Vidya

An Episodic Review of 10th Episode of Vidya (20th September)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all😊

I am back with my Episodic review for 10th episode(September 20th) of Vidya.

The Episode starts with Nanku singing a lullaby for his daughter , patting on her bck, walking around, jagat comes, Nanku asks do you have any good news  , jagat says, very good one i have, vidya couldnt get a single child for school, nanku is happy hearing it, remembering vidya, he sings filmy song.

his mom  asks will you play cinema song as lullaby, he says, what difference, see she is feeling sleepy. then he sings and his wife watches it.

he is again disgusting in thinking of vidya and singing song,   having the audacity to do all these things infront of his wife. And his mom isnt aware of his real face.

Here, vidya is praying in temple,Ranjana comes to see the play.

Pandit plays the chank.

Hearing it, Vidya comes to see the play,

we are introduced to a person standing in Krishna's disguise. 

Vidya sees him and pray with his hands, all people gathered there do tht.

They do the play, and one of the person comes greet him in play, the person in krishna avatar asks tell me what your problem is, i will tell the solution...

He tells this seeing vidya indirectly meaning to her.

that fellow, says why humanity is lost,why brothers fight with each other, why each relation is ruined..

for that he replies its all happening because they are uneducated. the knowledge gained gives one wisdom whereas being uneducated you fail. 

if their parents have provided them with the education at right time, then they wouldn't be uncultured , would had  create something, instead of destroying 

Whenever I got a chance, I have learnt from my ancestors and thats why people  listen to me. 

I have told 1000 year before and he repeats the bhagavad gita lines of how change is the only constant of universe. 

parallel we were shown Ranjana enjoying seeing him , smiling at him... 

And vidya listening to him and agreeing with him on what said.

He tells money can be stolen but education cant be stolen or erased.. its immortal, even after your death its alive in the form of words..body is ruined, soul isnt, education is body's soul.

he tells education is everything with certain lines of dialogues. Then tells you have to make my words the way of your life. send kids to school , all your problems will end. bcoz education makes life easy.. he says if vidya(education) is there, then vivek(intelligence) is there and if vivek (wisdom) is there, everything will be alright.

Basically he solved Vidya's problem in his own way through his play. All the dialogues mouthed by him was facts and he did it well.

I was first apprehensive that vivek was introduced this way.. but after seeing it , came to know, it has its own importance. this sequence is good in its own way.

And talking about the correlation between vidya(education) and vivek(wisdom) indirectly i think they meant real vidya and vivek equation in life too❤, their future.

Men agrees to send kids to school, vidya gets glad, ladies nearby vidya ,tells to vidya they will send kids to school too, vidya smiles and sees the guy on stage.

To see her heartfelt smile after ages. its ❤. I hope we get to see this heartfelt smiles from her more often now with Vivek in place.

then play ended, everyone sings krishna praise and both vidya and ranjana found  that vivek disappeared from there and his cutout as krishna is there. when all still singing..

Vidya goes to temple and thank durga ma on the help. 

when she opens her eyes, surprised/shocked to see the person infront.

he asks how was his act, did you like it, I am the same krishan ji who was there in the play.

He introduce himself as Prem from beneras and that he has drama company.. 

he takes out his visiting card and tells have this, i may be of some help to you. She says i dont have any work ..she tries to go from there..he follows her

and he tells but from morning i had been of much help to you.

I was the one who collected the pamplets  and kept on your cycle's back. Saw you struggling to make kids admission in school , so through play and gita's reading I made your work easy.

She says that , yes i had listened to gita's reading before and she repeats what all he said about education and tells him that, those are not found in it.

he praises her memory and says instead of thanking me , you are doubting me. She goes, he was like, oh atleast tell your name and go.

This was the first intro scene between vidya and Vivek . And I loved it. the chirpy lively mischievous Vivek with reserved concerned, worried vidya, their equation looked different. he can bring the much needed fresh air in her life. And how it develops will be interesting.

poor fellow , he was on and on , on , helped her but she left without even telling her name😁    

Ranjana comes there and praises him for his play. she tells him that if you need any help tell me and this card , I will keep it with me, saying this she gets the card..Vivek was like its strange, the one who asked, didnt tell, one without asking saying all.

he asks her name, she tells, her name is Ranjana and nanku singh's sister. he tells, ok , you are nanku singh's sister, i am happy to meet you, she tells then we will make it more glad by meeting again..she asked him to meet , he makes excuses, telling he has signed for the play, got money and have work, she tells then return back  money, we are meeting and its final..while telling this she tries to touch him on cheek and he was like what.

This was about the triangle or parallel girl in story and on a frank note , I was like, do they have to bring a girl in parallel in first day itself or what.. Like vivek i was uninterested to see Ranjana too😁  she seems a girl of being adamant, who wants her way to be done and he isnt going to give in.

Vidya's home, Fil and Bil are drinking, MIL brings food for them and tells she is too tired, cant work, cant vidya come early and do it . Dharma says still drama is on, all be ready and asks bablu to check is vidya coming.. when she is near, they start their drama again..putting her in emotional stress.

she sees it, cries and faints. 

Bablu was like i told you not to threaten her more, dharma scolds his wife, asks bablu to call for doctor and asks his wife to take vidya inside 

poor girl, just now had some peace, i saw her little relieved smile and these fellows again created drama and made her fainted🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

vidya is in bed, 

doctor tells she have high fever and take care of her. vidya is still unconscious. Dharma was praying for her to come to sense soon, so that they can knew what happened .MiL was putting the wet cloth on her forehead now and then,all were  feeling sleepy, then they all slept just to wakeup in morning only to find vidya not there in house. 

Ok atleast they were worried and had the courtesy to look after her even though they did it unwillingly.

precap for next week: vidya is at the entrance of school ,  enters school  ,Nanku asks whatsup, where are the kids, haven't they listen to you , if you failed, you will have to leave school forever. Prem comes and  tells his greetings to Nanku.

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Good one Uma, nice to see your reviews... In all i liked the best in this show that a good way of showing vidya innocence abd also the bold subject of harassment and women subjudication is addressed. This is the case everywhere unless you raise and fight nothing can be dealt. 👍👏