Katrina Kaif on Salman Khan: It's a friendship that's lasted 16 years. - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

people who live in glass houses...😆 

Related image

Are you talking about Katrina fans here who bash DP, Alia, Ranbir etc. for not doing right by her even though she screwed over plenty already and karma was a bitch when Ranbir dumped her ass?

But back then she and her fans couldn't stop whining about "evil" Ranbir and how sneaky Alia was

Originally posted by hasini009

oh, ok. its derailed already👏

'friends with benefits' and 'calling an actress having fun (Implied that she's cheating on her husband with her ex) with ex when her husband is out of town' are same

Arey yeh sab chodo. 

Have you read about the kind of crap cult this turcoquotte people are involved in? They recruit kids in the garb of religion . There was a  special episode on it and named it “Religious Prostitution “ .  🤮 🤮🤮 It is beyond repulsive. It is criminal. And her mom is still part of the cult while doing “charity” in an orphanage.   Madam Dignity still donates to it. I understand being a kid and having no choice but as an adult making such choices 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Journey ji...aapko ooper se aadesh mile hain kya ki Katrina ke threads mein non stop lage raho...jk...I admire ur dedication in Kat threads..⭐️ 👏

Originally posted by IF_ki_Ammi

a guy who broke over a bottle on his GF'S head...who wanted to break a chair on some one who was dancing while watching his film will let go of some one who "cheated" on him and will also defend her when her pics gets leaked 🤪🤪

@Bold he called Deepika and Priyanka Hollywood returned actress (Hollywood rejected/ returned) 

He asked juhi to be his mother onscreen...he peed on Subhash ghai. Kisi ne kuch Kiya nahi it's not as if only mocks Katrina he mocks everyone but every one takes it lightly nobody in BW can do what he does with others Kat is no exception

DP & co. don't suck up to him and have some self respect, that's the difference. Did you even see Bharat's promotions when he regulary mocked her (with comments like she should "produce babies" if she wasn't acting) or even the recent even with Madhuri at the IIFA event

Originally posted by Journey95

Katrina fans always like to derail the topic. Don't accept that Katrina ever cheated on anyone/screwed anyone over but Salman, Ranbir, DP, Alia etc. all definitely did and are the bad people here. Poor Katrina is the innocent one

Props to her PR for selling this narrative and getting her sympathy points and her fans for being so delusional

It's u who is trying to sell ur delusions to us Katrina is a cheater she screwed DP is a known fact.

But u acting like mohalle ki aunty and selling the fake narrative of Kat cheating Salman whereas there's was a mutual break up is delusional

Katrina is not innocent is hamaam me Sab nange hai..if ur arguing with flawed logic I'll definitely be called out

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

U r a queen!🤣also making babies with other man called diesel while being in relationship 🤣

saying i love your ranbir in speech 🤣 during iifa 2013 or 2014 if i remember

Image result for burn gifs

Dude why you lie so openly? She said I miss you Ranbir and not “I love you” and that was nowhere near 2012 or 2013. They were still together at this time. I can’t believe you guys lie so openly on here when there’s video proof all over the internet. Are you kidding?

Edited by Givemyaccount - 4 years ago

Originally posted by IF_ki_Ammi

It's u who is trying to sell ur delusions to us Katrina is a cheater she screwed DP is a known fact.

But u acting like mohalle ki aunty and selling the fake narrative of Kat cheating Salman whereas there's was a mutual break up is delusional

Katrina is not innocent is hamaam me Sab nange hai..if ur arguing with flawed logic I'll definitely be called out

except Deepu...she has done no wrong..⭐️

Originally posted by Journey95

DP & co. don't suck up to him and have some self respect, that's the difference. Did you even see Bharat's promotions when he regulary mocked her (with comments like she should "produce babies" if she wasn't acting) or even the recent even with Madhuri at the IIFA event

they don't suck up to him but they don't retort when he mocks is that what u call self respect ? 😆

Kat’s stans please stop inventing things about DP. It’s one thing to talk about things you believe and it’s another thing to deform reality when there’s video proof. Stop lying.

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

except Deepu...she has done no wrong..⭐️

Reply to my comment. Why are you lying?