•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~20.9.19~ Salty!

Salt adds flavour to a dish, however too much salt also turns the dish bitter to taste! I feel adventurous and flippant after watching today’s episode. What with seeing Kainat aka Saltanat clad in her chilli pepper outfit revealing her legs! How she gambols into the Sharma household! How  am I supposed to react? except, this girl never ceases to amaze me! The extent she continues to go through! to remove the invincible , infallible Saltanat . All to gain access to the obsession of her life Zaroon. The fact is she has attained Zaroon, but still does not hold the password to his heart and soul! So Kainat’s life is preoccupied  with  assuming a variety of roles to smite her risen from the dead foe! To ensure she gets to keep the trophy she managed to snatch from the rightful winner Saltanat! What with Saltanat alive even under the false identity of Kainat ,thus continues  to be a cause of much anxiety to this improvised rather catchy looking matchmaker!

I suppose word must have got round to  Kainat , that Indu is looking for a suitable girl for her eligible bachelor son Madhav . Only issue is Madhav is no mood to settle down. It’s amusing to see when Kashish for Krish’s sake, wants to hug and make up with Madhav how he literally snorts, turns away and declines any contact of this sort with any girl ,least of all ,with the feisty  Kashish! who makes him do things he’d least expect himself do!  just to get a chuckle out of Krish!

Kainat tries to add credibility to her new act before Madhav’s mother sister and gawking Jugal! Only  in her keenness she fails to realize that she makes a utter spectacle! of herself. What with her distinctly amusing yet feeble attempt at speaking odd words of English! But to Madhav, Salty’s presence  despite her hot couture getup , sounds she is one prying stranger, who is very keen to know  about the  census of the current residents at Sharma house! True to his nature,   Madhav challenges Kainat! Why would she do that? Before she gives him a befitting reply, Sakshi’s garlanded picture confirms to the devious Kainat, she is on the right track of putting Saltanat’s  neck in the stocks! For  gentleman, Madhav  to chop it off! So really all her match making theatric’s are on the right track.

Have to say getting  Madhav  the moody grouch married off is no easy task! Indu keeps it under cover, especially from him, so  she throws in another  profession for scheming Kainat to assume. That this saucy looking woman is an interior designer! Come to survey the place for a change of look to Sharma house! What follows, in this case too is a protest from  Madhav! He wants no changes! Wants the existing décor!  Madhav’s reactions shows, he is stuck in  the past, which links him with Sakshi,the past times when he could have, loving care and secure nurturing  from her!

The scene suddenly changes when Kashish, makes an entry and gives her whole hearted support for change! As it  brings in refreshment in life, and  gives one a sense of renewal, doing away with old things, replacing them with new things! Kainat‘s beady eyes, receives another confirmation, that this captive girl whom Madhav assumes is  Kainat his sisters killer, is  without a doubt her hated twin Saltanat, whom the evil pretending Saltanat wants dead,eventually  by  Madhav’s  hands!

Such irony in this scene, as the change, this Kashish talks about  has already taken place in her life! To the extent of shockingly, turning  her whole life up side down! Right down to her marriage, to the man she loved! To her very identity and status in Shah dynasty!! As a person she is a non- entity. The scene also relates to  a hard fact ,that change is good, but as  Madhav opposes is, his attitude speaks of the other nature of change.. That  change also causes, upheaval , pain and suffering. One  goes through a smarting period of doing away with many issues that relates to one’s memories, relationships that one experiences through life!! Change is hard to accept..

The twins hand shake was a significant  scene too.. The quivering connection, the shudder of one without memory, receiving a jolt! When their palms meet!, subsequently the real  Saltanat’s yanking away her arm, from Kainat’s grip is seen by  Madhav! Something disturbed Kashish. He catches on to it as a positive sign.  Madhav also worked out that  oddly enough this smooth operator stranger’s name was Saltanat.. Same name as his captive Kainat’s sister!

The hand shake between the twins also brings about the flow of life back into the stroke ridden Zainab. A mother returns back to life again from the gates of hell! This intrigued me. Is  Zainab's revival, pointing in the direction of a positive outcome? That besides being an unbreakable force Kainat’s evil! will be exposed by the very woman who gave both the twins their life! That Zainab will bring justice for Saltanat , being the righteous one out of the two?

Another handshake that takes place is between  Kainat and  Madhav ! Their deal stems from the oneness of their motives!  to finish off Kianat in the end. Only the irony is, that  their decision to work together revolves around a case of mistaken identities !  Undercover Kainat  wants Saltanat dead really!  Craftily  she wants  an unaware Madhav to do the honours! While  Madhav wants Kainat  to revive Kashsh’s memory so he can kill his original victim Kainat! The big question is how will  Madhav react ? when he finds out, that this interior designer/ match maker is the killer he is looking for??

Certainly in the final scenes, where believers like Zaroon, Rubina and Nadeem rejoice in the power of prayer, and in a god of miracles. Kainat fears on the one hand  that this mother whom she bludgeoned  to death , because she held her foul secret! now unexpectedly  begins to move!   Kainat also suffers from hysteria that her mother still holds  the truth about her,yet she  continues to remain in a cabbage like state! Kainat consoles herself that her mother may return to life, but really she is as good as dead! Her secret is safe!

I would say Kainat   turns vain now, drunk that she has attained what she dreamed about! Vanity makes her giddy and how she mocks her mute mother! she is welcome to watch a succession of changes/dramas! that have come about in her wicked twin's life! How her fighting spirit ,that her mother lacked, has made her a winner now!  As, a married woman she is the one, who lives with the love of Saltanat’s life! now hers! While her righteous twin with all her virtues, just  awaits her death  at the hands of  Madhav! who believes she is Kainat , his sister Sakshi’s killer!             

Well Salty! is truly one coil brained, human being who literally takes on many personas as she continues on her path of deception. She is the one who is the creator of all dramas! There is no stopping her. The only hope lies in the fact, that Kashish’s memory is beginning to be on the mend.. when she recalls all, there is still bits of Saltanat in her! to shake  Madhav into believing  that he makes a mistake! Hear her out! and put corrective measures in place! by going for real killer Kainat who is complacently   still on the loose! 21.9.19. hamlet53..

Many pardons this is a  delayed post, but I still wanted to share my thoughts and would love to hear your thoughts, Irshita, Esha, Krupy,, thanks for your thoughts on the my previous post..love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago