Katrina Kaif on Salman Khan: It's a friendship that's lasted 16 years. - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Journey95

She still dumped him to be with Ranbir..that was my point. And after that she was definitely more detached, unlike now when she seems to be kissing his ass 24/7 because she knows that he needs his help.

If you can't see the difference in behaviour that's your problem

She is first person to have break up? they had a mutual break up. Sallu never bad mouthed her post break up either, yes he used to tease her, but that is Sallu he teases her anyways.

And neither Katrina ever said anything against him post break up, always praised him. 

You are trying to make a narrative that Katrina left sallu for Ranbir, never met him and than when Ranbir was gone, she went back running to Sallu. Which isn't true, she was cordial with Sallu even when she was with Ranbir. Obviously she won't be going to be all chummy chummy with him like before, as it will obviously look awkward, when you're in relationship with someone else.

Also Sallu kaunsa ka loyal tha with Katrina, fcuking around with almost every co star, if we believe blinds about Katrina, we should about Sallu too.

Originally posted by .KISS-my-ASS.

yeah that's why harleen was liking Katrina's Instagram posts after the articles of their breakup came out coz of Kat ðŸ¤ª

🤣

Image result for don't spoil the party gif

Originally posted by Journey95

And the first time the Kat/Vicky rumors came up he was still with his GF too..classic Katrina. She already screwed over DP before like this too..

there were reports that blamed bhoomi too..

And what about DP dumping nihar for bira ?

Someone here has personal issue with sallu😆post remind me so much of another SRK fan, jiska blood boil hota tha Har Sallu post main...

Originally posted by .KISS-my-ASS.

yeah that's why harleen was liking Katrina's Instagram posts after the articles of their breakup came out coz of Kat ðŸ¤ª

arre...😭

Image result for backfire gif

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Really? Casting couch? 

You didnt knew? There were few rumours and blinds too few years back. 

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

She is first person to have break up? they had a mutual break up. Sallu never bad mouthed her post break up either, yes he used to tease her, but that is Sallu he teases her anyways.

And neither Katrina ever said anything against him post break up, always praised him. 

You are trying to make a narrative that Katrina left sallu for Ranbir, never met him and than when Ranbir was gone, she went back running to Sallu. Which isn't true, she was cordial with Sallu even when she was with Ranbir. Obviously she won't be going to be all chummy chummy with him like before, as it will obviously look awkward, when you're in relationship with someone else.

Also Sallu kaunsa ka loyal tha with Katrina, fcuking around with almost every co star, if we believe blinds about Katrina, we should about Sallu too.

If only Kat spoke about Sallu's boxers..his smell..and how he is an important part of her life while she was with Kaka may be just may be she would have gotten a free pass ðŸ˜’

Edited by IF_ki_Ammi - 4 years ago

Originally posted by IF_ki_Ammi

If only Kat spoke about Sallu's boxers..his smell..and how he is an important part of her life while she was with Kaka may be just may be she would have gotten a free pass ðŸ˜’

U r a queen!🤣also making babies with other man called diesel while being in relationship 🤣

saying i love your ranbir in speech ðŸ¤£ during iifa 2013 or 2014 if i remember

Image result for burn gifs

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago