Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cookies..

I'm not a fan of Sanaya's acting but I think it's fine to dream about big screen. If starkids can get free entry into BW, why can't TV actors aspire to get BW roles? Some are better than the likes of Arjun, Sid, Varun, Jacqueline, etc.

SRK, Vidya Balan, Sushant, Yami Gautham, Mrunal Thakur, Ayushman Khurana (who did tv reality shows and anchoring for years), etc. are all from the tv industry. It depends on the script you choose. 

Vidya Balan and Ayushman Khurana has talent to shine but I can't say abt these desperate overated TV actors who is doing Z-grade horror flick like KSG,Guromeet,Irani nothing just skin shows and kissing scene after one flop nobody ll ask them ..

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kantalaga_

Vidya Balan and Ayushman Khurana has talent to shine but I can't say abt these desperate overated TV actors who is doing Z-grade horror flick like KSG,Guromeet,Irani nothing just skin shows and kissing scene after one flop nobody ll ask them ..

everyone wants a better career / promotion etc.....i am sure even you do.......does that make you desperate as well ??

They are doing what is available to them, after these bratty nepo kids lap up everything in their greed and desperateness to be a hero / heroine......

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am unable to understand why isn’t Sanaya getting any web series. Even Barun has been doing pretty well including a short movie that went to prime (yeh meri Sunday) and a really decent web series on AltB (dysfunctional) even his movies didn’t do well, but at least they are not  badly made, 

I don’t know who is part of Snaya’s team - pr, manager, whatever doing a bad job. There are so many avenues for good tv actors now.

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Haven't seen derma but in DF it was cam angle kiss

Originally posted by: anjs

She didn't say she won't enter bollywood movie, she said she is scared of casting couch..

Anyways she did say that she would never kiss on-screen .... Aur Kiya bhi toh iss 3rd class actor aur movie ke liye.... I am disappointed... Just like I was with Barun in DF and that demon web series..

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

She didn't say she won't enter bollywood movie, she said she is scared of casting couch..

Anyways she did say that she would never kiss on-screen .... Aur Kiya bhi toh iss 3rd class actor aur movie ke liye.... I am disappointed... Just like I was with Barun in DF and that demon web series..

Sorry I must have missed something, Barun did kissing scenes? 

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

It's mostly bad luck.she did  signed up one web show with patnaiks but it was scrapped.So was 1-2 other shows.

Also I am noticing whatever she is doing these days it has mohit one way or another.Be it Hosting NB episode to photoshoot .He even did movie with vikram bhatt prod

Originally posted by: columbia

I am unable to understand why isn’t Sanaya getting any web series. Even Barun has been doing pretty well including a short movie that went to prime (yeh meri Sunday) and a really decent web series on AltB (dysfunctional) even his movies didn’t do well, but at least they are not  badly made, 

I don’t know who is part of Snaya’s team - pr, manager, whatever doing a bad job. There are so many avenues for good tv actors now.

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I remember she said she won't do a BW movie because it's better to be doing TV and be one of the !-listers than do a BW movie and be a C or D lister. I'm paraphrasing so she said something along those lines. Didn't know she said she would never do a kiss onscreen too. Then I'm disappointed. I really like her and I hope the movie does well for her. I thought she was fine in the movie and the movie looks okay, not bad. 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

^She said she isn't comfortable doing kissing scenes for now but also added in one IV I read that maybe in the future when she's ready she will do it

I really like her and hope the movie work out for her but I honestly prefer her in her TV shows better performance wise.

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kantalaga_

Lol. Okay. If Sonam Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, and many others who can't act for nuts have sustained so long just because of their connections, I think it's fine if tv actors want to try their luck. If they flop, they don't get opportunities anyways. Only these B-grade Vikram Bhatt horror films are offered to most of them. Only the lucky few like Vidya Balan, SRK, Ayushman, Vikrant Massey, Sushant Singh Rajput, etc who were able to get decent roles were able to sustain. Otherwise, the ones who opted for these Vikram Bhatt films never made it regardless of talent or not. But okay. 

P.S I'm not saying Sanaya is a great actress. I find her quite OTT. But it's okay if they want to explore their horizon.

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sock-let

Same! I was shocked to see that.

She hasn't had a proper release since Rangrasiya as everything she tried either got scrapped or remained unknown. Also was desperate to do web and films, so did whatever she got. 

Edited by Redmi - 4 years ago