Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina Kaif on Salman Khan: It's a friendship that's lasted 16 years. - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: RegressiveThug

You mean the same cunning bitch who did movies with him while being with Ranbir, did item number in his movie, went to his sister marraige?

She still dumped him to be with Ranbir..that was my point. And after that she was definitely more detached, unlike now when she seems to be kissing his ass 24/7 because she knows that he needs his help.

If you can't see the difference in behaviour that's your problem

Edited by Journey95 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Deadinside

I dont think salman is that great friend. He must've taken something in return of providing name/ fame. Panvel house toh famous hai he lallu bhai ka, alone place. well designed structure. Cant see through glass/ window. He has been rumored quite a few times in casting couch too. Great friend? Yeah. 😛

Really? Casting couch? 

This content was originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

I don't think u will give such a reaction to someone's performance who cheated on u 🤣

Everyone knows it was mutual breakup with no cheating accusation from any side. 

She is not like some other one  who dumped her model boyfriends when they see bigger catch ,,,,for eg - bw's khaandaan boy or when they see some cricketers 😃

Ranbir wasn't bigger catch for kat in any way when at that time she was way bigger star than him and was number one actress lmao! 

Katrina cheated salman is a conspiracy theory used by some with no ground!

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

oh, ok. its derailed already👏

'friends with benefits' and 'calling an actress having fun (Implied that she's cheating on her husband with her ex) with ex when her husband is out of town' are same

This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

I have to say Kat plays her card right. She leaves him to stay with Ranbir and after the break up with ranbir, her career was going down, she went running towards Salman. You can say horrible things about salman, one thing I have notice is that he always helps out friends when they need help.

Good for Kat though. If rumors are true, she's with good looking guy Vicky whose career is on the rise

And the first time the Kat/Vicky rumors came up he was still with his GF too..classic Katrina. She already screwed over DP before like this too..

Edited by Journey95 - 4 years ago
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

don't tell me u were not on IF when articles/blinds of him auditioning *banging*mouni Roy at panvel surfaced 

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Salman is a good friend but he never forgives anyone who has wronged him...This is a well known fact...what in the world makes people think that she had cheated on him and he would forgive her so easily...he would have never...

there is no cure for ........

Image result for delusions gif

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Journey95

And the first time the Kat/Vicky rumors came up he was still with his GF too..classic Katrina. She already screwed over DP before like this too..

yeah that's why harleen was liking Katrina's Instagram posts after the articles of their breakup came out coz of Kat 🤪

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

don't tell me u were not on IF when articles/blinds of him auditioning *banging*mouni Roy at panvel surfaced 

Nope. Am not a regular,only here on extended work breaks😆 But wow. That's really...Am not surprised cause its Salman but still.