆

I guess episodes are improving and hope to see it reflected on ratings. 

@Bold 

Agree with this. 

Azaan is vain, he knows he is very good looking a Prince Charming, in his own words and he has found his counter part in Shaira, who is as beautiful as he is handsome. Shaira tolerates his anger issues and Azaan makes sure that she has a good night sleep every night.