Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

U don’t need to thanks πŸ™ us Niyati  πŸ˜³ we all should thank you πŸ™ for giving us so many beautiful stories about our PreRish πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ

Especially when you have exams,work and now days u r ill πŸ€’ also but still posting new parts πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ

So thank you πŸ™ so much my darling for this beautiful story I really really enjoyed while reading πŸ“– every bit of it β€οΈ πŸ˜›β€οΈ maybe I said before also in one of my comments that in this story bajaj and prerna is completely different β€οΈπŸ€—❀️

His care and concern for her was absolutely beautiful I can’t even describe it with words β€οΈπŸ˜­πŸ˜³ 

Ohhhhh my baby bajaj is blaming himself for her accident  πŸ˜­ Arey u said to Prerna naa that she should stop blaming herself for everything   and now u r blaming yourself. It was not your fault  πŸ˜­ at all πŸ‘πŸΌ ufffffffffff he cried πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I just can’t see him crying 😒 he cried a lot in his life because he lost his mother, and other bad things that happened in his life πŸ˜­πŸ’” so crying crying is enough Rishabh because it’s time that u make cry those 😒 that gave u pain in the past πŸ˜‘🀬 those who used u and made u ruthless πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘

Uffffffffff Mohini u and you’re idiot son will give me heart attack πŸ˜’one day I swear 

Good that Veena slap πŸ‘‹ her happy πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now??? U wanted this insult in hospital πŸ₯ in front of your kids  Veena only slap her if I was there then used all of this on you πŸ”ͺπŸ—‘βš”οΈπŸ§¨πŸ’£πŸ› βš’πŸ”©β›πŸ”¨πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’Š at the same time ok πŸ‘ 

Pushing a pregnant 🀰 woman πŸ‘© is so dangerous uffffff how could you πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I know because of PreRish marriage you’re son got hurt 😞 I can understand but it’s not the way to take your revenge  πŸ˜‘ pushing prerna was not acceptable for us πŸ˜‘ absolutely not πŸ˜‘ If something happened to her and baby then bajaj would never forgave himself never πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’” but thank god both r prefectly fine 

Great that bajaj send her to jail prefect place for her  I swear that living in jail suits u more then living in BB πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So My PreRish has a baby boy πŸ‘¦πŸ» ufffffff I want to go and see that baby πŸ‘ΆπŸ» Hahahaha I thought bajaj will feel jealous of prem but here is completely different πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ prerna thinking πŸ€” that prem loves bajaj more then her and Rishabh also loves him more then her πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Uffffffffffff Niyati I hate u for finishing this story πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’” I wanna read their cute cute fighting as parents πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†πŸ˜’ prem and Rishabh vs prerna and Kuki πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

U finished the story otherwise I wanted prerna tell to bajaj in one of part that β€œTake your son and sleep 😴 on the sofa β€œ πŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ›‹ 

I just love this birthday πŸŽ‚ gift 🎁 tooooooo β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ So our prem and bajaj has same birthday 🎁 wowwwwww πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

I just wanna tell one thing to bajaj that this prerna is going to be always with you in both your Khushi and Gham β€οΈπŸ˜› Trust each other, give love ❀️ to each other, and don’t forget to respect ✊ each other 😍😍❀️❀️❀️😍😍 like always I said that only love is not enough in a relationship πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ™ If u want your relationship work successfully then u need to mix Trust+love+respect then see the results β€οΈπŸ˜› 

And I loved this prerna tooooo ❀️❀️😍more then show wala prerna πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ strange naa??? πŸ€”πŸ€” show wala is ufffffff I don’t want to talk about her πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ 

If I can’t thank you then you can’t thank me either!!! πŸ™„

I know you loved this story and this PreRish a lot but every good thing has to come to an end na!! Issliye story bhi end karna pada πŸ˜›

Rishabh ko abh aur koi pain nahi milega. Only happiness, he has his complete family with him now πŸ˜ƒ

Mohini also got punished for her deeds 😈😈

Yes yes, Prem loves Rishabh and Rishabh loves Prem ..

Don’t worry Abhi bhi epilogue baki hai, uss main I’ll make Rishabh and Prem sleep on the sofa πŸ€£

Prem and Rishabh share their birthday. Isse better kya way ho sakta tha to make his birthday more special πŸ˜³

πŸ€—πŸ€—

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kukki can talk now, but the way she started its not the right way. Prerna in pain and Bajaj is shattered and in guilt thinking this is all his birthday's jinx😭. Good that Prerna said him it's not because of him. He is afarid to lose her but he took the matter in his hands and took her to hospital. His emotions talking to VeenaπŸ₯Ί. But he assured Kukki and himself that she and their baby would be fine. 

Kukki know who did this and she did reveal itπŸ‘πŸΌ. I love Veena for showing Mohini her place. Anurag had to understand how he is indirectly responsible for his mother's actions. Chalo, Bajaj would take his revenge now even if Prerna wants him to not do itπŸ‘πŸΌ. Mohini is arrestedπŸ‘πŸΌ.

Bajaj warning doctor to save both his wife and baby. Baby boyπŸ₯³. Bajaj taking care of the baby❀️. Prerna afraid to hold the baby and Bajaj assuring her. Prerna jealous seeing baby more attached to the FatherπŸ˜†. I have this stupid grin reading this part. So it is Prem, he brought his parents together with his arrival. As she said looks like the baby is more important to him nowπŸ˜›. Hayeee the happy family feelsβ™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•.

Wonderful story NiyatiπŸ€—. I absolutely LOVED it❀️.

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Kukki can talk now, but the way she started its not the right way. Prerna in pain and Bajaj is shattered and in guilt thinking this is all his birthday's jinx😭. Good that Prerna said him it's not because of him. He is afarid to lose her but he took the matter in his hands and took her to hospital. His emotions talking to VeenaπŸ₯Ί. But he assured Kukki and himself that she and their baby would be fine. 

Kukki know who did this and she did reveal itπŸ‘πŸΌ. I love Veena for showing Mohini her place. Anurag had to understand how he is indirectly responsible for his mother's actions. Chalo, Bajaj would take his revenge now even if Prerna wants him to not do itπŸ‘πŸΌ. Mohini is arrestedπŸ‘πŸΌ.

Bajaj warning doctor to save both his wife and baby. Baby boyπŸ₯³. Bajaj taking care of the baby❀️. Prerna afraid to hold the baby and Bajaj assuring her. Prerna jealous seeing baby more attached to the FatherπŸ˜†. I have this stupid grin reading this part. So it is Prem, he brought his parents together with his arrival. As she said looks like the baby is more important to him nowπŸ˜›. Hayeee the happy family feelsβ™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•.

Wonderful story NiyatiπŸ€—. I absolutely LOVED it❀️.

Sometimes bad circumstances lead to some positive outcome. Kukki can speak now, Prerna is fine, Rishabh shares his birthday with his son now, see I told you I’ll make his birthday a memorable one this year πŸ˜³

I am glad the story could make you smile πŸ˜³

Thank you so much Ramya for always loving the story and encouraging me with your comments πŸ€—

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

If I can’t thank you then you can’t thank me either!!! πŸ™„

I know you loved this story and this PreRish a lot but every good thing has to come to an end na!! Issliye story bhi end karna pada πŸ˜›

Rishabh ko abh aur koi pain nahi milega. Only happiness, he has his complete family with him now πŸ˜ƒ

Mohini also got punished for her deeds 😈😈

Yes yes, Prem loves Rishabh and Rishabh loves Prem ..

Don’t worry Abhi bhi epilogue baki hai, uss main I’ll make Rishabh and Prem sleep on the sofa πŸ€£

Prem and Rishabh share their birthday. Isse better kya way ho sakta tha to make his birthday more special πŸ˜³

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ufffffff then waiting for epilogue πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aavnii thumbnail

So, their beautiful new beginning...comes to an end ....,it is not the end but another new beginning...

Loved it! β€οΈ

Waiting for your other works...

PS : Especially my request...πŸ˜†

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

Ufffffff then waiting for epilogue πŸ€—πŸ€—

Will try to write one soon πŸ˜³

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aavnii

So, their beautiful new beginning...comes to an end ....,it is not the end but another new beginning...

Loved it! β€οΈ

Waiting for your other works...

PS : Especially my request...πŸ˜†

Thank you so much for the comment Aavnii, will try to work on your request soon πŸ˜Š

Edited by Niyati_T - 4 years ago
Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wahh both father and son have birthday on the same the day... Good good. Chalo ab ek epilogue bhi de hi doπŸ˜›. Or phir Daarmiyaan kab tak update karogi main maare ja rahi hu read karne ke liye..... 

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Wahh both father and son have birthday on the same the day... Good good. Chalo ab ek epilogue bhi de hi doπŸ˜›. Or phir Daarmiyaan kab tak update karogi main maare ja rahi hu read karne ke liye..... 

Epilogue jaldi likhungi, will try to update Darmiyaan by night πŸ˜³

Thanks for the commentπŸ€—

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Waiting waiting. God i m obsessed with prerish😳. Chalo i will be waiting for the update tho.