Katrina Kaif on Salman Khan: It's a friendship that's lasted 16 years. - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Katrina Kaif on Salman Khan: He is a true friend, its a friendship that's lasted 16 years

Susri Sahu Sep 22, 2019 20:29 PM

AMP

Speaking at the at the India Today Conclave, Katrina Kaif called Salman Khan a true friend. Not just that, when asked about the rumours of her patching things with the superstar after her subsequent break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, she said, He's a solid person who is there for you when you need it.

It's no news that Katrina Kaif an Salman Khan were once in a relationship. Yes, the two parted ways but they still remain friends. If anything, their bond has grown and become better over the many years that they have known each other. What else would you call their crackling chemistry whenever they come together, which was last in pal Ali Abbaz Zafar's Bharat. Needless to say, Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan share an enviable bond and it translates whenever they are in the same frame together.

Also Read

Salman Khan aka Bharat has a special birthday wish for Katrina Kaif aka Madam sir - view post

In fact, she recently opened up about their relationship at the India Today Conclave and called Salman a true friend. Not just that, when asked about the rumours of her patching things with the superstar after her subsequent break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, she said, "Its a friendship that’s lasted 16 years, he’s a true friend. He’s a solid person who is there for you when you need it. He may not be in touch with you all the time but he stands besides his friends."

"It was a relationship, all relationships are a learning curve for all. It can get into your head, show you your fears, strengths, and it is also a beautiful experience. If it doesn’t work out, the takeaway is that you learn to look within, instead of blaming the other," she added. Katrina also opened up about having a family of her own and said, "I’ve always wanted a family. and I believe in marriage and that family is above all. It is an unbreakable bond and the No 1 driving force in my life."

Advertising

Advertising

Earlier, at the Hindustan Times Mint Asia Leadership Summit in Singapore, Katrina has divulged about their unshakable trust and had stated, "Salman has really had my back, and has been there for me as a friend and a support over the years, unfailingly and intuitively. There have been moments where I was going through a particularly rough time in my life; a struggle, and with no contact, all of a sudden, our paths would just cross, and he would be there."

On the work front, Katrina will next be seen in Sooryavanshi, wherein she is paired opposite Akshay Kumar. The couple returns to romance after a long time. Sooryavanshi is directed by Rohit Shetty, marking Katrina’s first collaboration with the blockbuster filmmaker. Meanwhile, Salman is coming with Dabangg. It is directed by Prabhudheva and will star Kannada superstar Sudeep as the villian this time. The film will also have Sonakshi Sinha again as Rajjo. The film is all set to hit the theatres on December 20.

friends with benefits......  cool😎

Salman's reaction is such a genuine one. Shows true friendship of 16 years.. He won't be friends with someone whom he doesn't trusts! Katrina is really a nice person inside out❤️She doesn't have big group of friends but she never bad mouths anyone and is very close with people who are her friends❤️ Conspiracy theories  r fun but their friendship is real👏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMb8QeaI9ms

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Inka joint PR hai kiya, dono ki movies ka promotion ho raha hai.

Friends with benefits or not, both look the happiest when they are beside each other. 

Originally posted by ffkhan

Friends with benefits or not, both look the happiest when they are beside each other. 

umm........... I dont wanna derail this topic by posting mere mann ki baat😆

He is there when you need it and you know when to use the need.! perfect chemistry.

Originally posted by hasini009

umm........... I dont wanna derail this topic by posting mere mann ki baat😆

You already have told portion of your mann ki baat, haven't you?🤣

Waiting for 2-3 specific comments.

Originally posted by ffkhan

You already have told portion of your mann ki baat, haven't you?🤣

that's the synopsis of article. mere mann ki baat kuch aur hai😆